Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola (29710 Views)

Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by missbehave247(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
As the inauguration hour for elected public office holders draws nearer, outgoing Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, has handed over notes of office to the governor-
elect, Akinwunmi Ambode.

Ambode used his personal twitter handle ( @AkinwunmiAmbode) to share photos of the handing over of notes presentation.

Fashola handed over notes to Ambode at the state’s governor office secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.

Ambode on Tuesday, unveiled his official portrait. During the unveiling ceremony, he disclosed that come May 29, he would like to be addressed as ‘Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, the governor
of Lagos state’.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have shown appreciation to Fashola for eight years of selfless service.

Source:-http://www.naij.com/448569-photos-ambode-receives-hand-over-notes-from-fashola.html

Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by efilefun(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by IfyAwazie(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
Missin fashola already.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by CountDracula(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
Dats all? So small

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by guttentag(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
Welcome on board Mr Ambobo, make sure you follow the steps of Baba Fashola otherwise, u will regret ever dreaming of been a Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 28, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Seun

When we talk of a leader who knows his job. A leader who can give you both the scientific and philosophical explanation of his approach to governance...you should know we are talking about Babatunde, Raji Omo-Fashola, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Outgoing Governor of Eko ILE.
I give it up to him...for all the courage...discipline...social-friendliness...independence...simplicity and dedication to duty...He was the shining star in the APC...it was because of his achievements that APC swept the South-West in 2011. It was this man's presence in APC that gave many people hope in an APC led Federal Government.
I am still very very surprised that no one is trekking for this great servant...a Man who gallantly led the Ebola battle from the front...a man who tamed the Oshodi Market Madness...we are talking of the slayer of the popular Oluwole forgery clinic..the nightmare of the underworld guys....the terror of lazy govt. workers...and the inventor of the BRT lane.I dedicate the eve of this dispensation to BRF...
Permit me to scream
TiRi Gbosa for Babatunde owon.
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

346 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by chamboy(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Where is Jimi Agbaje?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by abeffiom(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
No b small thing oo.
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Isiterere(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Great one. From SAN to Chattered Accountant. Lagos is in safe hand...

Eko O ni baje ooooooo.

btw,when is Jimi Agbaje going to receive his Lagoon state handling over?

ALL IZZ WELL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by ajalaolanr(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
This ambode guy looks very mischievous, I don't trust him!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by medar(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
I really hope and pray that this Ambode is up to the task sha. Bcuz if not, he would destroy the legacy which Fashola spent 8 years laying.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by obiaguna(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
Fashola would make a great president. Thank you BRF.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by nawtikid(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
I can only envisage d look on Fashola's face if it had bin Agbaje he was to handover to

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by adexsimply(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
I don't know why I'm excited. I'm kinda glad to be witnessing this particular historical point smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by festusfeezy(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
Raji baba, that's my next FCT minister

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by gen2briz(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
Ambode ti de... Please continue the good work/legacy.
Eko oni baje ooo
Nigeria Oni daru ooo

God bless Me
God bless Nigeria
God bless and guide president Muhammad Buhari and vice president Yemi osinbajo.

Where is that just kidding guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by efonat(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
The note get volume pass president own o

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by otunbakolawole(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
Ambo ti de! He will perform excellently by God's Grace. His administration shall be a reference point of good things. Meanwhile, as we pray for his success, will also critic his administration where and when necessary.

Wish him Success

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by lekjons(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
may 29th (today), is my birthday, pls celebrate with me smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Gorgeous58(f): 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
Lagos no go spoil ooo!

Just hope Ambode performs better than Fashola

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Pavore9: 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
Nice...Fashola moving unto higher things! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Flashh: 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
shocked That old man at the extreme left has bleached something out of his skin.

To my new Governor Ambode... I pray you perform better than Fashola... I believe you can do that.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by bigtt76(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
This na just Jagaban's files cheesy grin rest will come later

CountDracula:
Dats all? So small
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by damrmd02(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
Wow..Am gonna miss u..Fashola Babatunde..you are a great leader

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by MrLayih(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
I wish lagosians best of luck

Eko o ni Baje oo
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
Nice job..OP
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Shaadey: 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
kashimawo
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Missin fashola already.
hmmmmmmmm,abeg o no let him wife hear am o
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by hardywaltz(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
As if he will read any of it.
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by akins56(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
The note is even more voluminous than that of GEJ.
Ambode! Ambode!! Ambode!!! How many times na im o call u!? If u do not make baba fash performance a childsplay, we would gladly show you how to use the door!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano / Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) / Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.