Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,929 members, 7,845,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918660 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2018
mtchewwww...... if dem Bleep nko,u people are making it sound as if der's any big deal in what they done, some of u will still go and Bleep ur boyfriend/girlfriend today,bunch of hypocrites..isnt it obvious these two grown up adult are into each other.Team Mina even after they leave d house

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmmmmm....I heard Mina had sex

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2018
Beorn:

Lord save me. I can't take this anymore. Hahaha grin

Uncle indomie, 2 mins and he was done, is that one a man?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2018
elegantslayer:
mtchewwww...... if dem Bleep nko,u people are making it sound as if der's any big deal in what they done, some of u will still go and Bleep ur boyfriend/girlfriend today,bunch of hypocrites..isnt it obvious these two grown up adult are into each other.Team Mina even after they leave d house

Please bleep your own and put it for us to watch here nauu

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2018
amehrada:
You wanna change him from instant noodles to beans! grin

Amehrada... But why? cry Ya wicket grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2018
hazzard:
Finally if you carry this matter go court na una go still lose
1. You see her unclothedness = no
2. You see him unclothedness = no
3. Did she moan = no
4. Did he moan = no
Now how do you conclude they had sex?
You : movement under the duvet
Me : her back could have been itching her and he's scratching her back for her..
You : but he was moving his legs also
Me : must he stay in a stagnant position if he's lying down. When he's not dead body
Oya tell me how you go win this case

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2018
77up:
vegetable pilot

77up, but why? cry...Savage grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:
So these people have been here since midnight, saying the same thing and hoping to get a different result? undecided

Some people need to get a sex doll grin

It is so funny cheesy
Good morning
Trending Mina
Reality personified kiss

Two days ago, Ifu asked Nina, "can you have sex here?" Honest Free Spirit replied, "yes"

Add a Miracle, devastatingly himself as a boyfriend, on his birthday, why would they not do whatever they want?

This is peppering people and I dunno why, lol!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:
The way some people are carrying miracle's matter on top their head, you'll think he was the one that made their hairline bald and blocked their destiny grin cheesy

But wetin concern me grin
Seems You're scared of me.

You shouldn't be.......quote me directly and stop being a coward. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2018
Team Mina we keep waxing strong....sex is a natural thing when two people love themselves.....besides this show is rated 18 and it isn’t for kids.so many people Bleep on 1st dates don’t know why this should be an issue

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:
If you know that sex on bbn is bad and you still watch bbn...may Satan traffic your destiny like that of teddy A...
useless things...
Emmanuel TV is there but you still put channel 198 ...
hypocrites

leave them,

they won't watch their Emmanuel TV in peace

then they would come and be preaching to us

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=amehrada post=65161283][/quote] Lol.. That's the face you just gonna put cos you feel dumb and speechless.. Why don't you prove me wrong with facts.. And aswr Amma believe you.. Till den carry that your fat nose out of my quotes.. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=amehrada post=65161283][/quote] That's the face you just gonna put cos you feel dumb and speechless.. Why don't you prove me wrong with facts.. And aswr Amma believe you.. Till den carry that your fat nose out of my quotes.. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Admin401:
Ahneeka is such a lesbian
what did she do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
mizz2posh:

Please bleep your own and put it for us to watch here nauu
Is it ur fuckkkkkk??

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Besides it was a birthday sex

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
This trolling crowd are out in force cheesy

But, what is wrong if they fúcked? Although seeing how highly hypocritical most Mina fans are, I enjoyed every page of what you guys did grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2018
amehrada:
Ahn! Ahn! Aunty she has only given guys that are in a love triangle with her, her supposed boyfriend and Miracle. I’m not sure that qualifies as being a cheerful giver.

Lol, people are envious of Nina's youth and spunk

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:
If you know that sex on bbn is bad and you still watch bbn...may Satan traffic your destiny like that of teddy A...
useless things...
hypocrites

Thank God I don't even have a functioning Tv in my house.

Thanks amberr and nwachibuzor.

Those three females need to pray they don't end up with bad spouses particularly that vandorra. She may end up being a single mum.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Mina entourage has landed grin nothing do una jor carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Amehrada... But why? cry Ya wicket grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2018
I never bashed Bisola after the blow jöb incident with TTT.
I never bashed Cocoice when her nîpple was sucked.

Those are one of the reasons I watch Big Brother; the sex scenes, the raunchy truth or dare, the drama, backbiting, betrayal, cussing, conniving, shower hours etc. I'm no hypocrite because I know those are the reasons I enjoy the show plus the show is rated 18. If my girls Anto and Khloe are not up, I'll still vote Nina without batting an eyelid. I love her.

However, I truly pity Nina because she will lose out the most. No girl has been laid and went on to win Big Brother. As a matter of fact, a girl will be blamed the most and even have her chance of winning reduced once she fûcks on this show while the man is rewarded. I'll never advise any girl to have sex on a live show, but if she does, I will watch and laugh over it.

Secondly, imagine it's Bamteddy that had this sex, the last of it will never be heard. Mina fans will drag their names through the mud for the duration of the show. They'd endure the backlash they're getting now from non Mina fans. What's good for Chinedu, is also good for Chinonso.

Lastly, Threebear insulted Bisola - called her Whoresola- throughout last season for that bløw job, insulted TTT as well. Imagine my surprise that he's now defending Mina. The irony. grin How time flies. He's gone from the hunter to the hunted. I'm not surprised though, after all he went from bashing Efe last season for having no talent, to now accepting that this is no talent show but a reality one all because Miracle was on the hot seat for having no talent. I was laughing all through reading his defence. I love this thread, I tell ya!! grin grin

Nina, I'll vote for you if my girls are not up, sex or no sex. This is not a religious program. undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2018
ladyprosper:
Team Mina we keep waxing strong....sex is a natural thing when two people love themselves.....besides this show is rated 18 and it isn’t for kids.so many people Bleep on 1st dates don’t know why this should be an issue

Sex is a natural beautiful thing, especially when it is inspired by love, care, passion or related
True Story!
Besides I watched, and would have you know it was not a 2 minute play (I dunno or care if they had sex or not, they should, over and over cos they are lovebirds)....

Cameras would show others and come back to them
Not that it matters

What kind of people have sex or watch sex and or insult people who do?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2018
hazzard:
Lol.. That's the face you just gonna put cos you feel dumb and speechless.. Why don't you prove me wrong with facts.. And aswr Amma believe you.. Till den carry that your fat nose out of my quotes.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:
useless things...
hypocrites

Calm down jare. You're getting too butt-hurt over these few taunts from non Mina fans. No need to get emotional. Mina fans will do the same to others. It's just banters. Relax. Mina fans are still huge and will definitely vote them.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2018
where my team Mina at?
twitter has been conquered.. we need to deal with the disciples of the chain smokers here...today na Sunday..but I no mind..

Aunty Dominiq. if you like ban me for the fifth time again

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Because say she no wan kiss?? Abeg this basis aint valid.. this girl is an engineering girl.. if you know engineering gurls, you will know they are usually not jumpy arnd guys. Many are even tomboyish but definately not lesbians

Admin401:
Ahneeka is such a lesbian
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2018
mizz2posh:

Uncle indomie, 2 mins and he was done, is that one a man?
He tried. Nando was just a minute when he has sex with Selly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Miracle's facial expression though grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2018
People stayed awake to see IT. Now they did IT. Now the same people are complaining about IT.

why were you awake by 2am if nothing de your mind

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Beorn:

He tried. Nando was just a minute when he has sex with Selly. grin

Atleast he made it to 2 minutes lmao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Lool I died
ibkayee:
Miracle's facial expression though grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.