Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3911920 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 18, 2018
77up:
this thread would have reach 2000 before dawn if its bamtedy

I swear, bambam has bin called all sorts, even though bamteddy and Mina have d same relationship strategy. Irritating double standards. One of them even called bam bam 'cheap thing' and at d same time found nothing wrong wt a girl two-timing her boyfriend for votes.

I just wonder how we'll now qualify 'high self esteem, principled, sweet' Nina who allows her boyfriend watch her and his friend have sex on international tv. Doro Issa cheerful giver.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2018
dazzy2:
She didn't have sex with just any random guy Dey love each other Abeg dere fan base has just increased so #hatersshoveitupurass
Go to Twitter instagram and see for ur Sef, Dey are human and not perfect, I saw d sex coming dis is wat wiv bin glamouring for so y try to make a fuss of it

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2018
I just love how humble Mina are when engaging in any sexual activity. It just shows that they have a heart.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2018
MILEVSKY:
who saw that epic reaction on miracle's face, baba never fly that kind plane befor. hahaha

LMAO. grin grin

God I missed this scene. Why the hell did I sleep? I need the link ASAP mahn!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2018
All this people shouting he lasted for only 2 minutes.. Na una go still complain if e last for 30 mins weda na kill e wan kill person Pikin or na Bleep carry am come bbn..
This is a reality show.. You can't keep 20 grown ass people in a house for 3 months and wouldn't expect such when it's not against the rules .. And it's only a hypocrite that would say they never saw this coming especially from the most romantic couple in the house.. What better day to have it if not on your birthday...
If una know say u no wan dey watch this kine thing.. Make una change channel watch religious shows.. If not STFU.. enjoy my team and be entertained grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:

I did. It was climaxing.. Now we know why cds have been reducing in the house lipsrsealed

It's obvious a lot of them have been kpanshing themselves but the Camera men are protecting them from backlash by not showing them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2018
hustleranthem:
maybe he was even fucking her laps..u know how girls dey behave ba..lol dem go tight d lap u go feel say u don enter

cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2018
dominique:

K Brule called her a bastard first but she went overboard with the parental insults. If she doesn't apologize and sort things out with her partner, I don't think I'll be able to support her anymore.

What's Princess issue with Bitto's marital status biko. Too damn loud
happy birthday...Age with Grace

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

undecided
grin grin.....see as Mina don stain you wit dem mumu.

Happy damage control. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Akthedream112:
SEX ANALYSIS BETWEEN MIRACLE AND NINA.

STYLE=SPOON
SPEED=SLOW AND STEADY.
MOAN,=NO AUDIBLE SOUND. (WIDE PUSSY OR CARROT DICK)
DURATION=4-6 MINUES
VENUE=BEDROOM(UNDER THE DUVET)
PROTECTION= I DON'T KNOW.
SEEN BY ANY OTHER HOUSEMATE? =NO, AHNEEKA WAS AT THE CLOSET.
PERFORMANCE=7/10

THANKS.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2018
dominique:

K Brule called her a bastard first but she went overboard with the parental insults. If she doesn't apologize and sort things out with her partner, I don't think I'll be able to support her anymore.

What's Princess issue with Bitto's marital status biko. Too damn loud

Since this was your last comment before now, then I must quote it ma'am and wish you a most beautiful happy birthday... smiley

Wow... This is so lovely..... What a pleasant surprise.... And tomorrow is my big brother's birthday too.

May you continue to be a beautiful blessing to your household and a fine inspiration for many young ladies and young men. Awwwwwwn.... Have a blast Ma'am wink

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:
I just love how humble Mina are when engaging in any sexual activity. It just shows that they have a heart.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2018
hazzard:
All this people shouting he lasted for only 2 minutes.. Na una go still complain if e last for 30 mins weda na kill e wan kill person Pikin or na Bleep carry am come bbn..
This is a reality show.. You can't keep 20 grown ass people in a house for 3 months and wouldn't expect such when it's not against the rules .. And it's only a hypocrite that would say they never saw this coming especially from the most romantic couple in the house.. What better day to have it if not on your birthday...
If una know say u no wan dey watch this kine thing.. Make una change channel watch religious shows.. If not STFU.. enjoy my team and be entertained grin
Why are you stressing yourself defending nothing, they didn't have sex!
That was a man dry humping an ass ,there was literally no penetration!
This is the body of a human and not a goat, you can't penetrate a woman that way, except it's anal sex.

And you can't have anal sex without adequate lubrication.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Check all of them shouting they are grown , you would see how they bashed bisola and triple t in her own time. They didn't know she was a grown woman or they were grown that time.

Una morning breathe is stinking. Accept that miracle and Nina bleeped up. Don't come and be telling us rubbish.

Bisola and ttt did not have sex on big brother. The example u shld use is Keagan and talia.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2018
schumastic:
Miracle should replenish his energy cus the journey is far and he would need it.

The dude they burst my head. after sex, is either you drink water or you get something to eat.

He just made the bachelor's club proud.

Signed.

Vice Chairman

Bachelor's Club, Lagos Branch.

My God!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2018
ba7man:
grin grin.....see as Mina don stain you wit dem mumu.

Happy damage control. cheesy
undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

I watched it again.
Men that have had sex on TV have won big brother, this won't dampen his chances in anyway.
Katung the first big brother naija winner had sex
Keagan had sex
Richard had sex grin
They all still won.

However, Nina and miracle didn't have penetrative sex.
I have no reason to lie, my allegiance does not lie with Nina.
Katung didn't have sex in BBN (I stand to be corrected)
Bolt had sex and didn't win
Nando had sex and didn't win
Ernest had sex and didn't win

A number have had sex and didn't win.. BBA dynamics is quite different from BBN, I know threebear wouldn't know because all his knowledge of BBA is gotten from safari girl grin grin

I believe Miracle will get away with this.
Its Strange how some people are hailing him as though this is some accomplishment.. He picked the weakest prey in the house for sex. How is that an achievement?
This calls into question his sense of judgment..

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by braimeddy: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerians are full of hypocrisy. Some people here are saying Nina and miracle didn't make love. Some are even saying he's trying to do anal (whadafvck). In summary of everything miracle fvcked Nina. The expression in his face shows that his d1ck was inside her juicy pvssy. Nina is not a fat girl, so anyhow she position her bum bum miracle can easily insert his stuff into her. As for Nina not moaning, she knew d camera might be on her so she's just holding herself. If u had made love to a lady in an unusual place like a swimming pool during d day time, u will understand what I'm trying to say.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

undecided
grin grin grin.... see this mumu that mumu himself/herself/itself ontop 2 mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Finally if you carry this matter go court na una go still lose
1. You see her unclothedness = no
2. You see him unclothedness = no
3. Did she moan = no
4. Did he moan = no
Now how do you conclude they had sex?
You : movement under the duvet
Me : her back could have been itching her and he's scratching her back for her..
You : but he was moving his legs also
Me : must he stay in a stagnant position if he's lying down. When he's not dead body
Oya tell me how you go win this case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2018
FrankGiel:

K[s]atung didn't have sex in BBN (I stand to be corrected)
Bolt had sex and didn't win
Nando had sex and didn't win
Ernest had sex and didn't win

A number have had sex and didn't win.. BBA dynamics is quite different from BBN, I know threebear wouldn't know because all his knowledge of BBA is gotten from safari girl grin grin

I believe Miracle will get away with this.
Its Strange how some people are hailing him as though this is some accomplishment.. He picked the weakest prey in the house for sex. How is that an achievement?
This calls into question his sense of judgment[/s]..
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2018
I am not and may not be a fan of MINA but hey lets give these guys a break..
Indomie man/1min man/jedi waist, how many hours did your own conception take?
Lets be mature about this things, we all and biggie expected these things to happen hence made protection available which HMs complain has been going down wink
Some of us ranting about miracle doing stuffs on an uncomfy bed probably woke up frm bare floors.
If the cameraOP hadn't shown that clip,all hell would have been let loose at him... now its a spoon style, non penetrative vs anal sex analysis.
Nor be SuperSports na grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2018
janellemonae:

Bisola and ttt did not have sex on big brother. The example u shld use is Keagan and talia.

No. Bisola and TT are Nigerians. Theyare the perfect example. Everyone said they had sex even though till now no one can say for sure if they did. It wasnt as clear as this. It was used against her till the end of the show. Worse still because its a married man and she didn't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2018
ba7man:
grin grin grin.... see this mumu that mumu himself/herself/itself ontop 2 mumu.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:
Thanks to a few people that still have sense.

If THEY were the same height, then Miracle would need to go down to be in alignment. But Nina is short and Mira is atleast 6ft so there is no need for that. Whether his penis went in is another story.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Cocaiine:

The guy na indomie instant two minute noodles.

Nigerians, where art thy chill!? grin grin

Mina fans right now.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2018
grin lol argument about the type of sex has taken over. Funny users of this thread lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2018
Hennepin:

How about Nando. He had sex with Sally. Now he is basically a mad man.
Buwahahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.