Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video (48166 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by emeijeh(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
That ugly Otobo
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by afamgidi: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by HeyCorleone(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Well there's definitely more to this than meets the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by demoBaba: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
More story......
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by arthurflex(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Well acted movie, where's the producer?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by BadBlaize(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
But this stephnie worwor o..
With all Apostle suleyman money na dis ugly olosho en fit patronize
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Paradigme777: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
2019 go sweet die
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by wiloy2k8(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
If pastor no blow that girl make I bend . I heard d niga is popular in hotels in ikeja and him dey dash money wella

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by glossy6(f): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
vicboy12:
Feel like slapping this girl, I remember the kind of data I wasted following this up

grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by princechurchill(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
fidet1:
Money don enter her account.

So u mean she was paid more than wat she previously received from her financiers in government
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by TheKingIsHere: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
fidet1:
Money don enter her account.
Na you go pay the money?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by afamaustin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
The girl is as confuse as l am in my current relationship
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
BadBlaize:
But this stephnie worwor o..

With all Apostle suleyman money na dis ugly olosho en fit patronize

She wowo but your sexually deviant pastor slept with her, idiots!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Corperadams: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmmmmm dis woman self.. Sha, na ashawo.. She is out for money
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by babytoun: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The kingdom of God is matching on.

The evil demons trying to bring Christianity down will always fail.

This useless trick orattaching the kingdom of God to Johnson's challenge is useless and not working.

it is his challenge , he is not the face of Christianity.

he is vindicated or not the kingdom will match on .

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
remaining daddy freeze. he will soon confess.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by emmanuelglo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/256841-sex-scandal-stephanie-otobos-lawyer-speaks-new-confession-video.html/amp

Watch the confession video if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/4313773/stephanie-otobo-confesses-apologizes-apostle
He that's not of this world will face persecution and FALSE allegations because u're of CHRIST but knw that God is ur shepherd and HE will always vindicate u and take u To Higher Level.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by stankezzy: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
hellfire rufai , your confusion is the next
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by emmanuelglo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
He that's not of this world will face persecution and FALSE allegations because he's of CHRIST but knw that God is ur shepherd and HE will always vindicate u and take u To Higher Level.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by SenatorChuka(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
There is GOD in heaven, his eyes is bigger than the earth and his wisdom is divine.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Otobo's confession only confirmed what we already knew. The apostle shagged her.
Don't be doomed for destruction
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by stankezzy: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
wiloy2k8:
If pastor no blow that girl make I bend . I heard d niga is popular in hotels in ikeja and him dey dash money wella
soon u go bend oo
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

She wowo but your sexually deviant pastor slept with her, idiots!
Proof or keep quiet forever
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by dannypaul(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
kelechi50:
Please let us know the politicians and pastors involved joor, for us to believe your confession.

u mean after her family and now herself have debunked the accusations and her refusal to show up in court last November, u still not believe? such a pity!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by mommaJ(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
SORRY OP & NAIRALANDERS. I POSTED A THREAD YESTERDAY:
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help...I REALLY NEED IT TO GET TO FRONT PAGE.PLEASE HELP US GET OUR MIRACLE. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by linkszelda: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
story for the gods. they all have been settled considerably
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Haykinsofficial: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stephanie finally beg Past. Suleiman? Wonderful!

1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Bolingoyabongo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
sharpden:
El-rufai welcome.

Your hatred for Christians will soon consume you.
What concern El Rufai in this case now
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by Ranchhoddas: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
angels09:
Don't be doomed for destruction
Shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.