Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890249 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2018
Admin401:
Africa women defending their short hair by clamining white women wish they had the option of wearing wig. Futher proof that people will tell themselves whatever lie they can to make themselves feel good.

I am this close to puking looking at that thing Princess is holding
One time, I was in a queue in the UAE, with my friend
Way in front of us were two black women (speaking my language). They wore weaves(or wigs), one of which was down to the level of her sacral pro, just call it upper bum
Behind them were a giggly group of about 5 white women

They were laughing at black women who wear weaves. One said, "but why would they not wear their own hair?" . The queue kept sniggering

We had to do the whole "you racists" bit to them, meanwhile mentally I agreed with them
The worst of it was the lame submissions made by my "sisters" lipsrsealed
I cringed in many languages that day, I just hid it like my life depended on it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

In the history of Big Brother, Nigerians especially develop a lot of dislike for people who come across as slutty, let alone engage in a sexual activity. But with Mina you can't just hate them no matter what they. They will even look innocent if they physically beat a fellow housemate. Go and watch the video of Nina telling Ifu that she's very stupid. It sounded so sweet and innocent.

Nobody is talking about hating Mina. I don't dislike them, we're just having fun taunting Mina fans.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

Go cry in your pillow.
You have energy. Gaskiya cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2018
MummySilver:
You don't expect him to last 1hr after 3 weeks of no sex. For sure, you wouldn't have lasted more than a minute.

Most of them are just showing their hatred for Mina,this is bigbrother..sex is allowed.Miracle didn't rape Nina,haters should continue wailing.
The bolded is nothing but fatality.

Team Mina all the way#deal with it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2018
berryice:
Apart from being cute...miracle dosnt entertain d viewers...nd nina is just dere
which other entertainment do you want?
they should fvck outside naked ni? or should be drumming round the house?

if you need entertainment go and watch MTV base.. hip TV or sound city..

so sad Nigerians can't differentiate between a reality TV show and an entertainment show..kilode

is it because of your entertainment they brought bbn

swerve

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2018
Tobi gained 2 fans every time he flexed his pecs.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2018
Wow, I just got in now and read all updates on Mina and their sexual act.

I am actually indifferent about that act, they are adults and can do whatever pleases them,i can't judge.

What only baffles me is the hypocrisy of their supporters, you bash someone else for doing something you are hailing your own person for, talk about double standard.
What further weakened my spirit is the fact that some female monikers are defending Nina for being loose while insulting Bambam(who is better and more composed than nina) for only following teddy around,after this show between Mina, I don't think anyone is fit to insult bambam again.
It is a game and everyone of them is playing to the best of their ability.
Hypocrites.

23 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2018
Akthedream112:

BLA BLA BLA....
SIMPLE QUESTION :.... DID YOU ENJOY THE SEX? YES OR NO.
SEX OR NO SEX WON'T STOP ANYBODY FROM WINNING OR GETTING DISQUALIFIED.

I DIDNT ASK FOR AN EPISTLE BIKO..

Now this is rude
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2018
The Miracle facial expression when he was cumming was out of this world. He use style wear his underpant then entered the bathroom. Chai! Bad child.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

So you are the one who isn't learning English? grin grin

lol i knew u would do that .. kids every where

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2018
sirfee:

Most of them are just showing their hatred for Mina,this is bigbrother..sex is allowed.Miracle didn't rape Nina,haters should continue wailing.

Beorn:

Nobody is talking about hating Mina. I don't dislike them, we're just having fun taunting Mina fans.
Beorn, why explain yourself? If they can't spot what it is, allow them to continue to wallow in the ignorance.

Sirfee, long time, bro. I can't seem to remember if you were with us or against us last year. Hope life has treated you well...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2018
sirfee:

They didn't have SEX!
Jeez!
Some of you are even fueling it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=Queenofhell post=65162877][/quote]
Hahahahahaaaaaa! Getting tired to put up the epistles?

You are a handful cheesy grin

They had sex tongue

Stop trying to change the narrative grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

21 is too young to have your public image tainted by having sex on National TV.
Now fuçk off.

u are talking trash whether NATIONAL TV or PRIMITIVE TV OR LOCAL TV... if she is too young to do that she wount be allowed into the house else bb organizers will be sued. she is old enough thats why she was allowed there so whats the fuse all about yall should grow up and stop making a mounting out of a mole.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2018
carammel:
Wow, I just got in now and read all updates on Mina and their sexual act.

I am actually indifferent about that act, they are adults and can do whatever pleases them,i can't judge.

What only baffles me is the hypocrisy of their supporters, you bash someone else for doing something you are hailing your own person for, talk about double standard.
What further weakened my spirit is the fact that some female monikers are defending Nina for being loose while insulting Bambam(who is better and more composed than nina) for only following teddy around,after this show between Mina, I don't think anyone is fit to insult bambam again.
It is a game and everyone of them is playing to the best of their ability.
Hypocrites.
bam bam is forcing herself on teddy...the pairing task was meant to be strategic... not to drag your partner into some love debt...take a clue from angelifu and rineeka..
the love between Mina is mutual...miracle consented to it when ebuka asked him last Sunday...so you have no point...
just spewing trash

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2018
The doubting thomases should go and check out Miracle flying a plane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaPjZNnAWcm/?taken-by=miracleikechukwu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by datribune: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Hahahahahaaaaaa! Getting tired to put up the epistles?

You are a handful cheesy grin

They had sex tongue

Stop trying to change the narrative grin
Tell me sincerely, as a miracle supporter, what do I stand to lose, if he truly had sex with Nina? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

They didn't have SEX!
Jeez!
Some of you are even fueling it.
I know they didn't have sex,I'm not a virgin..I'm just trying to educate them that sex is allowed in the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2018
thanta:
Facts
1- Miracle is dumb.. Too dumb to be a pilot.. People might die lol
2- He sleeps with naive girls who already have boyfriends and now has a sex tape.. A pilot with a sex tape(facinating)
3- He contributes very little to the show

But lets ignore all that and vote him cos he's cute and igbo..cos truth be told thats the only reason people are voting.. Lets Go team #mina. ;DFacts
we don't need your votes...before you use your chicken change meant for feeding .
you are obviously not team Mina

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2018
So we wount hear anything today except Miracle and Nina had sex last night. Ok o. U all have microscopic eyes to see what goes under the duvey. Una well done.
There was video of Angel and Princess doing a similar thing 2 days ago, no up to 5 comments about.
Now it's Nina Nina everywhere. Give a dog a bad name

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=Afam4eva post=65163028]The doubting thomases should go and check out Miracle flying a plane.

Leave plane matter for another day. Today is sex talk grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

You seem to forget the room is pitch black and only lighted to the viewing audience.
If Mina were trying not to alert other housemates, what happened to facial expressions?
Was she also trying not to emote any?
You have no point.

You didnt see the posts talking about Miracle's "epic face" when he came?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2018
sirfee:
I know they didn't have sex,I'm not a virgin..I'm just trying to educate them that sex is allowed in the house.
if sex is not allowed, why the flex condom sponsorship. Just dont mind people.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2018
zicoraads:

You should give it a rest already. Since hours ago cheesy grin

You troll effortlessly and yet, you can't even spot when you are being given the same dose? cheesy

That's what he's not getting. He doesn't recognise trolling and how/when to ignore them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Beorn, why explain yourself? If they can't spot what it is, allow them to continue to wallow in the ignorance.

Sirfee, long time, bro. I can't seem to remember if you were with us or against us last year. Hope life has treated you well...
Lol,I was against y'all last year.I thank nature,life is pampering me like a new born baby.

How are you?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2018
I like that almost all these girls are on natural African hair, so beautiful.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2018
We are we not even talking about the fact that Nina was probably asleep and this was molestation angry

He should go the Kemen way. He needs to be disqualified.

After all, even Kemen also looked at the camera when he molested TBoss grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)