Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review (1312 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by tfortony(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2018
So we're giving away a TECNO Camon CM!
WATCH my Unboxing & Quick Review for details!

vvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=946TbiT_srw
Re: Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by tfortony(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2018
The TECNO Camon CM is an Android 7.0 Device which is clocked at 1.3GHz and is a Quad Core Processor. It also supports 4G LTE.

It comes in Champagne Gold, Sky Black and City Blue Colors.

The Display of the TECNO Camon CM is 5.7 inch LCD and it has a 13 Megapixel camera on the front (with one flash) and on the back of the phone (with Quad (4-) Flash).

However, in all of these it's got a 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM all priced at a modest N47,000.

Is it worth it to you?
Re: Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by Freelancerx: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
It is worth it. But a lot of people are asking questions about the RAM size and battery size. I like the design though
Re: Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by tfortony(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Same thing I said in the video
Freelancerx:
It is worth it. But a lot of people are asking questions about the RAM size and battery size. I like the design though
Re: Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by chicwoman(f): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
I like the sky black, it is attractive.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by Freelancerx: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
tfortony:
Same thing I said in the video
I mean. For 47k? And it can even be less that that in a few weeks or months. Anyways, I'd love to win your giveaway smiley
Re: Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by saxby(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
wow really? thats cool a thing to do
tfortony:
So we're giving away a TECNO Camon CM!
WATCH my Unboxing & Quick Review for details!

vvvvvvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=946TbiT_srw
Re: Tecno Camon CM Giveaway & Review by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
tfortony:
The TECNO Camon CM is an Android 7.0 Device which is clocked at 1.3GHz and is a Quad Core Processor. It also supports 4G LTE.

It comes in Champagne Gold, Sky Black and City Blue Colors.

The Display of the TECNO Camon CM is 5.7 inch LCD and it has a 13 Megapixel camera on the front (with one flash) and on the back of the phone (with Quad (4-) Flash).

However, in all of these it's got a 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM all priced at a modest N47,000.

Is it worth it to you?

Please where is your office located? And how do I pick one?

(1) (Reply)

HD Android Games / Some Frequently Asked Questions About Xhide / Samsung Galaxy A91 Full Specification Leaked: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.