Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20384 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Johndoe100(m): 4:02am On Jun 05, 2012
I ask this because there were a lot of “born again” pastors that died, families of “prophets” died etc. If the holy spirit did not “tell” them that “ol boy it is time oh”, what really does he tell them? No “blood of Jesus” chants saved them. Another strong pointer to the fakeness of the so called “Christians”. People you need to “shine ya eye well oh!!!”.

3 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2012
no, God did not want the plane to crash. God's will is not often done on earth as it is in Heaven BTW.
There were several unbelivers and relatives of unbelivers in that plane. it did not stop the crash, get back to us when you get a 'better' way to Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2012
If god rapes your sister, praise him. Praise him at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Johndoe100(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2012
How many hours had the "born again" pastors spent talking to God? The truth is it was just one big con, aimed at separating the foolish from their money.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2012
Death comes to all , no one is immune from death.

However , it is what happens after the process of physical death that matters , and this should be a worry to anyone who is not in the book of life.

The world we live in is temporary and transitory ,a passing phase , a testing ground for the great separation between bad and good.

The real world is where you will spend your eternity !!

4 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2012
frosbel: Death comes to all , no one is immune from death.

However , it is what happens after the process of physical death that matters , and this should be a worry to anyone who is not in the book of life.

The world we live in is temporary and transitory ,a passing phase , a testing ground for the great separation between bad and good.

The real world is where you will spend your eternity !!

and this concerns children?

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

and this concerns children?

Imho, young children at the ages of innocence are heaven bound !!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2012
frosbel:

Imho, young children at the ages of innocence are heaven bound !!

and what age is that if i may ask?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Johndoe100(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2012
@frosbel
I find it hard to swallow, that people who spent so much time literarly with God would not be forewarned about this.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2012
Johndoe100: @frosbel
I find it hard to swallow, that people who spent so much time literarly with God would not be forewarned about this.

forewarned ??

Hmmm.

Death comes to all , no warning should be expected, however God can make sure that the Christian or Pastor was in a ready mode before death.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2012
Logic Mind:

and what age is that if i may ask?

For me I will say 0 - 13 years , for the older , i.e between 9-13 it depends on their level of understanding and or awareness of right or wrong.

'The age of accountability is a belief that God saves all those who die before reaching the ability to make a decision for or against Christ. Thirteen is the most common number given for the age of accountability, based on the Jewish custom that a child becomes an adult at the age of 13. However, the Bible gives no direct support to the age of 13 always being the age of accountability. It likely varies from child to child. A child has passed the age of accountability once he or she is capable of making a faith decision for or against Christ' - Quote from gotquestions.

I have started an article on this - HERE
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by dorox(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2012
frosbel:

forewarned ??

Hmmm.

Death comes to all , no warning should be expected, however God can make sure that the Christian or Pastor was in a ready mode before death.
If That be the case why do people fervently shout amen when the pastor at the beginning of each year proclaims that none present at his new year service will die of accident, or is the pastor just blowing some meaningless hot air?

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2012
dorox:
If That be the case why do people fervently shout amen when the pastor at the beginning of each year proclaims that none present at his new year service will die of accident, or is the pastor just blowing some meaningless hot air?

Well I think the Pastor is being presumptous when he makes such statements, only God knows when our time draws near, however there are deaths that can be avoided but happen due to the wickedness of man such as the Dana crash , not taking care of our health, abusing our bodies with drugs etc and other causes of death.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by alexleo(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2012
Johndoe100: I ask this because there were a lot of “born again” pastors that died, families of “prophets” died etc. If the holy spirit did not “tell” them that “ol boy it is time oh”, what really does he tell them? No “blood of Jesus” chants saved them. Another strong pointer to the fakeness of the so called “Christians”. People you need to “shine ya eye well oh!!!”.

I have seen a lot of children of God who died and knew they were about to die and were happy dying. some were not pastors and some were not poor. Some will get the ministration in their heart and they wont know how it will happen.In the USA headquarters of our church a man of God who walked so closely with God knew about his death and called for a service of songs and testimony on his behalf.The church organised it without knowing what was coming up. During the service of songs he read his speech which came in form of obituary remark and at the end he pronounced happily that he was ready for heaven and that this was actually his burial service therefore he requires no more burial service after that. He gave up the ghost and was buried. A lot of cases like that in my church even in Nigeria here but that does not mean that every man of God or child of God must go through the same process. To every real child of God, to die is gain as Paul declared in the scriptures. The only thing is that God did not permit anybody to take away his or her life by himself. Suicide is a sin and anyone that commits it is going to hell. If a child of God sees what will kill him or her and knowingly falls into it he has committed suicide and bound for hell. If not, you would have been seeing Christians committing suicide once his heart is ready for heaven. The one of Dana air crash is carelessnes and the devil operates easily in a careless environment. God did not also promise us as his children that our physical body will live forever. Death could come in varous ways either by someone's carelessness or irrespective of someone's carefulness. Whichever way it comes the most important thing is where will you spend eternity? In Heaven or in Hell? The choice is yours to make no that you are still alive. may God help you.

In my church in Nigeria, one of our African leader in lagos who died years ago had the same experience. The last sermon he preached on the last sunday before his death was about heaven. At the end of the sermon he paused for a while and then declared MISSION ACCOMPLISHED,LORD NOW LET THY SERVANT DEPART IN PEACE FOR MY EYES HAVE SEEN YOUR GLORY. He died same week. The man that took over from him died like that too. He was sick and was receiving treatment and prayers. He too was praying and was recovering fast but on that particular day he was going to die he told people who came to pray that they shouldnt bother because the angels are around to take him to heaven and he gave up.

8 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2012
alexleo:

[b]I have seen a lot of children of God who died and knew they were about to die and were happy dying. [/b]some were not pastors and some were not poor. Some will get the ministration in their heart and they wont know how it will happen.

Unless you're a doctor/nurse or the angel of death, there is no possible way of knowing that. Doctors/Nurses would even have a hard time knowing that as your religion is never asked on hospital/health forms.

alexleo:
The only thing is that God did not permit anybody to take away his or her life by himself. Suicide is a sin and anyone that commits it is going to hell. If a child of God sees what will kill him or her and knowingly falls into it he has committed suicide and bound for hell. If not, you would have been seeing Christians committing suicide once his heart is ready for heaven.

So, Jesus commited suicide? Jesus knew that he was going to be betrayed and made a ascrifice...................................

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by alexleo(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

Unless you're a doctor/nurse or the angel of death, there is no possible way of knowing that. Doctors/Nurses would even have a hard time knowing that as your religion is never asked on hospital/health forms.

So, Jesus commited suicide? Jesus knew that he was going to be betrayed and made a ascrifice...................................

Jesus came in form of human for a special purpose. Everything that happened from Jesus birth to his death was ordained by God for the purpose of our salvaion so its a different case here. I am not begging you to agree with me though. wether you believe it or not doesnt change anything either.

Agsin in your reply above what you are talkng about is physical while am talking about spiritual. Am talking about the Holy spirit ministering to men of God that their time was up. It happened in the bible too where paul declared, I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT AND I HAVE FINISHED MY COURSE, HENCEFORTH IS LAID BEFORE ME THE CROWN OF LIFE WHICH THE LORD WILL GIVE TO ME AND NOT ONLY TO ME BUT TO THOSE WHO WILL WALK IN HIS WAY.(Not quoting with exact scriptural grammar). You wont understand it because you are looking at it from the physical point of view. Its a spiritual thing and for us it happens but for you it remains a mystery or even a lie. However, your views doesnt change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Dipwater(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
frosbel:

Well I think the Pastor is being presumptous when he makes such statements, only God knows when our time draws near, however there are deaths that can be avoided but happen due to the wickedness of man such as the Dana crash , not taking care of our health, abusing our bodies with drugs etc and other causes of death.

Dat means the pastor is not sure. So why shuld I biliv wat
the pastor says wen I no he's just being presumptous

Back to topic ,God shuldve saved dem 4rm the plane crash if trully there is a God .there is a portion in the bible that says God wuld protect us 4rm evil and He will provide our needs according to his riches in glory.
Why did he fail to protect his children

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
alexleo:

Jesus came in form of human for a special purpose. Everything that happened from Jesus birth to his death was ordained by God for the purpose of our salvaion so its a different case here. I am not begging you to agree with me though. wether you believe it or not doesnt change anything either.

Agsin in your reply above what you are talkng about is physical while am talking about spiritual. Am talking about the Holy spirit ministering to men of God that their time was up. It happened in the bible too where paul declared, I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT AND I HAVE FINISHED MY COURSE, HENCEFORTH IS LAID BEFORE ME THE CROWN OF LIFE WHICH THE LORD WILL GIVE TO ME AND NOT ONLY TO ME BUT TO THOSE WHO WILL WALK IN HIS WAY.(Not quoting with exact scriptural grammar). You wont understand it because you are looking at it from the physical point of view. Its a spiritual thing and for us it happens but for you it remains a mystery or even a lie. However, your views doesnt change anything.

Spiritual point of view?

Do you see witches with that spiritual sight?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by alexleo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

Spiritual point of view?

Do you see witches with that spiritual sight?

Again it is written in the scriptures that light and darkness has no part so of what profit is it for me to see witches? I have no business with the darkness. I want to behold the glory of God all the days of my life. Anybody christian that chooses to see witches thats the person's business. And no true child of God will care about seeing witches. Beholding the glory of God is our choice.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
alexleo:

Again it is written in the scriptures that light and darkness has no part so of what profit is it for me to see witches? I have no business with the darkness. I want to behold the glory of God all the days of my life. Anybody christian that chooses to see witches thats the person's business. And no true child of God will care about seeing witches. Beholding the glory of God is our choice.

Sorry but there is no spiritual or spirit realm. Has never been. There is nothing that you can do as a christian that I can not do as an atheist. Nothing.

You can try but you will end up foolish like the pastor that claimed that god gave him dominion over snakes or the pastor that entered a lion's den. No spiritual help there, you will die.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by alexleo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

Sorry but there is no spiritual or spirit realm. Has never been. There is nothing that you can do as a christian that I can not do as an atheist. Nothing.

You can try but you will end up foolish like the pastor that claimed that god gave him dominion over snakes or the pastor that entered a lion's den. No spiritual help there, you will die.

logicboy:

Thats your opinion and it doesnt change anything as far as am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
alexleo:

Thats your opinion and it doesnt change anything as fa as am concerned.

That is a fact. There is nothing you can do as a christian that I can not do as an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

That is a fact. There is nothing you can do as a christian that I can not do as an atheist.

can you please God?

2 Likes

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Image123:
can you please God?

I do voluntary work for a charity that helps poor african children and I give alms to the poor when I can,

Matt. 19:21 - Jesus said unto him, "If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me."

Go and Read your bible

Matthew 25:35-46

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life. ”

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by MissyB3(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nothing happens without God's permission. . .Not even this plane crash.
If he permits it, it's for a reason; always a positive reason for His children.
The only thing is, we usually do not see things from God's perspective. . .What we deem trouble/disaster may not necessarily be so in God's eyes.

I read of a girl who was supposed to board that plane but missed it because she fell asleep . . .That, too, is for a reason. Believers believe nothing happens by chance, accident or luck. . .God makes the choice.

I have seen a lot of children of God who died and knew they were about to die and were happy dying.
Likewise.

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Missy_B: Nothing happens without God's permission. . .Not even this plane crash.
If he permits it, it's for a reason; always a positive reason for His children.
The only thing is, we usually do not see things from God's perspective. . .What we deem trouble/disaster may not necessarily be so in God's eyes.

I read of a girl who was supposed to board that flight but missed it because she fell asleep . . .That, too, is for a reason. Believers believe nothing happens by chance, accident or luck. . .God makes the choice.

Likewise.

Yes and the slavery of our Nigerian forefathers by christian Europeans is God's doing.

This is what christianity can do; force people to accept injustice in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by MissyB3(f): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

Yes and the slavery of our Nigerian forefathers by christian Europeans is God's doing.

This is what christianity can do; force people to accept injustice in the name of God.
Your cross, carry it!

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Missy_B:
Your cross, carry it!

lol....that's all you can say? I hope you shut up and stay silent in church;

1 Corinthians 14:34

women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by MissyB3(f): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

lol....that's all you can say? I hope you shut up and stay silent in church;

1 Corinthians 14:34

women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law
I understand you'll do and say anything to be engaged in a [fruitless] conversation, it's quite sad you don't reckon my reply to you implied disinterest in any futile back and forth.

If you ever think up something meaningful, discussion-worthy and on-topic, I should be a willing interlocutor. Until then, step aside!

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Missy_B:
I understand you'll do and say anything to be engaged in a [fruitless] conversation, it's quite sad you don't reckon my reply to you implied disinterest in any futile back and forth.

If you ever think up something meaningful, discussion-worthy and on-topic, I should be a willing interlocutor. Until then, step aside!

Yawn. Disinterest or you have no rebuttal?

If you really didnt care, you would have shut up like a christian lady and not replied in the first instance.

Shut up.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by LogicMind: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
And she shut up.
Heaven awaits for Missy B.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.