Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? (750 Views)

Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? / If He Was Your Son, What Name Would You Call Him? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? by Segzee1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
My wife killed my only son. What should I do?

Obedience they say is better than sacrifice; many would not have been destroyed only if they had heeded the warning of people around them.

You can also read this:

Here is the true life story of Mr Johnson who lost his only son and only child as a result of his wife’s disobedience.
My Name is Johnson Tife, I am now well over 62 years of age but with no child to inherit my wealth.

I have been married twice before meeting Nancy; a University undergraduate….before then, my last wife left the house after years of marriage without any child.

She left one afternoon after she claimed she was beaten by some people she could not see. That brought an end to my marriage with Ranti.

Back to my encounter with Nancy, a beautiful dark lady any man will desire. I started seeing Nancy about a year after Ranti left me and on a bright day, Nancy called me and she told me the best news of my life, she was pregnant!

I couldn’t contain the joy I felt at that moment and I really desired that joy will last forever.

I left where Nancy was schooling in Akwa Ibom and came back to Lagos and during a Sunday service at my church in Lagos, my pastor called me out and said: “Bro Johnson, a woman is pregnant with your child”.

I was stunned, surprised, I was wondering, how did my Pastor get to know this? He later explained that the Holy Spirit revealed it to him.

My pastor was not out to condemn me but he told me he had a warning for the lady in question. So, I called Nancy and she spoke with my Pastor and I heard as my Pastor gave the warning “Sister, please don’t come to Bro Johnson’s house yet but wait until you have delivered that baby before you do so.”

My Pastor further explained to me that it is very important for us to adhere strictly to God’s instruction.

Nancy got curious and she kept asking when she would visit my place to at least know where her supposed husband and to-be-father of her baby stays.

After much pressure, I brought Nancy to my bungalow apartment in Lagos and she stayed over for the weekend. Little did I know that this move will bring the biggest loss of my life. By the way, I own a company where I make products that are making waves in the Nigerian market.

Nancy returned back to school but was staying at home with her parents as their house was not too far from the school. After her visit, she kept calling to make sure I was staying in the house alone and I kept on assuring her of my commitment to the relationship.

On a fateful day, Nancy called me and told me she needed to see me urgently and if I didn’t show up, she will terminate the pregnancy.

I hurriedly embarked on the journey in my car to find out what could be wrong.

As I arrived her place, Nancy was all over me, crying and telling me how she had been lonely going through the period of pregnancy without me being there.

I reminded her of my commitment and also what my pastor warned us about but I did not know that she had her moves planned out well.

When it was time for me to leave, Nancy held on to me and her siblings brought out her pieces of luggage which were hastily placed in my car.

Oh! I was disappointed, chattered, a lot of things were going through my mind but there was no way I could avoid taking her along with me when her scripts were well played out by every member of her family.

We arrived Lagos and everything seems going on well until the pregnancy became six months` and five days. Nancy suddenly started complaining of pains in her tummy, this made me totally helpless as I had no idea what was wrong with her.

At the hospital, the doctor told me she was in labour and will have to deliver the baby prematurely.

The baby arrived prematurely that morning and I was filled with mixed feelings of the joy of holding my baby in my arms for the first time and also the feeling of uncertainty if the boy will survive.

On the day we brought Oluwadamilohun home after some weeks he spent in the incubator I was glad and excited. My son was now in my house, I could not express the joy.

Church members, Neighbors, family members visiting to see the newborn were also too excited as this was a thing that had never been experienced in my house before.

My joy over Damilohun was cut short when we discovered that at 6 months, he couldn’t sit nor crawl but we kept hoping there would be changes until we were told by Physiotherapist that he will remain like that because his bones did not form properly before he was given birth to prematurely.

My hope of having an heir was totally dashed as it dawned on me, that my son will never be able to sit nor crawl not to even imagine walking.

I remembered my Pastor’s warning but it was too late. I cried what can be done now?

My Pastor kept on encouraging me to trust God for my child’s healing. He will come around and pray for him but nothing was happening.

On that fateful day, just some days after Oluwadamilohun became two years old, he became tired of trying to survive with an unstable neck and lying down all day. That midnight, he gave up the ghost.

I remembered that after he was given birth to, we were advised to start trying to get pregnant again but my wife will only pay attention to taking care of the baby neglecting all my sexual advancements.

Now, all is lost, my son is dead, I have no heir, I am gathering all for no one. I look at this woman and feel disdain despite her tears of losing her son; I feel she killed him all because of her disobedience.

Only if she had listened, my son will have been given birth to at her place before coming home and he will still be alive and well now.

To make the matter worse, a few days ago I overheard her discussing with one of her friends on phone that she is tired of living with a hopeless old man (referring to me).

Now, she wants to leave me after destroying my only hope. Right now I feel like killing her then killing myself also or where should I start from at age 62 while she is just 33 years.

I don’t know what to do to this woman who created a wound that will never heal in me.

Please, I need your advice….

https://dailyfamily.ng/wife-killed-son/

Re: My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? by Segzee1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Speechless.... angry
Re: My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? by Captleverage: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ugh this is long as sh*t op no vex abeg summary

1 Like

Re: My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? by OneCorner: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to slap her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the issue to their village elders but if the neighbours refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

Re: My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? by khome(f): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sad! May God help you sir
Re: My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? by LadySarah: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
long story.
Adopt one of the many guys on Nl or on the streets.you could even get a thirty something yr old and life goes on.
Re: My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? by Pureheart91(m): 12:33am On Jan 28, 2018
What if I say it's the man destiny not to father his own biological child?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Conversations To Have With Your Child / Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor? / Ugandan Women Impose ‘sex Tax’ On Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.