Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) (59528 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ebukajay184: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

"I am very grateful for the quiet time with the former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at the Anambra airport yesterday. We exchanged views on the state of play and state of the nation. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19

149 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.

309 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2023
The king maker (Chief OBJ) and the humble student (Obi)
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

515 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Mindlog: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Well captured scenes.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2023
The incoming in talks with the ex.

294 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by hedonido: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2023
A true statesman and nationalist.

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Asgard13: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Bankers..
If you know you know

.. what we’re saying is that illegality will never stand .. not again in Nigeria

Tinubu will return that inec certificate..

Na time

246 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Obi is only hated by some APC shenanigans and few PDP dimwits 😎

While majority of Nigerians can't help but to love him.

326 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2023
This man and black cloth self,is he always mourning?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2023
sad
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2023
Obi is blessed amongst men...

I pray for greater grace.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2023
My love for peter Obi and Atiku is just too much.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Asgard13: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Obj in all his flaws remains a national figure and elder statesman..

Yoruba people can rubbish him all they care

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
This man and black cloth self,is he always morning?

Your hatred for him has made you incapable to differentiate between "Mourning" and "Morning"

Eat corn and rest.

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Your hatred for him has made you incapable to differentiate between "Mourning" and "Morning"

Eat corn and rest.
grin grin

41 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2023
God bless HE Peter Obi, the incoming President

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2023
Ewedu nd Amala will not lik dis News grin

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Losers

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Phantom233: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2023
The stolen mandate must be restored....we don't want drug Baron with international record or corruption and criminalty. Enough of
Electoral fraud .

43 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by angelboy01(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Na the sneakers ontop agbada dey make me laugh. OBJ na funny man ajeh 🤣.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Bluntguy: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod lalasticlala seun
No one should try ban me. I said what I saw

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Mindlog: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
This man and black cloth self,is he always morning?

No, he is always afternooning.😆😆

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Afamed: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2023
2 Habitual born hypocrites

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2023
Interesting... waiting to read the best caption for that last pic! grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by franchasofficia: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Two great sons of great Igbo race; if you know, you know grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by abobote: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Obassanjo looks very fit at his age

38 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Asgard13: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You don't have shame Asgard.

You said more than this prior to primary,

So what’s the shame?

I’m too big for Yoruba monikers to bully.. I bully them all .. without qualms

Go get your likes and shares

Next!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.