Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890013 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Next time before biggie
Chooses a theme for his
Show he would think twice
Prolly fast and seek spiritual
Advice grin

During "see gobe" we really saw gobe
Now double wahala is more hellish than
I thought grin

When people complain of these crop of housemates

I laugh

Does it even occur to them that these ones were carefully

Selected to fit into the theme (name) of this season?

They are not mistakes....not a failure of the selection process

There is a reason a miracle is an introvert, a Teddy is an extrovert and a Tobi is in between.......and oh yes....most of our beefs here and else where are centered around these 3 !

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
LholarB:

Dee one!!
Ahneeka and her pimples are so obsessed with Ifu, what's the deal with both of them Biko, it's like everytime the camera pans to Ahneeka, the topic is Ifu and her body structure

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blogbloke: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

Issele azagba.
I even think say no Urhobo you be. Na Igbo be that na. Lol �
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
The Hustler and the {DQ} Drama Queen (sic) convo was quite epic and many didn’t get the gist.
After the scripted kiss and phony display of pudenda eating between the Hustler and the Bulimia Wafferian,
the DQ decided to challenge the validity of the charade by professing his love to the Hustler.

The confession coming out of the blue caught the Hustler by surprise and in bewilderment she was forced to
ask if the DQ was not married again. Of course the DQ denied ever being married claiming it was all part
of his contrived acts. The Hustler, clearly agitated refused to accept his rebuttal complaining while
walking away of rejecting being played. The DQ in appeal decided to request for a follow up discussion
to iron out issues thus ending the short convo.

In conclusion, the DQ appeared disgusted and highly perturbed by the pantomime he just watched
between the Hustler and the Wafferian. In one fell swoop, he was confronted with the possibility that
his last ditch hopes of finding any form of genuine romance in the house to cure his perpetual randiness
is being unceremoniously usurped by the wafferian. And to make matter worse, it was becoming inevitable
that he has lost the trust of his strategic partner too.

Hmm……If evicted today, the unveiling of Pritto would have been saved by the bell and we would have
been denied what could potentially become a BBN blockbuster.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giddyperson:
Ahneeka and her pimples are so obsessed with Ifu, what's the deal with both of them Biko, it's like everytime the camera pans to Ahneeka, the topic is Ifu and her body structure
Two tv hosts. it's a battle of supremacy. women sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mrslander: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giel:
This stupid bambam thinks she can give advice,
u have the right to insult any other housemate as u like, but we dont have the right to point out mina's shortcomings,anything mina does is always right,dey are perfect like dat for u,continue oh yeye dey smell

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
I read severally where peeps claimed Dee-One is married.
On Valentine's day when Biggie asked HMs to give shout out to loved ones,
Dee-One said, to my girlfriend Ololade.......
Was that one of his wack jokes?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

Miracle is from Imo state. And I'm also from Imo state.(A'bum onye Mbaise) But I don't care about tribe when rewarding people. I reward based on competence, productivity and value added.

It's obvious people like Afam4ever and Queenofhell(chinyere) are supporting him because he is their tribe member. It's pathetic to say the least.

Stop typing rubbish. Queenofhell supported Tboss last year, was Tboss Igbo? You're the pathetic one here that can't let go of your vendetta against anything Miracle.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mrslander: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Slymonster:

I wonder how the house will look like with the likes of miracle that don't talk except to nina or saturday night party....All this people you mention still have drama everyday...Sad though they are not being like by viewers..
imagine ifu,angel, princess all the life of the house should go and mina stays, its so sad

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Beorn:

Stop typing rubbish. Queenofhell supported Tboss last year, was Tboss Igbo? You're the pathetic one here that can't let go of your vendetta against anything Miracle.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
DoubleeDee:
The Hustler and the {DQ} Drama Queen (sic) convo was quite epic and many didn’t get the gist.
After the scripted kiss and phony display of pudenda eating between the Hustler and the Bulimia Wafferian,
the DQ decided to challenge the validity of the charade by professing his love to the Hustler.

The confession coming out of the blue caught the Hustler by surprise and in bewilderment she was forced to
ask if the DQ was not married again. Of course the DQ denied ever being married claiming it was all part
of his contrived acts. The Hustler, clearly agitated refused to accept his rebuttal complaining while
walking away of rejecting being played. The DQ in appeal decided to request for a follow up discussion
to iron out issues thus ending the short convo.

In conclusion, the DQ appeared disgusted and highly perturbed by the pantomime he just watched
between the Hustler and the Wafferian. In one fell swoop, he was confronted with the possibility that
his last ditch hopes of finding any form of genuine romance in the house to cure his perpetual randiness
is being unceremoniously usurped by the wafferian. And to make matter worse, it was becoming inevitable
that he has lost the trust of his strategic partner too.

Hmm……If evicted today, the unveiling of Pritto would have been saved by the bell and we would have
been denied what could potentially become a BBN blockbuster.
What are you on about?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Y are you doing this?
Am a crossriverian and supporting Mina.
Why not campaign for your favourite instead of trying to cause confusion.
What do you stand to gain?

XML33:

Miracle is from Imo state. And I'm also from Imo state.(A'bum onye Mbaise) But I don't care about tribe when rewarding people. I reward based on competence, productivity and value added.

It's obvious people like Afam4ever and Queenofhell(chinyere) are supporting him because he is their tribe member. It's pathetic to say the least.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
MummySilver:
Angel to Ahaneeka, am not trying to be a boyfriend, i want to be a man in your life. Lol

Sense wee not kee Angel.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
safarigirl:
I wonder where all these Igbo tribalists were hiding last season when Soma and Uriel needed them...so, these tribalists just started watching big Brother Naija this year?

[s]Both those being accused of tribalism and those doing the accusations, all of you are tribalists together. You can only accuse someone of something of this nature when you are equally guilty of it[/s]

So, all the people supporting BamTeddy are doing so because the pair is Yoruba just like them, and everyone against Cebi hates them because they are both Igbo and Yoruba and refuse to conform to their tribalistic expectations tongue

It is only dense people that pull out tribalism card at the sight of being overwhelmed.

BTW, please, can we all stop making out girls to be victims in consensual sex?

Incoherent pile of rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
mrslander:

the next thing u will hear is that team mina welcome me,we know the trick already,yeye dey smell.

grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hian...so nina had sex with miracle...imagine it was cee-c, bambam or princess, we 4 no hear word o...issorite grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

Incoherent pill of rubbish.
Pile you mean? grin
Professor one chance

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:
If you know that sex on bbn is bad and you still watch bbn...may Satan traffic your destiny like that of teddy A...
useless things...
Emmanuel TV is there but you still put channel 198 ...
hypocrites
chai dis one dey vex gan

chai , e pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seniormallam(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
big brother shouldn't have released the sex tape, this is bbn not bba they should know better, we ain't interested in d sex tape

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
elegantslayer:
mtchewwww...... if dem Bleep nko,u people are making it sound as if der's any big deal in what they done, some of u will still go and Bleep ur boyfriend/girlfriend today(BUT NOT ON NATIONAL TV LIKE OUR VEGETABLE PILOT),bunch of hypocrites..isnt it obvious these two grown up adult are into each other.Team Mina even after they leave d house

FIXED NOW grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
I just watched the video again. Nina seemed to be asleep the whole time and unaware of what Miracle was doing to her. Could it be that Miracle raped her?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

Incoherent pill of rubbish.
I read where u wrote you are from mbaise...wot part of mbaise are you from?. I am from mbaise too, ahiazu mbaise to be precise.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
I read where u wrote you are from mbaise...wot part of mbaise are you from?. I am from mbaise too, ahiazu mbaise to be precise.

I am from Okpuofe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seniormallam(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:
I just watched the video again. Nina seemed to be asleep the whole time and unaware of what Miracle was doing to her. Could it be that Miracle raped her?
Nina did not complain and if big brother made it an issue, Nina will say she gave him consent, she can't Bleep miracle up

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
iamJ:
i dont knw abt you but to me, they are dancing one corner grin

nina i'm not judging you, ure a woman inlove, we understand, but you couldnt lick ur lips, not even once, how small is he?

Taking advantage of d poor girl

I just want them out of d house
Enough of all these Mina this Mina that.minanation.minafied

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

I am from Okpuofe.
Now it makes perfect sense, miracle is from that part too.
Put two and two together and see what this is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

I am from Okpuofe.
ezinihitte mbaise lga
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Myredeemerlives:
Y are you doing this?
Am a crossriverian and supporting Mina.
Why not campaign for your favourite instead of trying to cause confusion.
What do you stand to gain?

I bet Miracle denied that fellow something in this life, no be from BBN this vendetta began

Somebody will juat come on a thread and his first port of call is to defame a certain housemate, this thing is personal. He hasn't even gone at any other HM but Miracle

Oga is exposing himself and people wey no sabi think he is interested in this show undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh lord Jesus, cover us from hateful relatives and kindred who want to put us down.
This Sunday I declare in the life of every body reading this, that the enemies machinations in your life will be put to shame.
Your enemies shall reveal themselves to you before the end of this month.

Father Lord, you alone created miracle, you had no help. You fashioned his destiny in your ever capable hands, see him through so he can be all you want him to be and more.
Family members and friends hidden as anonymous to bring him down will fail.

You set him up to fly in the skies, be his wings and guide, so at the end of the day ,your name will be exalted above all else .

All these and more I ask through Christ our lord!
Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh lord Jesus, cover us from hateful relatives and kindred who want to put us down.
This Sunday I declare in the life of everybody reading this, that the enemy's machinations in your life will be put to shame.
Your enemies shall reveal themselves to you before the end of this month.

Father Lord, you alone created miracle, you had no help. You fashioned his destiny in your ever capable hands, see him through so he can be all you want him to be and more.
Family members and friends hidden as anonymous to bring him down will fail.

You set him up to fly in the skies, be his wings and guide, so at the end of the day ,your name will be exalted above all else .

All these and more I ask through Christ our lord!
Amen.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.