Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied (33952 Views)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Crysallis(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wizkid's baby mama and Manager, Jada P has cleared the air as regards the tweets she made after Wizkid And Tiwa Savage partied together.

She had tweeted "Nothing lasts forever, not even our problems" "some goodbyes set you free" on her X account and many thought her relationship with Wiz was failing.

X influencer Dami Adenuga in her support tweeted that Jada P tweets were not about wizkid And Tiwa Savage, which Jada Herself later replied to.

We hope nothing comes in-between Wiz and his Boo.

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownXKdQ3Ojc?si=sADqD803qHdVwJ_Y

1 Like

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by simp4rebel: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
wetin concern me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Thundafireseun: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
For a split second I thought it was Jada Pinkett Smith that was tweeting about our Big Wiz ….

I wanted to advise Wiz because Will Smith might still be on the slapping sphere

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by TinubuShet(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02
Big Wiz 001
Celebs celeb
🦅

2 Likes

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Curious345: 5:57pm On Jan 02
WHO DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by CHAIRMAN1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02
Her business undecided

1 Like

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Davidgr8(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02
Do i look like I give a f*ck

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Streetmovement(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Jada on da beatz
Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Romanoff(f): 5:59pm On Jan 02
Avoid relationships wey you go dey explain tire.

23 Likes

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by free2ryhme: 6:00pm On Jan 02
Crysallis:
Wizkid's baby mama and Manager, Jada P has cleared the air as regards the tweets she made after Wizkid And Tiwa Savage partied together.

She had tweeted "Nothing lasts forever, not even our problems" "some goodbyes set you free" on her X account and many thought her relationship with Wiz was failing.

X influencer Dami Adenuga in her support tweeted that Jada P tweets were not about wizkid And Tiwa Savage, which Jada Herself later replied to.

We hope nothing comes in-between Wiz and his Boo.

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownXKdQ3Ojc?si=sADqD803qHdVwJ_Y

this generation sef

1 Like

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Adenugay(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02
Nice
Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by SPAMBOX7: 6:00pm On Jan 02
Thundafireseun:
For a split second I thought it was Jada Pinkett Smith that was tweeting about our Big Wiz ….

I wanted to advise Wiz because Will Smith might still be on the slapping sphere
Same here grin

1 Like

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Bashnigga(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02
These people sef, can't even keep their thoughts to themselves.
Must they always bring everything to sm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Xscape047: 6:03pm On Jan 02
Indeed
Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by money121(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02
Ok
Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Administration1: 6:04pm On Jan 02
Gather here if una feel say na lie, she just wan cover up her jealousy

5 Likes

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by BarrElChapo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02
Recycling old news

1 Like

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by BarrElChapo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02
Veronica434:
Bxb

Scammer

1 Like

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Never4getU: 6:06pm On Jan 02
Nigerians I means idiots using the social media makes the rest of us stupid. How do u read unnecessary meaning to someone's free will to express themselves.

It's not like Wizy told any of u he wants to divorce his baby mama, Jada P who do love amongst wizkid family u're here speculating rubbish into somebody's life.

Wish others what u will want wish urself.

3 Likes

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by AlabiKILLER2023: 6:10pm On Jan 02
Tiwa Savage isssa prostitute

Cheap Akwuna Akwuna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by Usoplayed(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02
Who be Jada p
Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by ekelebeXstunner: 6:13pm On Jan 02
I didn’t follow the original story so have zero idea what this is about. May they all find peace in 2024.
Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by 3seriez(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02
I Don't blame Wizzy Baba. Not every man can comport himself when Woman like Tiwa dey your space.

3 Likes

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by omooba969(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02
It's like Jada P doesn't know that the heart of a Nigerian is full of scorpions and venomous snakes, even though they're the most religious in Africa. grin

People who deliberately and blatantly celebrate thieves and thugs, vote drug dealers and murderers into public offices. grin

Jada P, dey play! grin

3 Likes

Re: Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied by LAXconfidential(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02
3seriez:
I Don't blame Wizzy Baba. Not every man can comport himself when Woman like Tiwa dey your space.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia As A Teenager (Picture) / Oge Okoye On A Movie Location In Abeokuta (Photos) / Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.