Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) (7452 Views)

High Quality And Affordable Polysterene Parapet For Your Roof / 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Parapet, Roofing, Etc.. / ALTERNATIVE BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (RED INTERLOCKING BRICKS) COMPARATIVE COST ANALY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by saydfact(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hi.

I'll advice you remove some of the pics used here that are not your work.. I can see some works here which were done by Teewhy2......

The market is big enough for all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello. I simply used those as illustrations to show how EPS installations are done for buildings that are to carry roof beam. Even in the image you can clearly see the "image credit" where I clearly credited it to Teewhy which simply means I'm not claiming ownership of the images. So I don't understand your reservations. If you've gone through the page you'll see I'm not lacking in pictures in any way. My pictures of that particular installation procedure however were lost as at the time the post was made. Thanks
saydfact:
Hi.

I'll advice you remove some of the pics used here that are not your work.. I can see some works here which were done by Teewhy2......

The market is big enough for all. Thanks
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 4:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning wonderful folks. Happy new month. In the spirit of Nigeria's independence celebration, let's look at another exciting application of EPS in buildings. This time we'll be exploring its use as walls.
EPS can be used as both partition walls and load bearing walls. And they're usually reinforced with either steel meshes or steel sheets.
There are 3 main types of EPS walls;

Singly Reinforced Panels : These are mainly used as partition walls,and comprise of an EPS core with welded steel mesh reinforcements on both sides. After installation the exterior mesh reinforced surface is sprayed with mortar and the result is a strong tough sound proof, moisture proof, and thermal insulated wall.

Doubly Reinforced Panels : These can be used as external walls or load bearing walls. It's basically two singly reinforced wall panels fused together with more steel welds. The core or middle however is hollow which allows for fresh concrete to be poured inside after instalation. The exterior mesh reinforced surface is also sprayed with mortar and the result is a strong tough sound proof, moisture proof, and thermal insulated wall.

Sandwich Panels: These are walls made by fusing either steel or aluminum sheets to the EPS naked panel. They're usually used for partitioning, and also in erecting mobile housing units.

The pictures below are for your viewing pleasure.

If you have any questions or would like us to give you estimates of EPS walls for your building project, contact us at
Email : frontlinecontract@gmail.com
Phone & Whatsapp: 08060249306
Also follow us on the various social media platforms
Instagram & Twitter : @frontlinecont
Facebook : Front Line Contractors

Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
More posts of EPS applications coming up soon
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2018
More posts about EPS Applications coming up
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Products still available. Call us for your Polystyrene needs.
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 2:09am On Jan 15, 2019
Happy new year folks. Utilize our products in your building projects this year and be assured of top notch service delivery.
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by IkeAvantgarde: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Tazermatic:
Good morning wonderful folks. Happy new month. In the spirit of Nigeria's independence celebration, let's look at another exciting application of EPS in buildings. This time we'll be exploring its use as walls.
EPS can be used as both partition walls and load bearing walls. And they're usually reinforced with either steel meshes or steel sheets.

Singly Reinforced Panels : These are mainly used as partition walls,and comprise of an EPS core with welded steel mesh reinforcements on both sides. After installation the exterior mesh reinforced surface is sprayed with mortar and the result is a strong tough sound proof, moisture proof, and thermal insulated wall.

Doubly Reinforced Panels : These can be used as external walls or load bearing walls. It's basically two singly reinforced wall panels fused together with more steel welds. The core or middle however is hollow which allows for fresh concrete to be poured inside after instalation. The exterior mesh reinforced surface is also sprayed with mortar and the result is a strong tough sound proof, moisture proof, and thermal insulated wall.

Sandwich Panels: These are walls made by fusing either steel or aluminum sheets to the EPS naked panel. They're usually used for partitioning, and also in erecting mobile housing units.

If you have any questions or would like us to give you estimates of EPS walls for your building project, contact us at

Thank you for these mouth watering info, @Tazernatic.

Please could you let me have a price before and after transportation is added for these wall panels?
Other useful info will be most welcome.

Project Location is Lagos Island.

Whatsapp +2348036665958
Email ofuluedin@yahoo.com

Kindly treat as urgent.

Best regards.
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by IkeAvantgarde: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Tazermatic:

Thank you for these mouth watering info, @Tazernatic.

Please could you let me have a price before and after transportation is added for these wall panels?
Other useful info will be most welcome.

Project Location is Lagos Island.

Whatsapp +2348036665958
Email ofuluedin@yahoo.com

Kindly treat as urgent.

Best regards.
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
EPS products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2019
Happy new month folks. Products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
Happy new month people. Our EPS products are still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2019
Happy Eid to our Muslim countrymen.
Our products are still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Tazermatic(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Products still available
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Thugzman: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2023
I need this parapet on already roofed flat building with ceiling already done except on toilet.
What would be the cost?
The house is in Enugu measuring 43meters
I need direct installer with price if it will be neatly done without affecting my roofing sheet abeg....
08148000314 WhatsApp
Re: Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) by Kamoru4: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tazermatic:
Happy Eid to our Muslim countrymen.
Our products are still available

Good evening,
please what's the cost of your facial and parapet and what type of this two material did you have that is low cost and different between them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Easily STOP The ANNOYING Beeping Sound On Your Prepaid Meter / THE QUEEN'S GARDEN ANNEX II ISHERI GRA. JUST 5 MINUTES TO ALAUSA LAGOS. BUY NOW / Building 2bedroom Bungalow With Hidden Flat Roofing System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.