Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu (20375 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by masks(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2018
petra1:

JUST APOLOGISE PERIOD.
if I may ask... Apologize for what?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Brightgem(f): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Muslims trying so hard to rubbish the gospel and Pastors ...Na God go punish una....NONSENSE!!!!
Haahahaaaha! Muslims?! Lord have mercy. Make God punish Muslim's for una own Religious leaders offence and questionable morals? Ah! eleyi gidigan! Coza Pastor = Ese Walters Scandal. Chris Okotie = 2 time divorceee. Chris Oyakhilome = Divorceee. Suleiman = Stephanie Otobo. haahahaaaha! and Muslims are responsible. Now I understand how boko haraam can brain wash people to doing evil, because here is a sheeple completely brainwashed by pastors. I pray sense falls on you. Muslims, we dey kampe, we go dey here till Jesus comes the second time. So calm down!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2018
gr8tone:
No he slept with him

Great cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Tripe.
And he sent Otobo money on diff occasions.

Bought a car for Daniella okeke.

Use your senses bro...

But seriously though, Daniella Okeke's huge ass is determining factor in that Usecase cheesy A temptation that he couldn't conquer.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Originalsly: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2018
mamapidgin:

# Is she aware that she has committed a very grevios offence of perjury which have a very lengthy jail time punishment

She has walked into Suleiman s trap.

I guess her lawyer advised her against making such a " video taped 'confession'" which can be used against her in a court of law and have her convicted on various charges such as knowingly making false accusations..... perjury.... defamation of character.... and Heaven knows how many other charges...then she can be successfully sued and even ordered to pay the cost of court time amounting to the total pay of all involved in the prosecution of Suleiman. She can now be dragged to court by Suleiman. ...Suleiman can stay in the background and get the prosecution to go after her on these charges. He has that influence. Whatever she says in her defence would be deemed as lies.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by ozimec(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2018
VBCampaign:
Concerning Stephanie Otobo’s Apology to Apostle Suleiman

by Deji Yesufu

I have been receiving messages on social media informing me that Ms. Stephanie Otobo has confessed to being sponsored by politicians to tarnish the image of “Apostle” Suleiman, and in the process she has apologized to him and sort his forgiveness.

Many reactions have followed this confession. I am just reading Daddy Freeze’s response to it, where he stated that Otobo would need to go further to mention the names of the politicians and pastors that sent her on this mission. He also suggested that the account number and various bank transactions that followed should be published. These were my thoughts initially too but I have since decided to look at the matter from another perspective.

In Ibadan, I am a leading Suleiman antagonist. When the “apostle” came to University of Ibadan last year April, I led a one man protest against him; for which I was arrested and later released. I have since documented my position against the so called apostle of Christ and I shall not be rehearsing those here.

Suffice to say, however, that observers of the religious scene in Nigeria have noticed a sudden wave of confessions and apologies and forgiveness that seem to be following the numerous cases of Pastors’ philandering. Just last week, Kemi Olunloyo was also videoed pleading for David Ibiyeomi to forgive her. I am convinced the whole thing is scripted.

But let me make my point clear on it still...

The issues that I have with Nigerian Pentecostal Pastors is not primarily in regards to what they do but rather what they preach. Their actions are simply products of the false gospel they propagate. So whether or not they are caught in scandals, they are not absolved from the sure damnation that shall come upon them and those who listen to them.

While the gospel of prosperity is damnable heresy, Nigerian Pentecostal preachers have taken the teaching to an extent that will make its American inventors cringe in shame. The worst part of this all is that they are exporting this so called gospel en-masse to foreign countries; and the worst kind of churches you want to attend abroad are “Nigerian Churches”.

Regardless of whether these Pastors are caught in scandals or not, what they preach is already a scandalous gospel and it is doing their listeners and this nation no good. These preachers must be called what they are: false prophets.

By the way, there is massive billboard of David Ibiyeomi just erected close to Awolowo Junction, at the heart of Ibadan. It informs Ibadan resident that “Salvation Ministries” has come to the city; so go to that church to your own souls’ peril.

Do I regret protesting Suleiman?

I do not. I would likely not carry out a protest in such a fashion again but I am thankful that I did what my heart instructed me to do that day and I am grateful to God for keeping me through the process of making that statement.

The fact remains that in April 2017, some weight allegations were being bandied against a man. My protest bordered essentially against those who permitted him to come to minister to young minds. What if he was guilty as alleged? Then he would have polluted the spirit of those young people with his perverse spirit. It is bad enough that he preaches a false gospel; should he also combine it all with a perverse spirit?

I am convinced that in the days to come, the real drama behind all these so called confessions shall be unveiled. But regardless of what is unveiled: there are pastors in this Pentecostal churches who will do two things, some of them will never be caught in a scandal; others will be involved in scandals but will cover it all up. But none of them will escape the judgement of the Most High God.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1520614651348073&id=1505609702848568

Isaiah: 54. 17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Out of fear or favour, many people always shy away from speaking against the politicians and bad leaders who are impoverishing the people and the Nation but, are very quick in condemning or judging the men of God. I am not hear to defend any man of God. We know that there are human therefore, not perfect and can make mistakes. But condemning or speaking evil of them can only do great harm to the Church. Bible recommends that we pray for them always as believers of Christ.
However, their righteousness is of the LORD and not of any man, according to the above scripture, God is the one who will judge them accordinly at the end. In Romans 14:4 it says " who art thou that judges another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand."
Even the Apostles of old, many of them derailed at one point to another but, through His grace many of them still made it while some could not.
However, if you're true believer please, pray for your pastor always even, Apostle Paul asked the Corinthians for prayers. So, pray for your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by tartar9(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Degis:
See this mannequin o!. You believed Otobo when she said that Apostle Suleiman slept with her, now you disbelieved her when she said the contrary, it is either you are a hater or your brain is on winter leave. I wonder what kind of foolishness pervades our youths like this?. You can't choose your truth neither can you impose your stupidity on us. Now clear off
Had she just said she slept with him,we wouldn't have taken her serious.It was rather because of the mounting evidence she presented; evidence that is yet to be explained.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by delishpot: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2018
cruchenutii:

So in order words she slept with him? Issokay. Which means the Husband must have confessed everything to her Wife in all honesty?

Since the women came publicly to say Such never happened.

I did not say anything o
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Oju4190: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2018
I watched the video, but Otobo didn't say anything about the money dat was paid into her account by the pastor at various date.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by bezimo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Every rifraff, tom dick and harry now have the temerity to yarn nonsense against the anoited Apostle Johnson Suleman. Not so!!! I guess when the scandal first came out last year...Satanic agents of hell were running there mouth without fail..as in saying.na man of God..se wetin he dey do with woman..fake man of God..the girl that propagated the lies have come out after 1 year to say she's sorry that her allegations against the man of God were all lies. The devish online social media Pharisees and saducees carry the matter for head still castigating the man of God. It is so pathetic!!!

You see how desperately depraved and unclean the mind of some people are.
They dont acknowledge that the bastard Otobo was paid to fabricate lies against Apostle Suleman...but they fully believe she was paid by Apostle suleman for her to confess that her initial claims were lies.
They choose to believe what will suit what they want to think!! What a shame! Just so pathethic to observe!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by yaki84: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Degis:
See this mannequin o!. You believed Otobo when she said that Apostle Suleiman slept with her, now you disbelieved her when she said the contrary, it is either you are a hater or your brain is on winter leave. I wonder what kind of foolishness pervades our youths like this?. You can't choose your truth neither can you impose your stupidity on us. Now clear off
seconded!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Olumaeme: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am not a believer of God or gospel not to talk of pentecostal pastors, but one thing I know for sure is that, Otobo cannot escape jail if she doesn't go to apologize because she has not evidence to proof that the man of God promised her marriage or even gave her pills for abortion.

It's possible the man could have had something with her oooo, but she can't prove it in court
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by miraclea: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
by Deji Yesufu

I have been receiving messages on social media informing me that Ms. Stephanie Otobo has confessed to being sponsored by politicians to tarnish the image of “Apostle” Suleiman, and in the process she has apologized to him and sort his forgiveness.

Many reactions have followed this confession. I am just reading Daddy Freeze’s response to it, where he stated that Otobo would need to go further to mention the names of the politicians and pastors that sent her on this mission. He also suggested that the account number and various bank transactions that followed should be published. These were my thoughts initially too but I have since decided to look at the matter from another perspective.

In Ibadan, I am a leading Suleiman antagonist. When the “apostle” came to University of Ibadan last year April, I led a one man protest against him; for which I was arrested and later released. I have since documented my position against the so called apostle of Christ and I shall not be rehearsing those here.

Suffice to say, however, that observers of the religious scene in Nigeria have noticed a sudden wave of confessions and apologies and forgiveness that seem to be following the numerous cases of Pastors’ philandering. Just last week, Kemi Olunloyo was also videoed pleading for David Ibiyeomi to forgive her. I am convinced the whole thing is scripted.

The issues that I have with Nigerian Pentecostal Pastors is not primarily in regards to what they do but rather what they preach. Their actions are simply products of the false gospel they propagate. So whether or not they are caught in scandals, they are not absolved from the sure damnation that shall come upon them and those who listen to them.

While the gospel of prosperity is damnable heresy, Nigerian Pentecostal preachers have taken the teaching to an extent that will make its American inventors cringe in shame. The worst part of this all is that they are exporting this so called gospel en-masse to foreign countries; and the worst kind of churches you want to attend abroad are “Nigerian Churches”.

Regardless of whether these Pastors are caught in scandals or not, what they preach is already a scandalous gospel and it is doing their listeners and this nation no good. These preachers must be called what they are: false prophets.

By the way, there is massive billboard of David Ibiyeomi just erected close to Awolowo Junction, at the heart of Ibadan. It informs Ibadan resident that “Salvation Ministries” has come to the city; so go to that church to your own souls’ peril.

I do not. I would likely not carry out a protest in such a fashion again but I am thankful that I did what my heart instructed me to do that day and I am grateful to God for keeping me through the process of making that statement.

The fact remains that in April 2017, some weight allegations were being bandied against a man. My protest bordered essentially against those who permitted him to come to minister to young minds. What if he was guilty as alleged? Then he would have polluted the spirit of those young people with his perverse spirit. It is bad enough that he preaches a false gospel; should he also combine it all with a perverse spirit?

I am convinced that in the days to come, the real drama behind all these so called confessions shall be unveiled. But regardless of what is unveiled: there are pastors in this Pentecostal churches who will do two things, some of them will never be caught in a scandal; others will be involved in scandals but will cover it all up. But none of them will escape the judgement of the Most High God.

How insane this write up looks like you mean it's okay the scandals continue? these ladies said they are tired and gave their lives to Christ you seems unhappy about that? Should we all abardon men of God and follow you and your daddy freeze ? In your opinion please name a man of God in Nigeria so we line up behind both of you what you fail to know is these men are humans they left everything to teach men God's ordinances it does not eliminate them from errors and mistakes they are undertaking a good course neglected by you i wonder how many your criticism have led to Christ there is wisdom in silence when you lack deep knowledge about what you're saying anyway the ball is in your court you can as well repent or keep slaying even when the culprit have been forgiven
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by abbeyoye2001(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thank God for Christianity, just allow this useless man and daddy freeze to criticise Islam. There head will be in T junction before the year runs out. Christian accepts shit alot
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
VBCampaign:

by Deji Yesufu

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1520614651348073&id=1505609702848568

Measured and brilliant response Deji !
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by zakari247(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
well one of the course of our underdevelopment is the church. for the so called men of god have fried the brains of all Christian.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Augustenite(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Degis:
And for your mind brother you are a Christian. Why don't you keep quite and let's God judge all. Just pray that God enlighten us all.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by fof1: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
VBCampaign:

by Deji Yesufu

MY FRIEND YESUFU. PLS KEEP UR CALM AND GO REST THIS SUNNY SUNDAY. U ARE VERY INCOMPETENT TO COMMENT ON SPIRITUAL AND SCRIPTURAL MATTERS. UR OPINION IS VERY IRRELEVANT AND USELESS,OF NO CONSEQUENCE. GAYS AND OTHER LGBTS CAN'T DO ANY THING ON THIS. THE TRUTH CAN NOT BE HIDDEN INFINITO. SO BE CAUTIONED PLS.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
fof1:

MY FRIEND YESUFU. PLS KEEP UR CALM AND GO REST THIS SUNNY SUNDAY. U ARE VERY INCOMPETENT TO COMMENT ON SPIRITUAL AND SCRIPTURAL MATTERS. UR OPINION IS VERY IRRELEVANT AND USELESS,OF NO CONSEQUENCE. GAYS AND OTHER LGBTS CAN'T DO ANY THING ON THIS. THE TRUTH CAN NOT BE HIDDEN INFINITO. SO BE CAUTIONED PLS.

Typical brainwashed SHEEPLE!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
The ajibole pastors are just a reflection of the people that attend their churches
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by thoosing(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Degis:
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Keneeby(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
VBCampaign:

by Deji Yesufu

The day of your own confession in near. Soon you are the one to confess your evil agenda against the Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Fortunate100: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
KingMEXX:
He's changed stance from Apostle Suleiman to Pentecostal pastors.

I believe in constructive arguments/criticisms and what this young critic has done is to attack Pentecostal churches in general while neglecting the main issue at hand, which is that the charges against the Prophet were false. It's like he had made up his mind to support the accusation whether they were true or not.

Not so very intelligent an argument now!
Anyway, I support her projavascript:void(0);viding evidence of the said politicians
And you are omniscience, to know that the allegations were false?
If not, you're not in anyway different from the critic. God see it all.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by thoosing(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
bezimo:
Every rifraff, tom dick and harry now have the temerity to yarn nonsense against the anoited Apostle Johnson Suleman. Not so!!! I guess when the scandal first came out last year...Satanic agents of hell were running there mouth without fail..as in saying.na man of God..se wetin he dey do with woman..fake man of God..the girl that propagated the lies have come out after 1 year to say she's sorry that her allegations against the man of God were all lies. The devish online social media Pharisees and saducees carry the matter for head still castigating the man of God. It is so pathetic!!!

You see how desperately depraved and unclean the mind of some people are.
They dont acknowledge that the bastard Otobo was paid to fabricate lies against Apostle Suleman...but they fully believe she was paid by Apostle suleman for her to confess that her initial claims were lies.
They choose to believe what will suit what they want to think!! What a shame! Just so pathethic to observe!!

may God continue to support all true men of God
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by saintmark88(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Omudia11:
Yes because Pentecostals ,not Catholics made the religion the state religion of Rome and burnt actual Christians at stakes for having a contrary opinion about the church or doctrines.

The Catholic church has long come forward to apologize for all their wrongs, nd they do not hide the fact that their church isn't perfect. The oda day in popes Francis visits to Chile he apologized for the sex scandals rocking the church there. But here Nigerian pastors will necr agree, they will cover it up and can do anything to cover their misdeeds

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by saintmark88(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
eyinjuege:
Pentecostal churches are here to stay.
They have many followers.
Many of their followers are people who are able to hold jobs and function normally in the society. Its not anyone's cup of tea how they decide to practice their religion, provided they're not doing anything against the law.
There is freedom of religion here in Nigeria. Provided they're not killing or bombing anyone, raping anyone, desecrating children, then let them be.
There are rapists, paedophiles, fanatics and terrorists in every religion. So it's all about individuals.
Regarding Otobo and Suleman, she was caught by the police in the act of blackmail. She raised allegations about an affair, promise of marriage. That may be true, but he still hasn't commited any offence, and if his congregation decide to forgive him and support him, that's their prerogative. Its funny how a young lady can sue a married man for breaching a promise of marriage. How can you expect such a promise when you know he's married, automatically making his promise to you null and void?
I'm sure if the recent attempted rape allegations by an actress was against a Pentecostal pastor, majority will say its true, especially with the video shown. That pastor would never have stood a chance.
I'm not a Sulemain fan, i don't even have an idea of what his ministry stands for but i only see bias against pentecostal pastors here.
Anyone can be the voice of morality, and you don't have to wait for a pastor to be your voice. Find your own voice.
Speak out against injustice.
Regarding Aunty kemi and Stephanie recanting their initial narratives, i strongly believe both are trying to escape justice. I didnt stand for kemi being locked up, but i understand the Nigerian constitution allowed for that in the first place so she was in real legal trouble. Speak against the constitution and that law in the first place. Don't blame the Ibieyomie, as the law allowed it in the first place. Stephanie was arrested by the police for blackmail when she went to cash the money, why is that case being buried now? Do we say because the act was against a pentecostal pastor, then it should be allowed?
Such a thing can happen to anybody. Let's not condone evil in a bid to vilify people we have prejudices against

God is warning u all jet flying, opulence living leaders, who live in riches and watch ur followers wallow in poverty. It is was that Nigeria will soon surpass India as country with the highest rate of poverty and someone is claiming he has been riding private jet to d very poor pple he is presiding over. Insult!!!!..............

God is warning u all supporters of evil, for u will suffer the same fate as these god of men....be careful
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by eyinjuege: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
saintmark88:

God is warning u all jet flying, opulence living leaders, who live in riches and watch ur followers wallow in poverty. It is was that Nigeria will soon surpass India as country with the highest rate of poverty and someone is claiming he has been riding private jet to d very poor pple he is presiding over. Insult!!!!..............

God is warning u all supporters of evil, for u will suffer the same fate as these god of men....be careful

God is also watching all hypocrites, ready to tear and pull others down ( and not even because they care about the poor members of the church because they haven't made a difference in the lives of the poor members in their own families, community or place of worship yet claim to care about the poor members in the church)
The same churches with poor members also have extremely rich members. They also have foĺlowers who are swimming in opulence, using the best of things possible in this world.
Those with money funding the church don't have a problem doing so. I personally don't think the church can solve Nigeria's problems or remove poverty from the lives of Nigerians, but since it seems that's the expectations maybe the leadership of Nigeria should be given to the church then.
Since you believe the church has the solution to poverty in Nigeria, start campaigning for the church to take over the presidency and leadership of Nigeria. They have proved to be astute businessmen who can turn rocks into money.
The have a system on ground which seems to deliver- their schools are getting ranked even higher that those that have been in existence decades before them, they have managed to supply constant electricity to their school and residential compounds.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by eyinjuege: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Brightgem:
Haahahaaaha! Muslims?! Lord have mercy. Make God punish Muslim's for una own Religious leaders offence and questionable morals? Ah! eleyi gidigan! Coza Pastor = Ese Walters Scandal. Chris Okotie = 2 time divorceee. Chris Oyakhilome = Divorceee. Suleiman = Stephanie Otobo. haahahaaaha! and Muslims are responsible. Now I understand how boko haraam can brain wash people to doing evil, because here is a sheeple completely brainwashed by pastors. I pray sense falls on you. Muslims, we dey kampe, we go dey here till Jesus comes the second time. So calm down!

If you are not a Christian, why are you so concerned about how pentecostal christians practice their religion? Dont tell me its because you love christians so much, and dont tell me you also expect the church to solve poverty in Nigeria, if at all they can solve poverty problem, they will solve it in the lives of their members first and not Nigeria.
The personal lives of some of these pastors may not be something to long after, but that only shows they are also human. It further proves you shouldn't emulate them, but rather look upto Jesus.
Infact, despite their shortcomings, it doesnt mean they won't make peace with their God. Its still doesnt take away the love God has for them, it diesnt tske away the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for them. Yes, Christianity is all about the love of Christ. That's the basis of Christianity.
It doesnt have to conform to your own personal beliefs or religion or even a lack of one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by tuoyoojo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:
At the end of the day we'd know the truth..

But I feel she was forced to change mouth. It wasn't done by freewill. It's so obvious.

but she wasn't forced to come forward and say she slept with the Pastor to tarnish his image. am sure if some other girl came up and said she slept with the Pastor you u take it hook line n sinker with asking any questions

to the jaundiced eyes,every appears yellow!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by ugwum007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Labam,nalam,laam pieces.Emeka lasiem ike.Ona atom bullshit
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
abbeyoye2001:
Thank God for Christianity, just allow this useless man and daddy freeze to criticise Islam. There head will be in T junction before the year runs out. Christian accepts shit alot
As in ehen! Freeze would have being in the grave by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.