Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! (34181 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
eezeribe:
If a girl tarnishes your image with rape accusation;tarnish her face with concentrated acid such as HCL,H2SO4 and HNO3....
WHOA!
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by yemimylover(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT

DEATH PENALTY
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Men are gradually becoming endangered species.
Seriously there should be a law against false accusation of rape...
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by MahatmaGhandi: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some of these girls are really beginning to toy with this rape thing...Just look at them in a way they don't like and you are in for rape drama. Rape is a very serious issue and a lady that is found to have falsely accused anybody of rape should face the same penalty as would a rapist.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by yemimylover(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT

DEATH PENALTY
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by gurunlocker: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
See the end of their chat sef, guys and pussy... He's saying he is ashamed of himself for bringing the rape accusation issue up...
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Apina(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
My brothers, record every encounter u have with any babe, Incase anyone wants to raise any false alarm tomorrow cos things are getting outta hand. Brethren, We are at war! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by mommaJ(f): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by correctguy101(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Experienced it too.

If a girl isn't tough enough to get goons to beat you up when she's upset with you, just know you'll turn to rapist overnight.

Me wey no like that word rape or those who actually do it.

Surprisingly, if girls rape guys, no one will talk o. This cheating women dey cheat us just too much abeg. And they can form cry and hurt ehn.... $mh

As I like women reach, I still fear them. That was how one orobo kidnapped me and nobody arrested her undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Nature129(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
eezeribe:
If a girl tarnishes your image with rape accusation;tarnish her face with concentrated acid such as HCL,H2SO4 and HNO3....

You must be a science inclined student/graduate. That said, just know that what u are propagating is a serious offense under nafdac act
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Apina:
My brothers, record every encounter u have with any babe, Incase anyone wants to raise any false alarm tomorrow cos things are getting outta hand. Brethren, We are at war! undecided
. Very important.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
devindevin2000:
black women and insecurity are like 5 and 6.

Leaving a black woman in a relationship sometimes result in death....killing you. If you want to leave them, do it cleverly to make it seem like she dumped you to keep self esteem high. These Terminatrix will destroy you gabadaya because of their low self esteem...if I can't have you, no one will!

You are absolutely correct!

If u want to dump a Nigerian girl, make it look like she dump u!

For your own safety!

Dat has been my style.....
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
See wahala ooo

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by debolayinka(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
I fear women pass devil. They can finish your generations to come with their tongue.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by tizzle(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
If it was the other way round the girl would have "called the guy out" on social media with his full identity... and ruinhis reputation.. she already almost ruined it anyway...
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
The guy's replies though. . .why tf does he sound like such a cuck?? Apologizing to the girl that falsely accused him for bringing the topic up Still calling her sweet names?? Ugh. I want to sincerely thank the nairalander, Afhounja (that name tho grin grin) that introduced me to MGTOW.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by benqo01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
guys we hv 2 b careful cos this empty brain girls re out there to wrongfully accuse guys of rape,nw na recharge card level dem dey do fools
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by wiloy2k8(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why dem dey Hide the girl face . Dem suppose let us know her
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Na waa for you o!

Just avoid dem hoes, dassall!
How do you know a hoe
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by sallazlee(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
eezeribe:
. chaii chaii this one weaking me ooooo
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:
The guy's replies though. . .why tf does he sound like such a cuck?? Apologizing to the girl that falsely accused him for bringing the topic up Still calling her sweet names?? Ugh. I want to sincerely thank the nairalander, Afhounja (that name tho grin grin) that introduced me to MGTOW.
Am telling you, that girl will give him pûssy again and he will accept. It's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by bayulll011(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
eezeribe:

1 Like

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by ezekwe1: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
that's why I don't believe most rape claims. Girls use it as a weapon to deal with guys for the flimsiest reasons
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
AnonyNymous:
MGTOW for life men.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
eezeribe:

See science student
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Coldfeets: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Fear God and fear women.

I fear no God.

I fear no women.

I only fear so called friends who say really bad stuff behind your back.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by EOOJ(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
kennygee:
Girls who are found guilty of false rape accusations should face a prison term.

This madness of false accusations makes those with legitimate accusations shy away from coming forward

Very true...i concur
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by arinze3131(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
nawa ooo
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Same thing happened to some dude when I was in 100l.he dumped his babe in a truly disgusting and humiliating manner, and the girl retaliated by accusing him of rape. She even went as far as to procure a doctors report.

The guy had to beg and beg.

It's all this stuff that makes it hard for people to believe real victims.
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by bezimo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
If you accuse someone of rape falsely..you deserve to be sentenced as someone guilty of rape. Stupid idiot girls looking for whose image to tarnish with lies of rape. If a girl is killed after she falsely accuse someone of rape as a way of revenge. I think it is justified. Bastard devilish girls everywhere.
I hope they are not on nairaland. Just imagine!!
Re: Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! by hefelove(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Keep me Morata? lmaooooooo. Chai we don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Vietnam Seizes 2.3 Tons Of Elephant Tusks Inside Nigerian Wood Shipment / Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.