Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Prepare To Enter The Promised Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prepare To Enter The Promised Land (515 Views)

Promised Land (land Of Canaan) Is Not Where You Think It Is / Abraham's Promised Land And The Gaza Conflict / Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
1Co. 10:1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.
1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
1Co. 10:5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.
1Co. 10:6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.
1Co. 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry.” [Exodus 32:6]
1Co. 10:8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did — and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died.
1Co. 10:9 We should not test the Lord, as some of them did — and were killed by snakes.
1Co. 10:10 And do not grumble, as some of them did — and were killed by the destroying angel.
1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.
1Co. 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!

Always have the above passage of Scripture in the coming months, because it will play out before all the people of God. We are about to dive into the end-time tribulations. We must through much tribulations enter the kingdom of God (Ac. 14:22).

Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Requirements for Entering the Promised Land

Ep. 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Ep. 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Ep. 5:27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Ep. 5:25-27 presents all that is required in order for any human being to experience resurrection and then move into the Promised Land. The first requirement (v. 25) is that the human being must be baptized into the death of Jesus Christ on the cross (Ro. 6:3)—baptism in water and in the Holy Spirit. The second requirement is that the person must become holy by cleansing himself/herself by spiritual washing through the word of Christ. Ep. 5:27 describes the rapture of perfected sons of God. Anyone who meets the two requirements of Ep. 5:25&26 will experience resurrection and subsequently be snatched up to heaven—the Promised Land.

Nu. 19:1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron:
Nu. 19:2 “This is a requirement of the law that the LORD has commanded: Tell the Israelites to bring you a red heifer without defect or blemish and that has never been under a yoke.
Nu. 19:3 Give it to Eleazar the priest; it is to be taken outside the camp and slaughtered in his presence.
Nu. 19:4 Then Eleazar the priest is to take some of its blood on his finger and sprinkle it seven times towards the front of the Tent of Meeting.
Nu. 19:5 While he watches, the heifer is to be burned — its hide, flesh, blood and offal.
Nu. 19:6 The priest is to take some cedar wood, hyssop and scarlet wool and throw them onto the burning heifer.
Nu. 19:7 After that, the priest must wash his clothes and bathe himself with water. He may then come into the camp, but he will be ceremonially unclean till evening.
Nu. 19:8 The man who burns it must also wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he too will be unclean till evening.
Nu. 19:9 “A man who is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer and put them in a ceremonially clean place outside the camp. They shall be kept by the Israelite community for use in the water of cleansing; it is for purification from sin.
Nu. 19:10 The man who gathers up the ashes of the heifer must also wash his clothes, and he too will be unclean till evening. This will be a lasting ordinance both for the Israelites and for the aliens living among them.

By the time the events of Numbers 19 occurred, the Israelites were near their Promised Land. It was at this time that God gave the ordinance for purification from sin. It is a lasting ordinance both for the Israelites and the gentile people of God. This ordinance does not require a fresh sacrifice to be made each time there is need to cleanse from sin. Instead, it requires that the ash of a previous sacrifice be put in water and the solution be used for cleansing from sin.

He. 13:11 The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp.
He. 13:12 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

The blood of Jesus that was sacrificed for us on the cross is the ash the today’s people of God must combine with water through the word of God in order to purify from sin and become holy.

Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
The Power of Resurrection

Nu. 20:1 In the first month the whole Israelite community arrived at the Desert of Zin, and they stayed at Kadesh. There Miriam died and was buried.
Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.
Nu. 20:3 They quarrelled with Moses and said, “If only we had died when our brothers fell dead before the LORD!
Nu. 20:4 Why did you bring the LORD’s community into this desert, that we and our livestock should die here?
Nu. 20:5 Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to this terrible place? It has no grain or figs, grapevines or pomegranates. And there is no water to drink!”
Nu. 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell face down, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.
Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”
Nu. 20:9 So Moses took the staff from the LORD’s presence, just as he commanded him.
Nu. 20:10 He and Aaron gathered the assembly together in front of the rock and Moses said to them, “Listen, you rebels, must we bring you water out of this rock?”
Nu. 20:11 Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank.
Nu. 20:12 But the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them.”

God gave the ordinance for purification from sin in Numbers 19 in preparation for the event of Numbers 20. Only a holy child of God can receive the power of resurrection.

2Ti. 2:20 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble.
2Ti. 2:21 If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

In order for a child of God to receive living water or divine life from the Holy Spirit, the child of God must be purged of sin and thereby become holy. How does one practice the ordinance of Numbers 20 today? Ep. 5:26 describes it.
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cleansing Her by Washing with Water through the Word

As stated above, anyone who meets the two requirements of Ep. 5:25&26 will experience resurrection and subsequently be snatched up to heaven. It is easy to explain that the requirement of Ep. 5:26 is simply baptism into Jesus Christ, in water and in the Spirit. But what about the requirement of Ep. 5:26? Ep. 5:26 is actually related to Re. 12:11.

Re. 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Satan brought so much evil upon the human race—sin, death, poverty and curse. Jesus Christ redeemed everyone that is baptized into him from all evils. Yet we still see all these evils tormenting the people of God. Why? It is up to the people of God to overcome Satan and all his evils by the redemption that Jesus Christ has already accomplished for them. All it takes is word of faith. Since I came to this understanding, I do wake up in the night and before daybreak to do spiritual pronouncements like this one:

Praise be to God, who has rescued me and every member of my family from the dominion of darkness and who has brought us into the kingdom of His dear Son Jesus Christ, in whom we have redemption (Col. 1:13-14). There is now no condemnation for me and members of my family, for we are God’s new creations in Christ (Ro. 8:1). Sin and death have no dominion over me and members of my family, for we are born of God. I and members of my family shall not sin because no-one that is born of God continues to sin (1Jn. 3:9). I and members of my family have overcome sin in our lives by the blood of Jesus. The Lord Jesus Christ himself bore our sins in body on the cross that we may die to sins and live for righteousness. By his wounds we were healed (1Pe. 2:24). In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ, let the Holy Spirit of God put to death in me and in every member of my family every misdeed of the flesh, every act of the sinful nature; that we may die to sins and live for righteousness (Ro. 8:13, Ga. 5:19). Let the Holy Spirit of God me and every member of my family with righteousness, holiness and the redemption of our bodies (1Co. 1:30), in the name of Jesus Christ.

You can see that the above prayer centers on cleansing from sin and putting on holiness. I pray similarly for freedom from the powers of death, including sicknesses, diseases and infirmities; then replacing death with divine life. I also pray similarly for freedom from poverty and then replacing poverty with the wealth of heaven—divine power. I also pray for freedom from very curse and replacing curses with the blessings of God in Christ. Consequently, night times and early hours of the day have become periods of enjoyment for me. The spiritual exercises are usually followed by interesting dreams.
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2018
This is a Blessing... Praise and Blessing be to The Most High Christ Jesus.
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
This is a Blessing... Praise and Blessing be to The Most High Christ Jesus.

Blessed are you @BlaqCoffee109.
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ez. 36:27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

If you look at Ep. 5:27, you will see that the people that Jesus will snatch up to himself during the rapture must be perfect--perfect obedience. The state of perfect obedience can only be reached if the Holy Spirit fully dwells in a person. The only way to receive fullness of the Spirit is through spiritual cleansing, by washing with water through the word of God (Ep. 5:26).
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
The First Month of the Ancient Hebrew Calendar in 2018

Nu. 20:1 In the first month the whole Israelite community arrived at the Desert of Zin, and they stayed at Kadesh. There Miriam died and was buried.

The event of Numbers 20, which is a type of receiving the power of resurrection occurred in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. Jesus resurrected from the dead in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. The firstfruits of Israel (Ro. 11:16, Re. 14:4) will also arise and begin to shine (Is. 60:1) in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar.

On September 23 2017, the sign of Revelation 12 appeared in the sky. The sign was like a signpost with the inscription, “Watch out!” During the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar in 2018, the 144,000 elect of Israel will commence their ministry. Their ministry will be very much like Jesus’ earthly ministry. They will make millions of people around the world to rise up to the level of holiness required for the rapture.
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tribulations

Nu. 20:20 Again they answered: “You may not pass through.” Then Edom came out against them with a large and powerful army.
Nu. 20:21 Since Edom refused to let them go through their territory, Israel turned away from them.

Nu. 21:1 When the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev, heard that Israel was coming along the road to Atharim, he attacked the Israelites and captured some of them.

Nu. 21:4 They travelled from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea, to go round Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way;
Nu. 21:5 they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!”
Nu. 21:6 Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.

Nu. 21:21 Israel sent messengers to say to Sihon king of the Amorites:
Nu. 21:22 “Let us pass through your country. We will not turn aside into any field or vineyard, or drink water from any well. We will travel along the king’s highway until we have passed through your territory.”
Nu. 21:23 But Sihon would not let Israel pass through his territory. He mustered his entire army and marched out into the desert against Israel. When he reached Jahaz, he fought with Israel.

Nu. 21:33 Then they turned and went up along the road towards Bashan, and Og king of Bashan and his whole army marched out to meet them in battle at Edrei.

Nu. 22:1 Then the Israelites travelled to the plains of Moab and camped along the Jordan across from Jericho.
Nu. 22:2 Now Balak son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites,
Nu. 22:3 and Moab was terrified because there were so many people. Indeed, Moab was filled with dread because of the Israelites.
Nu. 22:4 The Moabites said to the elders of Midian, “This horde is going to lick up everything around us, as an ox licks up the grass of the field.” So Balak son of Zippor, who was king of Moab at that time,
Nu. 22:5 sent messengers to summon Balaam son of Beor, who was at Pethor, near the River, [That is, the Euphrates] in his native land.

Shortly after the Israelites drank water from the rock, all sorts of hindrances appeared to mitigate against their movement to the Promised Land. In the same manner, shortly after the rise of the 144,000 in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar in 2018, all sorts of tribulations will appear. These tribulations will be posed by the kingdom of darkness, with the aim of preventing the people of God from entering the Promised Land. Even though wars will be common place during this, the most dangerous act by the forces of darkness during this period will be the release of seducing spirits, which is the antitype of the encounter between the Israelites of old and Balaam son of Peor. The encounter between Israel and Balaam occupies four whopping chapters in the book of Numbers, just to show its spiritual prominence. Numbers 26 shows that by the time the Israelites were having the encounter with Balaam in the plains of Moab, they were within sight of Jericho in the Promised Land. Many Israelites died in the plains of Moab, not because of wars but due to succumbing to seducing spirits. In the same way, very close to the rapture, many devout Christians will fall away from the faith. The spiritually-minded will actually know that rapture is about to take place (1Th. 5:4).

Re. 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”

The ancient Hebrew calendar year that begins on March 17 2017 will be the time of the opening of the seals of Revelation 6. The opening of the seals is well described in my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3549267/predictions-2017-end-time-events. In that thread I expected the opening of the seals to occur in the ancient Hebrew calendar year in which we are now; the seals will now be opened in the next ancient Hebrew calendar year.
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kei144:

Blessed are you @BlaqCoffee109.
why,thank You...all Glory to Christ Jesus
Re: Prepare To Enter The Promised Land by Kei144(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Timing of the Crossing of the River Jordan

De. 1:3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them.
De. 1:4 This was after he had defeated Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.
De. 1:5 East of the Jordan in the territory of Moab, Moses began to expound this law, saying:

Jo. 4:18 And the priests came up out of the river carrying the ark of the covenant of the LORD. No sooner had they set their feet on the dry ground than the waters of the Jordan returned to their place and ran in flood as before.
Jo. 4:19 On the tenth day of the first month the people went up from the Jordan and camped at Gilgal on the eastern border of Jericho.

Jo. 5:10 On the evening of the fourteenth day of the month, while camped at Gilgal on the plains of Jericho, the Israelites
celebrated the Passover.

Drinking of the water from the rock (Numbers 20) occurred in the first month of an ancient Hebrew calendar year. From the passages above, it is clear that the Israelites crossed the River Jordan and went into the Promised Land in the first month of the next year. The Israelites crossing of the River Jordan is a type of the rapture. Will the antitype also happen in the first month of an ancient Hebrew calendar year? Very likely! If the 144,000 Israelites arise in March 2018, it is very likely that the rapture will take place in April 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Vs. Church Weddings: God's View On Them / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/18 / Where Is Master Billyonaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.