Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough (1519 Views)

Persistent Rashes On Skin / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by somadinho10: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hi everyone

I have been having cough for about a week now, went to a pharmaceutical shop and was giving d koff syrup and chimtrim but it didn't work, went to another and told them the same thing they brought out dkoff again but I told them that it didn't work on me so they brought out another one by the name coflex syrup and one tablet I didn't remember the name but since that yesterday I haven't had any improvement.
Doctors in the house please I need your counseling
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by taylor88(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Chop Lizard
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by dollytino4real(f): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
use boil scent leaves and drink the water or chew tom tom with bitter kola.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by PHC4(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Use Beehive Basalm Syrup plus Antibiotics like Fleming

Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by somadinho10: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
PHC4:
how much is it
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by adidasBarca: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sorry my brother, I know what u are are facing, If u can try this ,u will thank God in 2 days. Lalapa fluid and alum, take it in the morning when u hav not eating anything, u will vomit all the nonsense away just for 2 days . I told one of my friend then in school. later he was happy

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by babyt66: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Use original honey, ginger reishi with cordy
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
somadinho10:
Hi everyone

I have been having cough for about a week now, went to a pharmaceutical shop and was giving d koff syrup and chimtrim but it didn't work, went to another and told them the same thing they brought out dkoff again but I told them that it didn't work on me so they brought out another one by the name coflex syrup and one tablet I didn't remember the name but since that yesterday I haven't had any improvement.
my own na since December
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by tuniboss: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2018
somadinho10:
Hi everyone

hi are you still having the issue.
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by somadinho10: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2018
tuniboss:
hi are you still having the issue.
yes boss.... Up till now
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by Biafraqueen(f): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Use Beehive Basalm Syrup.
If it persist visit ur doctor to check the possibility of lungs infections .

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
somadinho10:
Hi everyone

WhatsAp on this number: 08038220168,let's discuss
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
somadinho10:
Hi everyone

Try our African Pot,defender immune booster and Aloe Power,if interested call or WhatsAp me on: 08038220168
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by tuniboss: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
somadinho10:
yes boss.... Up till now
here is my number 08131195769.. let's chat via wassapp...
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by Airhix(m): 3:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Go and see a doc. Its a respiratory tract infection, very common now . Dont wanna prescribe publicly here. You will be placed on some injections.
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by peacettw: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2018
Africans and herbal medications... Op, go and see a doctor.
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by Nigeriadondie: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2018
somadinho10:
Hi everyone

Have u had MouthAction recently?
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by sayyid(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2018
somadinho10:
Hi everyone

if you have any of the following symptoms you should go for TB test:
1. persistent cough
2. loss of weight
3. loss of appetite
4. sweat at night
5 fever, fatigue
6 cough up blood .

Get well soon
Re: I'm Dying Of Persistent Cough by Qmedspharma(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
PHC4:

A very good prescription.. Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension: Danger With Blood Pressure Machines / End Of Typhoid Fever: See How To Cured Typhoid With Pap Water (omi Ogi) / Do You Smoke Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.