Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3939387 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
thatigboman:
khloe got a strike for calling K Brule's mum a LovePeddler. 2 strikes for k square. K Brule got a strike for threatening to beat Khloe. Another strike. 3 strikes for K square and they got disqualified

Was it Khloe he threatened or Dee1?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
dominique:
I have a feeling K square wouldn't have gotten disqualified if only Khloe had gone to apologize and make amends with Kevin. Maybe they would have gotten a warning if they had handled the situation well. This is so upsetting chai! Khloe whyyyyy!!! The show will not be the same without you cry cry cry

I guess Biggie is tired of having to baby sit Kbrule every Saturday before it escalates beyond their control.

And khloe will always provoke Kbrule too. She knows his weakness, given that they have history so she capitalises on it.

I hope CeeC knows she was almost one step away from disqualification too if not for people that cautioned her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Not forgetting Leo was partly responsible for the heightened tension between Ksquared.

True, that his joke about k brulé kissing him,
But I wonder why khloe took it so far.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol Cee C says people were giving Khloe an audience and none of them told her what she did was wrong

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ephaig: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

You are following this Thread too?!
See them grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ceec said if they were outside, Khloe would have gotten a slap she never got in her life.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Not forgetting Leo was partly responsible for the heightened tension between Ksquared.
then Leo played the game smartly, if this is the case
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Was it Khloe he threatened or Dee1?
Dee1
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
thatigboman:
khloe got a strike for calling K Brule's mum a LovePeddler. 2 strikes for k square. K Brule got a strike for threatening to beat Khloe. Another strike. 3 strikes for K square and they got disqualified
Thanks very much sir. kiss

Chai Kbrule and Khloe oh. Others will learn.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:
BB greets Anto and asks her how she feels, she says she feels ok, that even though she's up for eviction she isn't 'too' bothered because she thinks she's more prepared for the process since she was up last week, so she doesn't have butterflies like before

BB asks her who she thinks will be evicted besides she and her partner

She says Mina or Rineeka

She thinks Mina are chill and don't do much, thinks they're easy targets

BB asks her if she has any last words

She says she hopes she's still in the house and having a new partner will be interesting so she's excited

End of her diary

We all know Anto is a very intelligent lady. What she said about Mina is what any intelligent person would say: They don't deserve to be in the house because they are very quiet and don't do much. It's sad majority of Nigerians aren't intelligent, hence the flood of support for Mina.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nina looks beautiful.

DeeOne shut up!

4 Likes

Predictable lots... grin grin

Like I said and know for a fact,people respond to provocation than persuasion. And I know best how to use both effectively.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dee one is opening this mouth trying to use k_squared to shine. undecided
Mtcheww.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
FrankGiel:
Big brother with strange rules..
I'm not against awarding a housemate a strike for insensitive jokes, but you need to show the offence or show the words spoken..

I honestly cannot understand why DeeOne was issued a strike without showing what was said...

calling khloe HIV patient
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

We all know Anto is a very intelligent lady. What she said about Mina is what any intelligent person would say: They don't deserve to be in the house because they don't do much. It's sad majority of Nigerians aren't intelligent.
And what exactly is Anto doing in the house? As far as i'm concerned, Mina is more active than she is. The only thing she is good at is speaking with an American accent.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
My grandma just said Rico is fine. Hahahaha Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lass lass, we don miss CeeC and Khloe's fight. angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:
Even Ceec sef dey give advise. Person wey suppose don dey house since.
I tire. Actual eviction hasn't happened though so a miracle can actually happen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ephaig:

See them grin

grin

Eph..... you too?! Lol!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

And what exactly is Anto doing in the house As far as i'm concerned, Mina is more active than she is. The only thing she is good at is speaking with an American accent.

I just tire, what does anto do?
Everyone wants to try and use Mina to shine.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:
Ceec said if they were outside, Khloe would have gotten a slap she never got in her life.
I need her to keep shut pls. She has a new partner in Lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jethrolite:
The show will become calmer. That girl too do.

She really messed up. That attitude can't get you far in life
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

And what exactly is Anto doing in the house As far as i'm concerned, Mina is more active than she is. The only thing she is good at is speaking with an American accent.
on the contrary. Anto has been pretty productive and mingled with the girls more, though I can't say she was outspoken like the rest. Mind you, this same Anto never misses a chance to twerk and help others make their hair. Nina on the other hand keeps to her partner and share kisses all day.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SONofnezzar: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

You are following this Thread too?!
my fellow scummy

u sef dey here?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

We all know Anto is a very intelligent lady. What she said about Mina is what any intelligent person would say: They don't deserve to be in the house because they don't do much. It's sad majority of Nigerians aren't intelligent.
Lol guy, everyone has their criteria for why they think people are 'worthy' (or not) of being in the house. Anto has hers, fair enough, you have yours, cool, let people watch and decide this thing in peace lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackhawk04:
My grandma just said Rico is fine. Hahahaha Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lass lass, we don miss CeeC and Khloe's fight. angry
E good biko. She for koba my Lolu lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SONofnezzar: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ephaig:

See them grin
u 2 dey here cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
The HMs are getting over the disqualification pretty fast.
Seems they were really tired of Khloe.

I think they even pity Kbrule...and wouldn't mind if Khloe got evicted alone...

When you leave a place, what will be said of you?
Think about that grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ryabcool:
on the contrary. Anto has been pretty productive and mingled with the girls more, though I can't say she was outspoken like the rest. Mind you, this same Anto never misses a chance to twerk and help others make their hair. Nina on the other hand keeps to her partner and share kisses all day.
What does mingle with the girls mean? What exactly has she been doing that makes her active. hasn't Nina been doing makeup for people. You guys are just unnecessarily partial.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ryabcool:
Nina dances at the party too and allows the girls to borrow her wigs to use for tasks and whatever they need.
In addition she also provides romance by sharing kisses too.
Nina mingles with people too.
From what people have said, Nina helps the girls with their make up too.

From what we can see Nina does more than anto.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
I agree with Deeone. If it wasn't this weekend.. It will be the next.

Anto dishing it out as it is. No one is a baby sitter here

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dee one with this his, it was far statement. Anto agrees with him and he says he wishes she was his partner.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ryabcool:

Nina got Anto's makeup done last night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.