Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You (1559 Views)

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by donaldeke(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Radio presenter, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, popularly known as Nedu, of Wazobia FM, has cleared the air on allegations of domestic violence leveled against him by his ex-wife, Uzoamaka Ohiri.

Uzoamaka had taken to her Instagram stories on Friday to accuse Nedu of battering her a few weeks after she delivered their child by a Cesarean section.

“@nedu_wazobiafm I am ready now, let’s take care of our girls, leave my son out of this… Remember this picture? You beat me up while your mother held my newborn a few weeks after Cesarean operation,” she wrote.

https://www.reporterswall.com/sowore-jide-was-murdered-by-enemies-of-his-brother-omoyele-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by NwaAmaikpe: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
shocked

Only you, 'my' son and 'our' girls.

Hanty NwaAkwuna, how come when you were hunting for pity you never mentioned how you spread your legs for a scum and let his cum impregnate you and still trick Chinedu into almost believing the bastard was his?

Madam Victim, why didn't you talk about it?

There's a lot to say but in summary, fear these vaginarians.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Brenn594(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nedu is pained asf!

But him wife na heartbreaker sha:|

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by luv2rolly(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
what an eventful week from our celebrity marriages. Gosh marriage no easy o!
May God bless and favour all the Married men out there still struggling hard to provide for his family! we go blow soon.......

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Crossroad1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Brenn594:
Aboki&cursing

5&6
Nedu is ibo
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Kdon2: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
donaldeke:
Radio presenter, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, popularly known as Nedu, of Wazobia FM, has cleared the air on allegations of domestic violence leveled against him by his ex-wife, Uzoamaka Ohiri.

Uzoamaka had taken to her Instagram stories on Friday to accuse Nedu of battering her a few weeks after she delivered their child by a Cesarean section.

“@nedu_wazobiafm I am ready now, let’s take care of our girls, leave my son out of this… Remember this picture? You beat me up while your mother held my newborn a few weeks after Cesarean operation,” she wrote.

https://www.reporterswall.com/sowore-jide-was-murdered-by-enemies-of-his-brother-omoyele-kemi-olunloyo/

It's so unfortunate plenty men are cursing the demon they put in their house that call themselves wives!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by sapientia(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is beyond shameless
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Brenn594(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
Nedu is ibo
are you sure I've watched his comedy skits and he dosen't sound like an igbo man:/
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Ever8090: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Nawaooo... nothing Tonto Dike no go see for inside love...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by juman(m): 12:37am On Sep 05, 2021
She put sand in her garri by herself.
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by SatyrGrover: 12:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Brenn594:
are you sure I've watched his comedy skits and he dosen't sound like an igbo man:/

He is 100 percent Ibo

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by yanabasee2: 12:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Nedu..... I love his comedies....
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by crossfm: 2:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Here she goes again,trying to use old tricks of blackmail and self pity to water down the issue at hand.

Madam,you started it,and will finish this match.
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Chai
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by phemmyfour: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2021
let’s take care of our girls, leave my son out of this

Fear women....See separation of children.

Now I believe in that proverb that says that:

Na only woman knows the father of her child is

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Sugardick: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2021
baby mama way for me, fück marriage!

And fück your opinions too
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Curse her for what?? Imagine what he's saying and if you hear him dishing out advice on radio, you'll think he's a nice fellow.

You can't curse anyone because it didn't work out between you two. Just move on already and stop dragging your reputation in the mud. If there was any little respect i had for him before now, with what he just said, I'm beginning to lose it.

No be by force!
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Aufbauh(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:
[s]Curse her for what?? Imagine what he's saying and if you hear him dishing out advice on radio, you'll think he's a nice fellow.

You can't curse anyone because it didn't work out between you two. Just move on already and stop dragging your reputation in the mud. If there was any little respect i had for him before now, with what he just said, I'm beginning to lose it.

No be by force![/s]

You sounds like one of those mean feminists.
Can you even imagine the pain a man goes through after discovering his supposedly first son whom he has trained and bonded with belong to another man?
There's nothing as frustrating and unbearable in marriage like a cheat that produces a fruit.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Aufbauh:

You sounds like one of those mean feminists.
Can you even imagine the pain a man goes through after discovering his supposedly first son whom he has trained and bonded with belong to another man?
There's nothing as frustrating and unbearable in marriage like a cheat that produces a fruit.

Men do worst.
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by daddytime(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2021
She's still talking?
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Intersexxsherry(f): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Whats the meaning of all these marital fight news trending?? From Tega and Boma, to Tuface and Annie and now this.
We force any of una to go marry??
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by obyrich(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
let’s take care of our girls, leave my son out of this

Fear women....See separation of children.

Now I believe in that proverb that says that:

Na only woman knows the father of her child is
This is a lesson for young men yet to get married. Shine your eyes.
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by obyrich(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Men do worst.
So Nedu needs to suffer for what other men have done? He should keep quiet while doing so? Now you have lost respect for him because he expressed his anguish and pain in reaction to public shaming by his tormentor?

Pray tell what did Nedu do to deserve the punishment for the worse things men do?

If Nedu were to be your son would you be saying same thing?
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Mercy2006(f): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Brenn594:
He is a correct Igbo man.The character he mostly portrays in his skits doesn't matter.
Brain jotter,another good comedian is Igbo but you will think he is Yoruba from his skits.Likewise nasboi who is from osun but acts like Igbo.
There are many like that on YouTube,you know

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2021
obyrich:
So Nedu needs to suffer for what other men have done? He should keep quiet while doing so? Now you have lost respect for him because he expressed his anguish and pain in reaction to public shaming by his tormentor?

Pray tell what did Nedu do to deserve the punishment for the worse things men do?

If Nedu were to be your son would you be saying same thing?

Nobody is saying it's any fault of his. All I'm saying is he should learn to forgive and let go. Especially as that is what he preaches on radio. I know it's not easy but it's better than placing a curse.

What majority don't Know is, when you try to avenge yourself of your offenders, nothing happens but it is in forgiving them that God avenges you of your enemies. Ive experienced this countless times..

You dont curse people. That's all I'm against.
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by obyrich(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Nobody is saying it's any fault of his. All I'm saying is he should learn to forgive and let go. Especially as that is what he preaches on radio. I know it's not easy but it's better than placing a curse.

What majority don't Know is, when you try to avenge yourself of your offenders, nothing happens but it is in forgiving them that God avenges you of your enemies. Ive experienced this countless times..

You dont curse people. That's all I'm against.

He won't curse. If he wanted to, he would go ahead and do so without first announcing it. I understand you now.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Neddstark: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
So with all the shame of having a child for another man in your marriage, you are still talking? To hell with the woman. Let her suffer. The man should take his child from her when he is ready.
Re: Comedian Nedu Wazobia To Ex-wife Uzoamaka: I’ll Always Curse The Day I Met You by Brenn594(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mercy2006:
He is a correct Igbo man.The character he mostly portrays in his skits doesn't matter.
Brain jotter,another good comedian is Igbo but you will think he is Yoruba from his skits.Likewise nasboi who is from osun but acts like Igbo.
There are many like that on YouTube,you know
yeah right! I'm just surprize thats all.anyway thanks 4 the info.

(1) (Reply)

Shaggy Turns Graduation Ceremony To A Concert After His Honorary Doctorate Speec / Queen Of Rap: Kel! / Nicki Minaj Admits Being Possessed By Demon Spirit (roman) Illuminati Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.