Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) (29708 Views)

Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by bishopkay: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
This fool called okowa should just go hide under Ibori's garment! Foolish docile man

2 Likes

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by jerryunit48: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abegi

1 Like

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Apina(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Delta State has the worst set of leaders putting in mind the amount of revenue generated undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by mommaJ(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
hammer6F:
Okowa is the special one.

The jose mourinho of Delta State.

Us Deltan can attest to the magnanimous and pusillanimous of his leadership.

Building roads from warri to asaba, sapele to ogbe ijaw.

Nobody is left out.

Our state has seen equal distribution of projects and appointments.

Okowa we know, Okowa we accept.

Okowa will continue to lead us 2019 and beyond.

Area!

lalasticlala abeg fp, cc: amarabae, ngozi123
Bross, where the Road from warri to asaba?
Plz what Road goes from Sapele to Ogbe Ijaw??
Plz plz plz, change ur weed supplier, he is giving you some weird sh***T

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
emu22:

Bros, na which igbo you smoke 'abi na another delta state you dey talk?
me sef wan know which Igbo brand the guy smoke angry angry angry
That Agbor road wey B death trap

2 Likes

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
ifex370:
Abandoned project from the last administration...

Okowa is trying abeg

y are u lying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
hammer6F:

Wat do u think? grin
Baba, next time, use the dictionary before using sesquipedalian words. You ended up praising and insulting the governor in a sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
erico2k2:

Bross, where the Road from warri to asaba?
Plz what Road goes from Sapele to Ogbe Ijaw??
Plz plz plz, change ur weed supplier, he is giving you some weird sh***T

okowa is one of d useless governor in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by ifex370(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gkay1:

y are u lying

He is really trying.. Delta states issue is not an easy one
Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
One of d worst st in Nigeria. Deltas don too suffer 4 lack of good govern. After dis one undecided one witchcraft go still come again. Yeye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gkay1:

okowa is one of d useless governor in naija.
I dey tell you.Now wen he for arrange his area, Governorship will not go to that zone for the next 20 years,Instead of him to upgrade his region him dey like sack of garri.he could not learn from Ibori arrogant construction in his village oghara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
ifex370:

He is really trying.. Delta states issue is not an easy one
Trying in waht area? even his village howmany school or roads did he build in his own LGA forget warri sapele, Im talking his own LGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Geofavor:
Baba, next time, use the dictionary before using sesquipedalian words. You ended up praising and insulting the governor in a sentence.
You guys got no chills at all, while I was still searching for the meaning of that word you highlighted, you brought yours too. To be candid, this is the first time I'm seeing those words and getting to know their meaning but you nailed it anyway except maybe the guy was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by ifex370(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
erico2k2:

Trying in waht area? even his village howmany school or roads did he build in his own LGA forget warri sapele, Im talking his own LGA

I've not come here to defend him.. But these things are not as easy as you think..

There are a lot of forces holding that state down.. Sometimes to even pay salary becomes an issue..

Delta state is rich, but the money that enters the state gets sucked by some special people, what okowa is left with sometimes isn't enough.. You won't understand
Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
ifex370:

I've not come here to defend him.. But these things are not as easy as you think..

There are a lot of forces holding that state down.. Sometimes to even pay salary becomes an issue..

Delta state is rich, but the money that enters the state gets sucked by some special people, what okowa is left with sometimes isn't enough.. You won't understand
You are telling me I wont understand, waht is there not to understand?was thesame force not there when Ibori was there?,Im saying teh man needs to be tough, these forces need to be tackled head on, Gov Odu and Okowa are weak souls, the shoul have never venture into politics!

1 Like

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
hammer6F:

Nobody is left out.

Area!

How much okowa pay you to fool yourself like this, am shaming for you,

1 Like

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
I was even thinking this idiot will build the stadium like that of akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yyeske:
You guys got no chills at all, while I was still searching for the meaning of that word you highlighted, you brought yours too. To be candid, this is the first time I'm seeing those words and getting to know their meaning but you nailed it anyway except maybe the guy was just being sarcastic.
He used pusillanimous and magnanimous in the same clause. There's no sarcasm there. Dude committed the crime of malapropism. He probably thought pusillanimous meant something like magnanimous... just because they rhyme grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
BadBlaize:
This thing na stadium?
mtschewwwww
Make we see ya own?
Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by hollywater: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
hammer6F:

Nobody is left out.

Area!

Just hold it there.Okowa is from my place ,But his is not performing well.Nobody left out my foot.Mariam babagida road,just at the back of DBS road is bad.From Ute to Ogwashi uku is not motorable . Ekwuku Agbor,Egbudu Akah,Ejeme to Ashame,for the past 3 years no light,no road. From Asaba to Okpanam has one of the worst road in Nigeria. So what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by kachi19: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The stadium Gov. Okowa built was well builted

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by molesky(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who post this rubbish here?

2 Likes

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
hammer6F:
Nobody is left out.

Area!

If I swear for you...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by ifex370(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
erico2k2:

You are telling me I wont understand, waht is there not to understand?was thesame force not there when Ibori was there?,Im saying teh man needs to be tough, these forces need to be tackled head on, Gov Odu and Okowa are weak souls, the shoul have never venture into politics!

Honestly bro.. You've said it all.. That state needs Hods intervention

1 Like

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=kachi19 post=64567005][/quote]I guess you've not come across a word Sarcasm in your life
Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
ifex370:

Honestly bro.. You've said it all.. That state needs Hods intervention
yes nah, he will leave there an nothing to write home about even in his own village!
This was how GEJ left power and his state bears the worse section of the East West Road!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
hollywater:
Just hold it there.Okowa is from my place ,But his is not performing well.Nobody left out my foot.Mariam babagida road,just at the back of DBS road is bad.From Ute to Ogwashi uku is not motorable . Ekwuku Agbor,Egbudu Akah,Ejeme to Ashame,for the past 3 years no light,no road. From Asaba to Okpanam has one of the worst road in Nigeria. So what are you talking about?
Thank U, I just realy feel sory for you guys from his place, cos he is going to leave power and you guys wont feel his impact, Gov Oduaghan did same, even the road to his village he could not complete.I dont know when power will return to you guys, its been urhobos,itshekiri now your turn and your man is wasting government time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by ericmani: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
hammer6F:

Nobody is left out.

Area!

u well so? So 3yrs plus in office and that road is d only tin u can say abt his govt..something is definitely wrong with all these biased pple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
hammer6F:

Nobody is left out.

Area!

wait, so okowa has done well in Delta state to u abi? U must be an IBO guy from asaba or aniocha area. Okowa wen be dirty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.