Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA (6151 Views)

2.0 GPA Colleges: A List Of Colleges Accepting Low CGPA / Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by strangest(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
i got a fully funded short course to australia with a gp lower than 3.0... most focus on your essay

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by Campuslink: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
thelastgenius:

Mind sharing your Personal Statement essay?
Would love to pick ideas.

If you want to have a glimpse into great personal statement essays as a guide to writing yours, drop your email at sales@mcfedututors.com.
You can also get more information on our website www.mcfedututors.com
Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by TJ0987(f): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hello Brother, I would like to ask you a few questions about this if your don't mind. My email is oadeniji1@gmail.com, please in box me your email so I can contact you. Thanks brother.
Socratez20:
Guys thank you so much for all your advice, I improved on my extracurriculars, published two papers, wrote excellent essays and eventually got a fully funded scholarship in UK.

From here I will make attempt at other top shots and opportunities.

Anyone can be successful if they're willing to pay the price plus the God factor.
Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by VTJN(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Socratez20:

I'm a graduate already, currently serving, I was few seconds from 4.00 but that's past already and I'm over it but after getting two rejection mails from chevening I was beginning to wonder if any one with a less than 4.0 ever got a fully funded scholarship. My essays were good(some lecturers attested to this) my work experience is more than two years so I'm forced to think that my grade is the issue here
I also want to apply for this year chevning scholarship, my cgpa is somewhat like yours. pls can u guide me on the essay part and how to apply 4 d 3 schools in uk. though i've started with the application but the essay part is what is bothering me. looking forward to hear from u, thanks!!
Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by och12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations OP and thanks for the Initiative to come up with this thread, I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

I'm striving daily to improve on my extracurriculars and looking out for publishing opportunities. What extracurriculars did you get engaged with.

Please let's discuss further if you don't mind.
I've sent a mail.

Socratez20:
Guys thank you so much for all your advice, I improved on my extracurriculars, published two papers, wrote excellent essays and eventually got a fully funded scholarship in UK.

Anyone can be successful if they're willing to pay the price plus the God factor.
Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by SimpleGuy001: 9:33pm On May 05, 2022
Socratez20:

Hi there, stumbled on your thread while doing a research on scholarships as I intend to apply for one. Can you be more specific about what extra curricular activities you engaged in please? Thanks for your help
Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by writingpal: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Are you looking for assistance with your Scholarship Essay, SOP and Resume.

We can relieve you of the burden and provide
you with original, high-quality work on schedule

If you require proofreading or samples to help you write yours.

Contact us via WhatsApp +2348135305367
Re: Tell Us How You Got A Fully Funded Scholarship With A Less Than 4.0 GPA by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Transcript From OAU / Primary Six Pupil Caught In Sex Act With Head Master / JAMB Cut Off Mark 2024/2025 For All Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.