Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Have 13 Presidents’ Phone Numbers- Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 13 Presidents’ Phone Numbers- Davido (405 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / “I Have 13 Children From Multiple Women”–Actor John Okafor Reveals Juicy Details / Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 13 Presidents’ Phone Numbers- Davido by 360frolic(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Top Musician and superstar Davido has revealed in an interview with MTV Base that he is in communication with 13 different presidents.

The head of the 30 billion gang recalled how life was not always good for him and the internal issues he had with his personal life and family that detracted from his career path.

“When I released the song ‘Back then,’ I did not know that it was going to be that big.

“Then I went back to school and the love that I was shown was overwhelming, let alone the way girls began to treat me. That one song with the video made my father realise that I had the talent. And then, I did the song, ‘Dami Duro.'”

“The song became so big and I remember that the President at the time called my father to talk about me and the song. Even during my father’s business meetings with his friends, they would mention my name and the song.

“Before long, I started travelling and doing shows around the world. Now I have the numbers of about 13 presidents on my phone and if I call them, they would answer the call.

” Then the award came and it set me on another level.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/i-have-13-presidents-phone-numbers.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tboss Reveal Why She Doesn’t Blame Kemen For Sexual Harassment / Hushpuppi Calls Out Kcee; Says The Singer Bought Cars On Loan / Banky W Restructure EME (empire Mates Entertainment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.