Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

7 Reasons Why I’ll Always Collect Money After Sex. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Reasons Why I’ll Always Collect Money After Sex. (451 Views)

Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance / 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why I’ll Always Collect Money After Sex. by rhonard(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain’t ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.

I work for my money, but you must still pay me.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

Reasons why I’ll always collect money after sex

Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn’t know, would you? When you’re just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
If fellow females won’t be honest,
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!
I’m a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

I’ll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y’all can swear on your life that you haven’t bragged to your guys how you nailed that ‘hoe’
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn’t ask, you’ll just go?
Smh!!!!

It’s the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can’t pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

It’s a man’s world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

I’d never fück a fuckboy ever :
I’ll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don’t need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.

Re: 7 Reasons Why I’ll Always Collect Money After Sex. by amamahdaniel(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
rhonard:
So a female romancelander opened a thread this evening, and as usual, the brokers started shouting and calling her ashawo

Well imma be honest with you: I collect money after sex, and that ain’t ending anytime soon.

I AM NOT A OLOSHO OR PROSTITUTE.

I work for my money, but you must still pay me.

Take note and read carefully before you start insulting all the females (gone, alive, and yet to be born) in your family

Reasons why I’ll always collect money after sex

Sex is difficult :
Oh yeah, it is! But you wouldn’t know, would you? When you’re just dicking down and going, you take 90% pleasure and me takes 10%.
In my sexually active years, I can count with one hand the number of sex I actually really enjoyed.
If fellow females won’t be honest,
You can ask bobrisky and other faqqots who take dicks up their orifice, the receiver passes through pains!!
I’m a woman with needs:
I mean, I need to take a hot bath, change into something Hanes and eat good food, so pay up.

I’ll get slut shamed anyway :
How many of y’all can swear on your life that you haven’t bragged to your guys how you nailed that ‘hoe’
Why not be a complete slut when I know I will still be tagged one, whether I collect cash or not?

Did you expect to leave like that?
So if i didn’t ask, you’ll just go?
Smh!!!!

It’s the right thing to do:
Before you type that trash, remember your Bible or quran condemns Fornication. If you can’t pay my bills, find some cheap young naive bitch.

It’s a man’s world:
Women have no say or opinion, right?
Well, in bed, we do!

I’d never fück a fuckboy ever :
I’ll soon open a thread on how to identify fvckboys, but in details, they want to eat without giving anything in return. I can smell their stench from miles and I activate my ignore button, so I don’t need to argue for money like a prostitute after sex.
OLOSHO IS WHAT YOU ARE.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I’ll Always Collect Money After Sex. by whitebeard(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
U are violating nairaland rules
Re: 7 Reasons Why I’ll Always Collect Money After Sex. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Theirs nothing we will not see in this world. So a normal person wrote this.
Even olosho will not think like this, as olosho is better than you.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Reason Kourtney Kardashian Rushed Back From NYC / RIP: Actress, Caroline Danjuma Loses Mum / Omotola Jalade “love” For Sir Shina Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.