Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! (34191 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by delishpot: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Does Not mean rape accusations should not be taken seriously. This trend of spoiling the image of girls who report rape is getting out of hand.
Having said that, any woman who has been caught lying about rape should be punished. I can donate block to build a prison for them-
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by donem: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
The way i hate the word "rapist", i would rather comit suicide, than rape a girl.

I make sure i guide my reputation with my life,

should a girl falsely accuse me of rape, and i clear myself, wont mind murdering her if i have my way.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Afritop(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
eezeribe:
All rapists should be sentenced to life imprisonment....
What about liars
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Mup4life: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
delishpot:
Does Not mean rape accusations should not be taken seriously. This trend of spoiling the image of girls who report rape is getting out of hand.
Having said that, any woman who has been caught lying about rape should be punished. I can donate block to build a prison for them-
No this TREND of girls FALSELY shouting RAPE is getting out of hand,and it can get an INNOCENT brother killed or imprisoned.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Tonytonex(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
That simi girl with small stature and wide mouth will not see this one o. And they will be crying for feminism and equal right just to take advantage over men without conscience.
LOL! abeg leave simi alone jare. hahahahaha.... "small stature and wide mouth" buh you get bad mouth oh! ... but most yoruba girls are like that.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Shegzy8(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
A girl once accussed me of rape but didnt take it up though, i was damn scared cause i know i didnt rape her....she needed cash from me and i had none on me hat day but insisted on her coming all in the name of "so we can talk about it better"...it was even in my friends place.....i touched this girl and she said nothing but get to stop me when i touch her boobs...i realized she wanted it but i have to take my time which i did....i seduced her normally and in a civil way and had my way...every thing was ok until she realized i had no cash on me then she started crying that i raped her...i was devastated cause there was a police station like three houses away, i stood on my ground that i didnt but i guess she knew deep down it wasnt rape, she called me some days later that she wants to come over which i strictly told her no...rape looks like a card they play when they are not in a good position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Learnstuffs: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Coldfeets:

I fear no God.

I fear no women.

I only fear so called friends who say really bad stuff behind your back.
Brother are you an atheist undecided
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by chiefojiji(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Any girl that tries this with me will receive the beating of her life.

I must surely beat her to death, so that my crime is justified!!

Stupid female assholes, living in a shithole!! grin

I love this.... grin, but don't kill her o, she might go to hell and do same thing there. Just beat her well, so she go learn her lesson
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Olumaeme: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Guys in Nigeria are lucky. In the developed nations, it is very easy for a lady to send a man to jail. They treat rape cases seriously there and ladies can lie you into trouble even your gf or wife if you have issues with them.

How can you be so stupid and senseless..
They just send people to jail without investigation? Then every man will be in jail by now...
You don't know what false accusation can land you abi..

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by DoTheNeedful: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Olumaeme:

How can you be so stupid and senseless..
They just send people to jail without investigation? Then every man will be in jail by now...
You don't know what false accusation can land you abi..

Olodo

You are an illiterate and you don't know anything. I live with them and I have seen things happen first hand. Dig up the internet if you wish on my claims. How would you prove a gf or wife wrong if she accuses you of rape? Now run along...... undecided
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by olabrad: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2018
eezeribe:

And what judgement do you recommend for all those who wrongly accuse others of rape?
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by chii8(f): 4:47am On Jan 28, 2018
Igbariam, that's where ANSU law faculty is.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Coldfeets: 5:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Brother are you an atheist undecided

I am agnostic.

Why do you ask?
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by realoscar84(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2018
The useless guy still have feelings for the daughter of jezeebel sef. Which one be this DEAR wey I dey see for their chat.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Learnstuffs: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Coldfeets:

I am agnostic.

Why do you ask?
Just curious from your comment
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by monex(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2018
booqee:
There are many cases like this just like the shola fapson case, that it's obvious to some of us that the lady is lying.
But after you air your opinion now especially as a lady.. They will say "women are their own enemies", "women support your fellow woman".

Please forget that thing... Some few women are actually wicked like this..
exactly. they make it a men vs women thing when it should be a question of morality and criminality.

how can someone tell me I should support my fellow man even when there is a high probaility he is in error. Stupid mentality I say.

Another problem with the feminism thing - up to 70% (equal dignity, equal opportunities, no violence etc.) of it are noble pursuits but it is still fought with the mentality of men vs women.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Axiwaju(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2018
eezeribe:
Is That All U Got To Say
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Okemmuo(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2018
YOU DONT KNOW PPLE GOSSIP....? YOU VERY STUPID WALAHI....VERY STUPID.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Obierika(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2018
As far as I'm concerned saying sorry is not enough to correct the damage that has already been done by the false accusation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) / Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.