Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets (28199 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Zanas: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stupid girl
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by FreshBoiy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:
ice prince had no talents.
Chidinma just have the voice. No song writing prowess.

Even the Mr Eazi y'all keep firing with E-guns is still coming up with Dope tunes. Simi isn't going NOWHERE bruh, she's got Talents. Pure, unrefined, undiluted Talents. She writes like a goddess.

... A few twitter jabs won't make that go away . drink water.

Thumbs up for this post.

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Businessman1986(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
Nobody is perfect...... Stop blaming simi abeg

WE ALL NEED TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by xamuelmax(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Simi, the countdown to the end of your career has begun! You dumb feminists wannabe.

That your small breast like agbalumo. Dindinrin angry

You think you can abuse Nigerians and go free? You think those artistes that were forced out of the limelight deserved it?

Once you start feeling too big Nigerians will fall your hand. Ask chidimma and ice prince.

Ice prince was feeling cool until Nigerians off the fridge.

This guy sha..... you people will not kill person oooo;D
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by michaelwilli(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Simi, the countdown to the end of your career has begun! You dumb feminists wannabe.

You think you can abuse Nigerians and go free? You think those artistes that were forced out of the limelight deserved it?

Once you start feeling too big Nigerians will fall your hand. Ask chidimma and ice prince.

Papiikush ooooo
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by biodunjazz: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
Another mumu spotted.. must u comment
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by lozanni(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
fuckerstard:
Eehen, only if you guys can hold the corrupt politicians to ransome like that.
Force them to stop looting.

As for the driver, install a nice spy cam in your car and you're good to go.
If a rider gets in my car and tries to misbehave, i just laugh cos ur ass is mine.

You are quite right.
I wonder if Taxify has a rule of engagement with clients, such as asking the client before going to pick him or her, their intended destination.
There is also need for a spy cam in the car, like you suggested, to watch the back of drivers against stubborn and unruly clients.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Make ona free my babe oh
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by HayZee06(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Follygunners: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Her mama don marry twice while the dwarf of a girl still dey form feminist for twiiter. undecided

Un-sexy ladies like Simi can never ger raped by any man, trust me. She's got nothing to offer any man from a sexiness stand-point. grin grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by ZionJay(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Papikush, na you start the countdown to when her career blow?
Oga stop forming God here.
Her career is not ending anytime soon. So go out and drink something undecided
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by phoenix45(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
batulakarada:

But even her faeces is more relevant than you and anyone in your family.

sign that shows simi's Ass licker
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Essential(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
W0MAN WRAPPER SH0W URSELF
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Jaykolo10(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Seriously I don't know why many had to bring up her mum in here is it her mum that made the tweet or simi herself bash the so called bitch and leave her mum out of it... Common sense
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Dainikel(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Damn! It's over!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Estharfabian:
ice prince had no talents.
Chidinma just have the voice. No song writing prowess.

Even the Mr Eazi y'all keep firing with E-guns is still coming up with Dope tunes. Simi isn't going NOWHERE bruh, she's got Talents. Pure, unrefined, undiluted Talents. She writes like a goddess.

... A few twitter jabs won't make that go away . drink water.

See this bitch.. Ice prince shoes are more relevant than your life.. Supporting simi because she's a girl.. Idiot
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Maccarthy(m): 1:17am On Jan 28, 2018
batulakarada:

You can talk like a fool sometimes oh. Na anus dem take born you.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by CzarChris(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2018
batulakarada:

Was this comment absolutely necessary? If you want to curse out someone go ahead, but involving family is a whole new level of madness. Be civil.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Chetimah(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Who is SIMI??i think that name means (rest?? )If that is the issue let her go and rest and start a new life instead of sing....however I don't even like her from day one....she better go look for husband before she s too late for,or she want to get married at the 60year cos her mama married late,so maybe she'll like to break her mama's records
Papiikush:

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by adexuxin(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Papiikush:

u just got a new follower
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by laydoh(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
batulakarada:

u r a very deep dickhole.y must u drag his family.if simi's faeces is more relevant dan his family,then am very sure it is more relevant dan ur entire generation,idiot.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by BALLOSKI: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

iceprince was never rude and still the most humble artist from this country. He was never this publicly stupid like simi.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
biodunjazz:
Another mumu spotted.. must u comment
What sort of madness is this did I insult anyone in my comment.. Must you always showcase your stupidity at any opportunity u get. Can't you just learn to respect other people's opinion. Incase of next time just shut your ass up if u don't have anytin reasonable to say. Idiot
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Essential:
W0MAN WRAPPER SH0W URSELF
All i see is a nobody trying to make name on nairaland... Fool
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by biodunjazz: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:

What sort of madness is this did I insult anyone in my comment.. Must you always showcase your stupidity at any opportunity u get. Can't you just learn to respect other people's opinion. Incase of next time just shut your ass up if u don't have anytin reasonable to say. Idiot
your talk has no sense in it.. u re very daft

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2018
biodunjazz:
your talk has no sense in it.. u re very daft
How will u comprehend what I wrote when u can't even make your life better. I blame the person dat got a smart phone for u without giving u manners with it. If u ever quote me again u will not know peace of mind. And anyone dat see u will hiss at anything you do. Infact I will start cursing you every morning when I wake up for you to know dat you are in trouble. U will never insult people again online...
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Estharfabian:
lwkmd. gringrin

It's kushing papi you're yabbing like that? cry
fluidqueen
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by FluidQueen(f): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cutehector:
fluidqueen
Wait. You think I am her?

Nice. But try again.
She registered 2014.
When I meant oldie, I didn't mean ancient. I'm not that old.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by dingbang(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

Wait. You think I am her?

Nice. But try again.
She registered 2014.
When I meant oldie, I didn't mean ancient. I'm not that old.
you still need to up your game
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by okwabayi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ugly girls need attention too. If she didn’t do this who for remember her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.