Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It (59518 Views)

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership / An Insight On Benue Killings And Thought Provoking Issues On Cattle Breeding / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by tuk2ato(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Is it not the same in principle? Afonja hired/invited a lot of Fulani mercenaries to fight his wars this was despite series of warning from other Yoruba chiefs. At the end of the day, they turned against him and took Kwara State as their own. Saying that the Fulani in Ilorin have been 'yorubanised' doesn't hold water. In the political arrangement in Nigeria, is Kwara not a Northern state now? The idea is invite them and sooner than later they will take over your land. Same is the scenario in Southern Kaduna. That's even the story of the entire North. Be wise!
Firgemachar:

Olodos everywhere.

Afonja got the support of the Fulanis to secede from Oyo. Then the Fulanis overthrew him much later.

Nevertheless, the Fulanis in Ilorin have all been Yorubanised.

Will you guys ever learn

No to cattle colonies, all the same.

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Rashman578(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Colony is not about cattle farming but a brazen expansionist jihadist move by Buhari the type Obama tried to do with the whole false refugee crisis he created as a cunning way to get 100 of thousand of Muslims into the west

GOD PUNISH OBAMA AND BUHARI
See thinking abeg... between u and Buhari don't know who is duller
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Why didn't the hypocrite Reno Omokri say similarly when his master GEJ released N100B towards restoration of Fulani cattle grazing routes encroached by farmers, that made the Fulani happy enough to make him (GEJ) the life Patron along with a promise of 23 million votes of the ppl towards his re-election in 2015?

Those rejecting the colonies now out of sheer blind hatred would later come regret their folly when the benefits of the opportunities missed by them come to fruition in the states using commonsense and wisdom in accepting them.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Rashman578(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2018
skedman:
See the way an African man thinks.how will there be development when you have refuse to think beyound ethnicity,religion and selfishness.
a whiteman that allowed you to visit its country never thought of this but you african with poor mentality. All fulani are not bad. Fayose generate money from them . He collects 5000 as annual fee. This idiots keep complaining but does not have a goat farm not to talk of cow farm.
The only sensible comment I've seen today
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by OyinO: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Very apt and perfect analysis but fOOOls will not listen, then cry out when it's too late. Besides, is cattle the only animal in Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Rashman578:

See thinking abeg... between u and Buhari don't know who is duller

U are bias here so your opinion doesn't matter
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
He's exactly on point. Exactly what happened in Ilorin. Allow the cattle the cattle ranches and expect a second fulani jihad.
No this is not what happened in ilorin but town (administrative) Fulani have the tendency to overthrow their host based on twisted Islamic principles

Note: the town Fulani and the cattle rearing Fulani are of different stock

Once the town Fulani are introduced to the colonies, they will start mobilizing forces to take over
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2018
fabre4:

How did he treat the igbos ... But the Igbo's remained loyal that was the difference
He treated you better, don't even go there.
And again, if he had treated you badly, you chosed to stay with him. What has that got to do with other regions who had had enough? It is you guys who had never liked Buhari from day one that are still crying up and down the internet.
Buhari is million times better than Jonathan.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2018
eshietIntrepid:
The bottom line is, the hatred of GEJ is the reason we are suffering today.

what i think about GEJ supporters is asides been pathetic you guys all seems to exist on a low ram ...
when yaradua died,, no nigerians agitate and stand behind GEJ before presidency was handed over to him ...2011 elections jonathan victory gap over buhari was made posssible by same nigerian that hated him abi,, he redefined corruption n became exceeding clueless. nigeria achieved development on papers only
Kicking GEJ out of the house that does not belong to his father or ancestor is not about hate ... bros it our civic duties ,,GEJ aso rock is it ur house,,is it anybody father house..
all these sermon of nigerians hating GEJ is a pure attributes of bad losers ,,you've conceeded defeat why not accept it n move on @least for your own good.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by imustsaymymindo: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
supereagle:
GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.

Go to your twitter account and twit with that hashtag @notable individuals and organisations?

To the italics, Boko Haram was founded predominantly by Kanuris not Fulanis.

@Bolded, what do you want to achieve with this?
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by yom2(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Vado:

The Jews had genuine historical claim to the land so it wasn't a case of stealing but systematic reconquest.
don't mind them. they forget that Jerusalem was originally predominantly christians and Jews before d invaders
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by kabarka(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Same way they captured sokoto. It's a pity this generation don't know Nigerian history.

That is why they removed history from school curriculum in the beginning of this administration.what you see today is an articulate plan to take over nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Vado(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
gnykelly:

no genuine claim. it was stolen

How? Do you mean they never occupied that area historically or Jesus (a Jew) never existed or their persecution leading to mass exodus didn't happen?

Let's say the Yoruba 500 years from now decides to regain control of ilorin by any smart means necessary; thereby dislodging the Fulanis from there in the process, will that make them land grabbers?
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Konye1: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2018
Cattle colonies is such a great Idea.. But must it be given to fulani herdsmen?

Why can the Fed govt not employ indigenous people of our southern states, train them and give them grants to rear cows?

Is that not what the govt is suppose to do? Our own govt is nepotic, filled with hate and tribalism..

Non of those killers have been arrested, yet there blamed an anti grazing bill that was enacted because of the killings..

We are tired of all this... Nigeria is herding somewhere and one day, WE the people will have enough and then we shall see
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
greiboy:
No this is not what happened in ilorin but town (administrative) Fulani have the tendency to overthrow their host based on twisted Islamic principles

Note: the town Fulani and the cattle rearing Fulani are of different stock

Once the town Fulani are introduced to the colonies, they will start mobilizing forces to take over
so it still hits it home that there is a sinister motive behind all these cattle ranches proposal. Hmm and i used to think Buhari wasn't that much of a Muslim fundamentalist.Anyway their intention is to islamise the whole of Nigeria by thunder by force. Bro u can get along with hausas but fulanis ehn.... U take them near body its like playing with a time bomb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
so it still hits it home that there is a sinister motive behind all these cattle ranches proposal. Hmm and i used to think Buhari wasn't that much of a Muslim fundamentalist.Anyway their intention is to islamise the whole of Nigeria by thunder by force. Bro u can get along with hausas but fulanis ehn.... U take them near body its like playing with a time bomb.

Why are the Southern States overly dependent on the North for food supplies? Our dependency too is unsafe. I see no reason why rearing cows should just be the sole-purpose of Fulani. Many of the Southern States can create job through this means and create stiff competition for these guys
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by enigmaticlion: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2018
deomelllo:
Useless Omokiri sabi feed his internet ipob followers and trolls dog food Sha...
Fulani Aboki herdsman spotted. E pain am no be smell because your not-so hidden agenda is known to all. There's enough grazing land in Sambisa forest. Sambisa colony sounds nice.

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by yom2(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Kokaine:
exactly what the jews did to the Arabians in Palestine,
have u read world history before? so many events played out in that part of the world thousands of years before now.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Why are the Southern States overly dependent on the North for food supplies? Our dependency too is unsafe. I see no reason why rearing cows should just be the sole-purpose of Fulani. Many of the Southern States can create job through this means and create stiff competition for these guys
God bless u for bringing this up. Tomatoes,potatoes,carrots and even yams that used to be the main cultivation crops of the south has been taken over by the north. Brother look at NAIFOR in Benin(its an agricultural research institution) ...it is now a shadow of its former self. Na because the south depends totally on the north for food this na the reason dem wan establish total control over the southern areas by way of this their cattle ranch colony. Abeg make demi do remove buhari come 2019 naked im carry this im jihadist expansionist idea go with am.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Kokaine:
exactly what the jews did to the Arabians in Palestine,
more or less what happened to the eastern Europeans when Hitler was expanding Germany deep into eastern Europe under his lebrasuem policy at the expensive of the eastern Europeans.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
God bless u for bringing this up. Tomatoes,potatoes,carrots and even yams that used to be the main cultivation crops of the south has been taken over by the north. Brother look at NAIFOR in Benin(its an agricultural research institution) ...it is now a shadow of its former self. Na because the south depends totally on the north for food this na the reason dem wan establish total control over the southern areas by way of this their cattle ranch colony. Abeg make demi do remove buhari come 2019 naked im carry this im jihadist expansionist idea go with am.

If Buhari contests again, omo na winning oh. Muslims don't betray themselves like we xtians do, he will gain the sympathy of muslims, north, yoruba and his kinsmen, but my fear is if Buhari wins again, as his age increases,and his health drops, na time bomb, if anything happens to him, omo na go be oh. Na my fear be that, apart from the bad luck attached with the guy, nothing has been good with him since he entered office.

NAIFOR is a pity, we have millions of hectares of land in the south, what has been done to them? We southeners get our own for body and e bum us for back big time.I go one village to gain some experience in a field of work 2016, omo at least 50 hectares was in that village uncultivated, come see malnutrition everywhere, short, short, small people. Dwarfs,i no believe say i dey Nigeria. Hunger don make dem shrink, parents like Aki and paw paw, cose they don't eat. We southeners educated ones need to up our game abeg
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by vigasimple(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Firgemachar:

Olodos everywhere.

Afonja got the support of the Fulanis to secede from Oyo. Then the Fulanis overthrew him much later.

Nevertheless, the Fulanis in Ilorin have all been Yorubanised.

Will you guys ever learn

No to cattle colonies, all the same.

The point the other person is making is that the FULANI'S will takeover one way or the other.

The King in Ilorin is NOT a YORUBA man but FULANI. Pretending that is no problem is a grave concern.

The Fulani's has taken over all the Hausa states and dominate it with either the Sultan as in Sokoto, or Kano, kastina, Gwandu Tec

The graze their cattle in those states and transport it to the south for sale.

Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:

If Buhari contests again, omo na winning oh. Muslims don't betray themselves like we xtians do, he will gain the sympathy of muslims, north, yoruba and his kinsmen, but my fear is if Buhari wins again, as his age increases,and his health drops, na time bomb, if anything happens to him, omo na go be oh. Na my fear be that, apart from the bad luck attached with the guy, nothing has been good with him since he entered office.

NAIFOR is a pity, we have millions of hectares of land in the south, what has been done to them? We southeners get our own for body and e bum us for back big time.I go one village to gain some experience in a field of work 2016, omo at least 50 hectares was in that village uncultivated, come see malnutrition everywhere, short, short, small people. Dwarfs,i no believe say i dey Nigeria. Hunger don make dem shrink, parents like Aki and paw paw, cose they don't eat. We southeners educated ones need to up our game abeg

I rather rare my own cows than allow fulani or hausa in my state. I can design and construct a vertical sky scrapper farm that can house100,000cows in a building...If the younger generation's ideas are not harnessed, na then all this kind rubbish dey continue.

Make my state government give me the land and resources, iwill assemble a team of designers, engineers, and construct 5 buildings than will house one million cows over just 50 acres of land. But na lie we don't want to encourage innovation. Me no dey blame Nigeria, only say Nigeria shamelessness dey rub on some of us.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by eunisam: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2018
jaymichael:
GEJ was a failure. He cannot win an election against even a goat in Nigeria

seat down and meditate on your family.is your family useless or useful? no insult meant
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

I rather rare my own cows than allow fulani or hausa in my state. I can design and construct a vertical sky scrapper farm that can house100,000cows in a building...If the younger generation's ideas are not harnessed, na then all this kind rubbish dey continue.

Make my state government give me the land and resources, iwill assemble a team of designers, engineers, and construct 5 buildings than will house one million cows over just 50 acres of land. But na lie we don't want to encourage innovation. Me no dey blame Nigeria, only say Nigeria shamelessness dey rub on some of us.
i don't think buhari will win if he contests again because the opposition right now is becoming too much.even obasanjo now is against him and the way things are in the country even the yoruba Muslims are fed up with him.na the fulanis really dem im back right now. Lol most of the hectares of land for south all dem dey take am do na to sell dem to banks. For Benin for example the only thriving business na fuel selling and hotel business....finish.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Etianwanokon: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2018
Please tell them.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by gnykelly(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Vado:

How? Do you mean they never occupied that area historically or Jesus (a Jew) never existed or their persecution leading to mass exodus didn't happen?

Let's say the Yoruba 500 years from now decides to regain control of ilorin by any smart means necessary; thereby dislodging the Fulanis from there in the process, will that make them land grabbers?

the land that Israel
currently hold was stolen from Palestine go check your fact. that's why UN can't outrightly give the land to Israel.
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
i don't think buhari will win if he contests again because the opposition right now is becoming too much.even obasanjo now is against him and the way things are in the country even the yoruba Muslims are fed up with him.na the fulanis really dem im back right now. Lol most of the hectares of land for south all dem dey take am do na to sell dem to banks. For Benin for example the only thriving business na fuel selling and hotel business....finish.

Bros you no sabi Yoruba ppl and muslims well be dat, dey act like them dey with you publicly, when it matters most, they turn back. Trust me,even Awolowo did the exact same to Ojukwu, na their way. That character has stuck with them ever since. Apart from Christianity, i will never associate with them in other works of life.Never !
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
"if you speak the truth you die

if you lie die

if you are quiet you die

if you talk you die

if you hide you die

if you come out you die

so I choose to speak and die " - Sen. Dino Melaye
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by fabre4: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
maasoap:

He treated you better, don't even go there.
And again, if he had treated you badly, you chosed to stay with him. What has that got to do with other regions who had had enough? It is you guys who had never liked Buhari from day one that are still crying up and down the internet.
Buhari is million times better than Jonathan.

Jonathan thought by serving the north he would get a second term so he neglected the South and he paid dearly for it but I won't indulge in the childish argument of whom he treated better or worse. But one thing am sure of is if you think northerners love anyone but themselves they will surprise you over and over again as they have done before
Re: Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It by Vado(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
gnykelly:

the land that Israel
currently hold was stolen from Palestine go check your fact. that's why UN can't outrightly give the land to Israel.

Dude the land Canaan (now called palestine) was nonexistent before 1988. Originally belonging to the philistines and everybody knows that they were never Arabs. The Romans dislodged the Jews from there but it would amount to self denial to say that the Jews have no claim to it. The anthropological and archaelogical evidences are there for all to see. There was nothing like ''palestine'' in the bible, quran, or torah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of People Sleeping At APC Convention: You Can't Cheat Nature! / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) / President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.