Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3939613 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please for those that currently lost their favorite and are looking for a team, Team Miracle welcomes you.

Come into the exalted house
And your spirit shall never taste.

Team drama
Team money
Team 45 million.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Am not sorry for kh.. Dee is unapologetic..... Insensitive dude and too proud

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
D1 is too petty
Mstwwwwww

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Biggie was looking for scapegoats and Ksquare just made it easier. Kbrule cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
D1 just shut up
You talk too much
You acting like a saint
Mstwwwwwww

Don't mind the fool, saying people are being dramatic.
Thank God vandora told him to keep quiet and let people feel how they want to feel.

And now vandora has shut him up and told him that it's not his place to judge and that they should focus on their strike,

And the idiot is saying that he didn't do anything wrong and that if not for what happened yesterday (referring to k_square drama) that he wouldn't have a strike now.

Arrogant cow.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:
Now, here's the double standard.

Biggie chooses when a strike affects someone's partner. I wonder why Tobi did not share in Ceec's strike but Khloe and K Brule shared each other's strike.

It's not fair.
why would tobi share in that Ceece/lolu strike when both received the punishment as a bonding pair? Nothing unfair about that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
There is nothing unfair with the Disqualification to be candid. The Paring also ain't wrong either in my Opinion. If a Player messes up in a Match, the Team suffers it together.

They should have comported theirselves and worked as a Team. What's needed in this Game is Teamwork, and it's been working for Bamteddy, Mina, Leolex so far.

The mentioned Pairs are tolerating each other and excellently executing their Strategies.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Deeone it's about your accumulated jokes oo.. Accept it. He feels he didn't do anything wrong. Just apologise to vandora jare.

Lolu really tensed. Shit just got real for him..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
spongeisback:
Ahneeka needs to go take her bath. Am feeling disgusted now, how can she be comfortable with all that crap on her face till now?! Dirty mouth, dirty girl.

When I said Ahneeka was dirty and that I found her poor hygienic behavior disgusting, people came for my head. Now everyone is echoing what I said.

Everything I have said on this thread has been validated repeatedly. Especially that of Miracle.

Take anything I say seriously.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
emmaboy33:

okay then.
Above all, I'm happy they were both disqualified, adults should learn to manage anger and caution how they speak.

This is a huge lesson for all. No be every time we go dey say I'm blunt, I don't care what people say.

Whatever we do affects us and those around us.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Maybe this will set the remaining HMS straight
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I hope we're all learning life lessons from the altercation of last night, that led to strikes and disqualification.

It's not to be looking and arguing about how Miracle whined his waist under the duvet. Learn to tame your tongue, no be everything mouth suppose talk.

What do you mean by no be everything mouth suppose talk?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:
I hear Biggie them will keep evicting in pairs until there are ten pairs left

Then they will compete individually
This is also fair
IMO

What's the source of this information?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why are they all talking ill of
Ksquare?
In vandora's words to d1
"She came in with you don't you just feel bad"

Me:no he doesn't feel bad because he doesn't have flaws,he is perfect with his elastic nose

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewwwoooooo

Somebody please bring me back to 2018 and please explain why ksquare got disqualified, I'm just waking up. embarassed
I've missed oh. cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Why are they all talking ill of
Ksquare?
In vandora's words to d1
"She came in with you don't you just feel bad"

Me:no he doesn't feel bad because he doesn't have flaws,he is perfect with his elastic nose

Elastic nose grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
I still believe tobi and anto r lucky or favoured..... Ur partners actions favours u directly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by myettiallah: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
100naira:
why would tobi share in that Ceece/lolu strike when both received the punishment as a bonding pair? Nothing unfair about that.
Yea..and I think during dat tym, dey were not allowed to speak to each oda, during d bonding stuff

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chaiii, my k. Brule embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Even as Head of House, Khloe could not escape being disqualified.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giel:

Don't mind the fool, saying people are being dramatic.
Thank God vandora told him to keep quiet and let people feel how they want to feel.

And now vandora has shut him up and told him that it's not his place to judge and that they should focus on their strike,

And the idiot is saying that he didn't do anything wrong and that if not for what happened yesterday (referring to k_square drama) that he wouldn't have a strike now.

Arrogant cow.
d1 is a Gambian goat!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lesson learned; marry a wrong Wife or Husband and gets evicted to the next World prematurely!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oasis007:
There is nothing unfair with the Disqualification to be candid. The Paring also ain't wrong either in my Opinion. If a Player messes up in a Match, the Team suffers it together.

They should have comported theirselves and worked as a Team. What's needed in this Game is Teamwork, and it's been working for Bamteddy, Mina, Leolex so far.

The mentioned Pairs are tolerating each other and excellently executing their Strategies.

True talk.
During the Friday night games, I watched Mina work together. The way they listened to each other was awesome. Khloe and kbrule are the exact opposite.

Kbrule doesn't seem very okay to me, mentally.
Khloe on her part thinks everything is by action. She must sha react!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Is the cameraman not focusing on VannDee yet?? or is Pritto replacing them to go home ni?? grin

Congrats team mina, next week we go again, dem nor rish grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:
Please for those that currently lost their favorite and are looking for a team, Team Miracle welcomes you.

Come into the exalted house
And your spirit shall never taste.

Team drama
Team money
Team 45 million.

Biko, we have to screen before welcoming anyone.

#TeamMina
#TeamMute

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Alex missing khloe already
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

True talk.
During the Friday night games, I watched Mina work together. The way they listened to each other was awesome. Khloe and kbrule are the exact opposite.

God bless you! You are really following the Show sensibly!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abeg, make una leave Dee one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PAnaceA7(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Am just waiting for denreles reaction to khloes disqualification

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

Two pairs are leaving according to Ebuka.
We will know for sure around 4pm,that's when the camera starts focusing on the person that will be evicted.

Queen of misinformation.

What Ebuka said was: "One pair or more than one pair will leave today." He didn't say two pairs will leave.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
D1 is too petty Mstwwwwww
I can't stand him!! I wish he gets evicted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

True talk.

Kbrule doesn't seem very okay to me, mentally.
Khloe on her part thinks everything is by action. She must sha react!
Like, too volatile and so quick to expressing anger, shame she's left but I could see it coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)