Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889725 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:
Now they want to kill our BB show by bringing tribalism on here!?
Eishhh

I am taking a break and coming back in the evening. The diversion tactics on this thread is too shocked shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Dominique, my comment was deleted but this rubbish is still here, I don't get it?
an indication only one of the combatants was hitting the report button.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blogbloke: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

My father was from delta state, technically that makes me non igbo.
What part of Delta state?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:

If you missed last night on this show, you have missed everything
Too much, and I cannot type as I am occupied now/most of today
Hopefully @ Queenofhell will still drop the update she planned
pls o . Help out o . D light went as soon as d party started. Dont know if i can keep up with d number of pages i missed. Too much Mina bashing n self righteousness soo far in d pages i have read. Annoys d hell out of me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by manneger2: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2018
Is like kbrule don Bleep up again, wetin he do this time I no watch yesterday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2018
Over thirty pages of unnecessary bantering about an act that didn't even last five minutes, now some people are bringing tribe into it. Can we put a stop to all these arguments please? I was expecting someone would post on what Rico and Ifu were telling K Brule this morning but everybody was busy arguing angry.

Please lets not overdrag a topic. It makes the thread very difficult to catch up with. The main purpose of the thread is to post live updates. Not that side talks are not allowed but it shouldn't defeat the purpose of the thread.

SAY NO TO THREAD DERAILING

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Giel:

What led to this? That was harsh shocked
Bambam's reaction sef. God will help us grin babe is tired.
don't mind that guy , he's giving wrong update, tedy and bambam were having discussion about wot k brule did so tedy was actually referring to k brule action on atemting to kiss leo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2018
manneger2:

K brulé dey bleep up every Saturday. Na him way
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Angel to Ahaneeka, am not trying to be a boyfriend, i want to be a man in your life. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2018
guardsman:

Are you kidding me?. All HMs knew Nina was naive & dumb frm day one, hence d condescending attitude towards her and d pity she enjoyed frm people like you.
My friend, if you are from here & not frm more open African societies like S/Africa etc, you will know that d woman is always to blame in these situations.
Miracle is an opportunist who took advantage of a girl everyone knew was naive and dumb. If he really loved her, knowing our environment, he'd not f*ck her on international TV.
this how we know children below 15 yrs ..children who haven't reach puberty stage..stop disgracing your generation..

staying in a locked up place with someone for 3 weeks..and you except the reasoning to be straight after 5 mins of kissing..
konji never hold you before..

we are proud of our boy...he did it the right way... not like kemen..
all your are just being ignoramus.. you want to hype your fave..but you are actually doing miracle good... just like Joseph and his brothers..

not a single page from 1012 to 1029 (17pages) has not miracle's name on it..and in your mind you are pulling him down

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
It seems y'll are forgetting its Eviction Day ... Biko, this Mina Ish is getting stale, we really can't categorically state that there was a penetration , we ain't under the Duvet and Even if , oh well flex condoms ain't in the house for nothing....at least Mina brought smthing to the table this time smiley.

Meanwhile , if it were to be Ksquared, Ceebi or BamTeddy that did this, y'll would have slutshamed them but it's Mina and their Love is Innocent, Lol what do I know!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
manneger2:
He wanted to beat up Khloe and dee one.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
77up:
and that s tru, Cee c is right dia, all these nina kiss is becoming unemotional undecided

Their kiss looks like a joke 2me every single time. I cringe smtmes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
I so pity angel, cos he's been fooled by anneka. Always judging Rico. He is feeling he's so special now

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:

[s]this how we know children below 15 yrs ..children who haven't reach puberty stage..stop disgracing your generation..[/s]

staying in a locked up place with someone for 3 weeks..and you except the reasoning to be straight after 5 mins of kissing..

all your are just being ignoramus.. you want to hype your fave..but you are actually doing miracle good... just like Joseph and his brothers..

not a single page from 1012 to 1029 (17pages) has not miracle's name on it..and in your mind you are pulling him down
Revert the numbers in 15 and you'll get its real age.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nothing interesting, lemme just watch 'You Got Served' for the millionth time. If you're interested, it's on Studio Universal.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
ersonleads:
I so pity angel, cos he's been fooled by anneka. Always judging Rico. He is feeling he's so special now

Ahneeka is one hell of a joker and a low life bitch.
Someone rejected ur offer for a partner. Another took u.and wanted the best from it.
She's now playing d hard nut game. Even ifu isn't attached to angel.
Angel looks dirty in d house com paired to other guys

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
MummySilver:
Angel to Ahaneeka, am not trying to be a boyfriend, i want to be a man in your life. Lol
Angel has one million mouths. Today he's over her, tomorrow he wants her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Someone rejected ur offer for a partner. Another took u.and wanted the best from it.

she takes her bath only once in a day,she doesnt take her bath after their task. l am talking about aheeneka

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Gotcha kiss kiss
hmmm. Dis ur kinda gettin no be here, like u literally didnt mention melipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
bujebudanu1:

cheesy Who rejected her? I watched that but I didn't know their names then
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giddyperson:

Dee one!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mrslander: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You were never on TeamBamteddy. We know ourselves. You can't quit a team you didn't join in the first place.
the next thing u will hear is that team mina welcome me,we know the trick already,yeye dey smell.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
People should just know that this MINA trolling will not end anytime soon and it wont even stop their supporters from voting them whenever they are up. It’s just trolling and we as Nigerians should be used to it. I dont even think it reduces MINA’s chances in the game instead i think it makes them stronger sef cuz that is what most people wanna see. Sex sells jare

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
blogbloke:

What part of Delta state?
Issele azagba.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giddyperson:
dee1
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PrinceEmmaFaith: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Angel thinks he's getting at Ahneeka by judging Rico, Rico doesn't even have emotions 4 her, but I hate d way she dislikes him, Ahneeka is just too self righteous, Angel will end up being fooled by her I know dat 4 sure.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
ikechizoba:

she takes her bath only once in a day,she doesnt take her bath after their task. l am talking about aheeneka
I tire for the girl o, even if it is just to gist, play with Rico, she nor dey do. Forming hard. Can't she not be free with him like a padi without playing hard way?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=ninnyanny post=65157002]Next time before biggie
Chooses a theme for his
Show he would think twice
Prolly fast and seek spiritual
Advice grin

During "see gobe" we really saw gobe
Now double wahala is more hellish than
I thought grin[/quote

When people complain of these crop of housemates

I laugh

Does it even occur to them that these ones were carefully

Selected to fit into the theme (name) of this season?

They are not mistakes....not a failure of the selection process

There is a reason a miracle is an introvert, a Teddy is an extrovert and a Tobi is in between.......and oh yes....most of our beef here and else where is centered around these 3 !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:

this how we know children below 15 yrs ..children who haven't reach puberty stage..stop disgracing your generation..

Hahaha, u can't even defend your post & had to resort to insults. You said Nina is not naive & i proved that all d HMs knew she is dumb frm day one.
How is an individual who f*cks d youngest & most naive Housemate on international TV, doing things d right right way?.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
I wonder where all these Igbo tribalists were hiding last season when Soma and Uriel needed them...so, these tribalists just started watching big Brother Naija this year?

Both those being accused of tribalism and those doing the accusations, all of you are tribalists together. You can only accuse someone of something of this nature when you are equally guilty of it

So, all the people supporting BamTeddy are doing so because the pair is Yoruba just like them, and everyone against Cebi hates them because they are both Igbo and Yoruba and refuse to conform to their tribalistic expectations tongue

It is only dense people that pull out tribalism card at the sight of being overwhelmed.

BTW, please, can we all stop making out girls to be victims in consensual sex?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
i dont knw abt you but to me, they are dancing one corner grin

nina i'm not judging you, ure a woman inlove, we understand, but you couldnt lick ur lips, not even once, how small is he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread