Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description (2115 Views)

Urgent Vacancy :Customer Service Agent Job In Lagos / Slot For 70 Graduate Call Centre / Customer Service Agent At U-connect Limited / Telesales/customer Service Agent Vacancy At Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by aneeqa: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2007
Hello fellow Nairaland users, please can someone help me with virgin nigeria's customer service agent job description as contained in their website. its very urgent and i will appreciate it if i get a prompt response. Please HELP!
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by 1forall: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2007
Yeah it would help if someone could upload the .pdf file that contained the Customer Service Agent job description here on Nairaland, if you got it saved somewhere, do it for the good of all, thanks.
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by 1forall: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2007
Yeah it would help if someone could upload the .pdf file that contained the Customer Service Agent job description here on Nairaland, if you got it saved somewhere, do it for the good of all, thanks.
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by 1forall: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2007
This starcomms internet sef!
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by Mishie: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
pls i wrote and passed the test in lag, but am yet to recieve any interview or 2nd test call up. please when and where did you guys who were invited write yours and wats the outcome? offer help, guys. thanks
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by 1forall: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2007
Wrote test 19th Jan at Etal Hall, Oregun, Lagos. Heard they call people based on highest-test-score-first so keep your phone on pal. Cheers.
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by jayeoba(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2007
hey guys, can someone tell me wat to expect ?ive been called up for an IT skills test.
This is the profile you asked for.

JOB TITLE: Customer Service Agent

DEPARTMENT: Ground Services

REPORTS TO: Duty Manager

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE

A good University/Polytechnic degree holder.

Positive approach to issues, enjoy working with the public and meeting new people.

Ability to work under pressure and be prepared to work on a shift basis with irregular hours.

Team player with good inter-personal skills and good knowledge of Microsoft word.

Travel industry/Customer service experience and multilingual proficiency will be an advantage.

The ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with all levels of people.

Experience in Customer Relations will be an added advantage.

ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Ensure all communication into and out of the Line Office is disseminated in a timely, efficient and controlled
manner.

Process passengers and assign seats according to Customer needs. (Large parties, disabled, families etc).

Perform random control of passenger’s ticket.

Maximise revenue from Excess Baggage

Provide expert assistance to our customer and ground handling Agent

Queue control to expedite customer flow ,assist customer with general gate and airport information

Handle special cases and coordinate special assistance services.

In depth knowledge of Virgin Nigeria product and services:- Lounges and Clubhouses, New Routes, New on
board seats, Specials and Promotions, Flying Club.

Overview of gate activities

Boarding coordination and reconciliation

Liaising with Flight Controller ,TCO,Crew and handling agents

Compiling flight file and processing paper work

Handle baggage irregularities/World tracer

Provide VK presence at Arrival hall

Assist with Transit/transfer and passenger needing assistance

Handle basic service recovery/customer relations

Follow up of baggage irregularities
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by frankt1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2007
I was also called for the IT skills test on saturday at the airport .pls does anybody have any idea of wat the test looks like.
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by 1forall: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2007
Thanks jayeoba!
I strongly believe its based on MS Excel, & Word maybe.
Good luck.
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by Mishie: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2007
hi frank and jayeoba! please was it at etal hall in ikeja lag, that you wrote the test on the 19th? are they calling peeps in batches (as in baased on the time you wrote) or on highest test score first? i passed that one and have been hopeful of an interview call up.where is the it skill test holding, is it over there in lag or abuja?
please offer help. thanks, ok
success to you guys,aaight.
Re: Vna Customer Service Agent Job Description by 1forall: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee Programme Update / Marriott Hotel In London / Airline Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.