Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession (31528 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Laura Ikeji’s Claim Of Telling Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by tintingz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
I respect aunty Kemi for her investigative journalism but both Kemi and Otobo were used either by the so-called anonymous politicians and pastors or the saga about these pastors sexcapade were true and they(Kemi & Otobo) were bribed to keep shut.

Whatever the case maybe, these pastors are not innocent.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Throwback: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mo gbe ooo!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by martineverest(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
v
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Too lame.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by cleatoris: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Papiikush:
Kettle calling frying pan black.
Weren't you in church confessing earlier this month?
I think this unrepentant bìtch still have a loosed screw up her head!
Read the post, comprehend it before rushing to reply.
It is too childish to drag for first comment...especially when your post reeks of cheer ignorance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Watch as those Osu yoots who once said she should show hard evidence she and Apostle Otobo had an affair bother not to ask her to show evidence she was induced by a politician to taint the apostle's image. cheesy

Osus and contradictory opinions...
Igbo's will give you HBP and you'll die...more like a shameful death.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by lobell: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is serious business!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
This Kemi woman is not alright up there!

We all know that the RANDY so called Apostle is Guilty as 'charged'.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by redsun(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Why can't these hallucinating women just learn to be seamstresses or even sell pepper in the market and be more productive, rather than just be talking rubbish on social media like stone age women. One would have thought that have seen the world and that they can differentiate reality from delusion.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by bezimo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
...........You did more harm for allowing the devil to PAY u to slander, defame & libel a man about car gifts, a fake pregnancy and lies on promises he made u-Kemi O

If it was Pastor Ibieyomie that the bastard Otobo attacked with lies..I am sure she for dey jail by now. Apostle Suleiman is too kind and nice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Corrinthians(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
Igbo's will give you HBP and you'll die...more like a shameful death.
cheesy cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by teejet: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Could this be from a reformed Kemi Olunloyo? The fear of the prisons is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by 2shure: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
kemi
kemi
kemi
kemi
iz back at it again.

rasta rasta rasta rastan man.
make some noh nor noise
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by trumpcard57: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Kemi shouldn't be compared to otobo really... Kemi said she spent 6months on jail because what she wrote about pastor David was sent to her and during her arrest she called on those who sent her the story to come forward to clear her name and to make it clear she wasn't blackmailing pastor David but no one came forward making her spend months in jail hence what prompted her recent act of apologizing to pastor david.... On the other hand I've seen otobo and pastor sule doing face time... I've also seen otobo flashing boobss to pastor sule over face time ....all this evidence was shared by otobo herself and now otobo and pastor sule wants me to believe the crap movie otobo just performed in his church... Both pastor sule and otobo are mad .... Useless set of people

E dey pain you as the girl don confess ba?...well grieve on! The Lord has established His church and the gates of hell can never prevail.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Skepticus: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
SNOWCREAM:
Otobo, Suleiman, Olunloyo. This thread is full of sh!t

$50 Amazon Gift card available

Price: 15k.

WhatsApp: 07085944307

Disgusting shi.t I tell you.

The three names stink like poo to me.

I wished we stop hearing about them soon.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by sucess001(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Confessor vs confessor....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by talk2percy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Somebody is actually paying for this confession now...it's either Apostle Suleiman is paying, paid or the politicians paid or are paying. All I know is that someone did some payment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by winkmart: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oshey, Mother confessor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Kokaine(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Apostle suleman thinks nigerians are fools grin grin grin
how
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by talk2percy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Somebody is actually paying for this confession now...it's either Apostle Suleiman is paying, paid or the politicians paid or are paying. All I know is that someone did some payment. I just pity this poor woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by nawtyme: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Apostle suleman thinks nigerians are fools grin grin grin
I doubt you read what Kemi wrote.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by harmbhrosz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
It is easier for me to believe there exists a sensible Osu Jew than believe Apostle wasn't otobolised. grin

What can one say about this throwback picture of Apostle?
Alaye, stop disgracing yourself all over nairaland abeg, at least post with sense if you want to be noticed,

you should hook up with sarrki for mentorship.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
since the otobolised has come out to recant , the otoboliser should be left alone, all that is hidden is open to the Almighty.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by BlueRayDick: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mother confessor to baby confessor grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by ashala(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Apostle Sulieman is playing on our intelligence

Ow?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by sulakishop(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
The only thing that is still standing was that there was a pvssy that was kpekus-ed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by 6UEE: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oh noooo! Not again!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by emmie14: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
baby124:
Apostle has not answered the account information, FaceTime pics and his car in Daniella Okeke’s house yet. Stephanie’s confession never can wipe that evidence.
Go to court
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Papiikush:
Kettle calling frying pan black.

Weren't you in church confessing earlier this month?

Una be mumu.

My question now is... Was the facetime evidence fake?
if you get sensd you for read before commenting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by daroz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Is this ‘best confession competition ‘ or what? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Crixina(f): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Apostle Sulieman is playing on our intelligence
Every Goddamn person in the corridor of powers is playing with our intelligence. But then again, most Nigerians are not fools.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession by Suzzypolo(f): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerians will never change. Same otobo that gave evidence that shows that Suleiman is not a true man of God. Lawyers be careful who you defend becose of your integrity. it's a shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Shares His HIV Test Result As He Goes For Medical Checkup / Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' / Peter Okoye's Six Packs: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.