Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890251 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
So it's true that BBN is just to promote promiscuity and formication? Today has proved it.

For those hypocrite Nigerians supporting this show knowingly may it never be well with you. Your generation shall suffer the repercussions of promoting immorality.

To think I wasted my time watching the show so far is painful.

For those who don't know what this show is all about, well, it is to promote formication, drunkrness, and immorality as a whole, it will be good for you to spend your time on things that will benefit you now and in the future, STOP viewing BBN, it won't help you in anyway but it can destroy your life

Signing off this useless thread and everything that has to do with BBN

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
she said he was serious and she told miracle that she wouldn't talk to teddy again.But Mimi told her nt to do dat.Teddy also asked Mimi if cooking now is his new strategy.
Miracle sha told Nina to forget those people forming useless strategy that whoever likes you will like you.
He also reminded Nina to remember to thank the viewers for voting them.

Teddy A can be very annoying..

Shuu why is he on edge and coming after everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
valdovas:
Can you imagine the two most popular pairs in that house?

This year's big brother is pure crap.

The first pair consist of a boring Ashawo who is cheating on her boyfriend with her equally boring boyfriend and the second pair is an old man who thinks he is still in his prime wearing tattoos and braids with his ugly girlfriend.

Am officially done with this year's big brother.
I hope Rico gets to the finals or even wins because he is the last of my faves left in the house. It's now obvious that majority of the people voting are women or young girls that are obsessed with romance and romantic alliances, bbn is no longer about entertainment.

So unfortunate.

Can't believe my firecracker Khloe is gone.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
cry no o.I'm sorry. Lol
See my mate oooo....

It took me minutes to put that togethergrin

Dats not want I wanted to say sef but that was wat I cud put up togeda

Wanted to say "Young girl, U spoil oo " but cud onli manage "My sister! This girl sit down"grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
sirfee:
The 3 major contenders are Miracle(introvert),Teddy A(extrovert) and Tobi( ambivert).Expect more drama in the coming days.
Rico will overthrow Tobi.I wish they unpair them

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Are they not allowed to see the vote percentages? I thought they're allowed to view and know the competition among them.
Nope, they aren't allowed to see it. Only thing that will give them an idea is the order they're told to sit down when their names are being called out
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
It is surprising how we accept every bad thing has a NORM in dis country. Things like favouritism, sentiments, double standards and man-know-man syndrome. If we young minds don't speak against such NOW. I wonder the disaster our 2019 Election result might produce .#Copied.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
HeyBee27:
As in,i was shocked too.People voting dumb ass housemates.Mina has nothing in their upstair,they are too slow for my liking.
You definitely have experience in this department, so, you may be right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
styrese:
Very true bro, Teddy A rules this, most of bamteddy fans are teddys, when they are all unpaired, they would get the drift
don't fall for their cheap talk pls, there is nothing like teddy A or bambam at least for now all we have BAMTEDY

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Delilah massaging Samson's lips

Hmmmmm
Aunty CeeC wey don ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Are they not allowed to see the vote percentages? I thought they're allowed to view and know the competition among them.

No
Picture this
Housemates on seeing that Efe or Idris got 20 percent and the rest less, there could be a gang out to squeeze the life out of the poor whoever
And this would be legit cos of the psyche of the game and the paranoia and madness it induces in them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Thank you!
Sorry about Princess, you and darling Giel

Thanks dear. I'll recover,
And I just started liking her.

Now her loud voice isn't there again, if only she was paired with angel,
Vandora with her smile and bubbly attitude.
I was even warming up to dee one, expensive jokes aside,

And my khloe and k brule, my first loves,
But they were too toxic for each other,

Oh well now to find new people I like in the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
It is surprising how we accept every bad thing has a NORM in dis country. Things like favouritism, sentiments, double standards and man-know-man syndrome. If we young minds don't speak against such NOW. I wonder the disaster our 2019 Election result might produce .#Copied.
wetin happen? What has this got to do with this thread? Or is it cos of vandee?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:
same way you made noise about today's votes %..be humble and learn..
miracle walked into that house as a winner and would walk out as one..

all this ones teddy fans are doing is just gra gra to subtle team Mina... you all failed like your mentor's music career
grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
Nina that doesn't have anything to offer after the show I saw the voting result I was shocked like WTF is this BITTO gat real talent and he has a dream well it's gone but we need to sit up and reason people before we vote

Nigerians will always be sentimental and will always base important decisions on sentiments. That's why the country is the way it is. When people were voting Efe it was poverty sentiments. Now they are voting boring housemates and it's another confusing sentiment about their 'calmness' and naivety, seriously wtf?

Imagine a house full of boring people who don't talk to each other the way Mina do not interact the show will tank after losing ratings.

I really think this pairing thing was a bad idea, now Nigerians will only base votes on romantic pairings not on how much a housemate entertained because let's be true to ourselves if you are in that house and you don't even put in effort to be lively and entertain then you clearly are not deserving of the money.
They need to dissolve this shiit pairing. interesting people will leave because they were paired with borites.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
CeeC- If I comot for this house , na Tobi make me commot. You know how many guys out there that are angry cos i'm with this guy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cee-c thinks so much of herself.Lord! Ode! Asides ur ass,hips and moderately okay face, nothing come out. Oschico!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
wetin happen? What has this got to do with this thread? Or is it cos of vandee?
Some people are gradually running mad. When someone mentioned 2019 elections on this thread yesterday, i just knew Yabaleft, will have new visitors very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
So CeeC says alota guys outside are angry she's with tobi. Cos those guys are definitely hotter than Tobi even though Tobi is hot too...

OK ooo,aunty we have heard you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Giel:

Thanks dear. I'll recover,
And I just started liking her.

Now her loud voice isn't there again, if only she was paired with angel,
Vandora with her smile and bubbly attitude.
I was even warming up to dee one, expensive jokes aside,

And my khloe and k brule, my first loves,
But they were too toxic for each other,

Oh well now to find new people I like in the house.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

Some people are gradually running mad. When someone mentioned 2019 elections on this thread yesterday, i just knew Yabaleft, will have new visitors very soon.
lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
she said he was serious and she told miracle that she wouldn't talk to teddy again.But Mimi told her nt to do dat.Teddy also asked Mimi if cooking now is his new strategy.
Miracle sha told Nina to forget those people forming useless strategy that whoever likes you will like you.
He also reminded Nina to remember to thank the viewers for voting them.
Sensible boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
77up:
you 'll be shocked dis time next week !

quote me
ahbi

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
But I know celo is going home next week
Lolu and CeeC must touch naija next week

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
77up:
don't fall for their cheap talk pls, there is nothing like teddy A or bambam at least for now all we have BAMTEDY
yea bro, its Bamteddy #TEDDYEMPIRE#

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Beorn:

Story for the gods. Is K.Brulé a child? If he can't handle alcohol why drink it? Do you know the thousands of people dying to get a chance to be in Biggie's house, he got the chance and blew it. Nobody is anybody's babysitter in that house. I love K.Brulé and Khloe, but they are the cause of their downfall. I'll miss them but life goes on.

When efe got drunk in last season n his housemates helped him, were they his babysitter? They just saw it was necessary to help him. This has also happened in other seasons too, so what are you on about? This doesn't change the fact that these housemate are not united like previous editions. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
So CeeC says alota guys outside are angry she's with tobi. Cos those guys are definitely hotter than Tobi even though Tobi is hot too...

OK ooo,aunty we have heard you

Did she say this to tobi's face? cry cry

Tobi is a strong man if she did and he took it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yo, i can see people here shading mina for lack of talent. Seems like they dont know what BB is all about. It is not a talent hunt show,rather a reality television show. I appreciate the fact that someppl are talented (Bitto especially),but this is a reality TV show. Dont get it twisted,I did not start liking MINA cuz of their love escapades. I like them cuz they are real. I'm sure Khloe got the shock of her life when she wanted to know how much Nina bought her perfume. She had already thought she would say 5k,but Nina being the real deal she is told her 2k. It sent shivers. I like them like that.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
What is CeeC really driving at?
That tobi should not talk to any girl?
Haaaaabaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Wristler: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
I am a follower of Big Brother Naija (and other shows, films or movies like it) not for anything but as a social science student, I take it as Sociology and Psychology 701.
One of the reasons I watch is to observe social dynamics, predict human behaviours, psychoanalyse housemates and watch as things go. However, I recently considered these social comments and questions.

1. What influences our choices and decisions as a people?

2. What are our core values and priorities as Nigerians?

My thoughts and the hunch to write this is influenced by comments here on Nairaland and other popular social media.

The "Shithole talk" was a political jab from Trump and people who were brave enough to accept the truth agreed with him.

The Shithole mentality is a prerequisite for a Shithole country. My opinions from the BBN series makes me more convinced it's so imprinted into the DNA of the Nigerian youths.

I understand that humans are wired differently and everyone has reasons for and entitled to their choices, but then, I know not of any sane clime where pple are always happy and proud to make biased and sentimental decisions that are negatively skewed from common sense, merit, due diligence, hardwork, intelligence, versatility, pragmatism.....and every other good attributes. It's sad to find that more Nigerian youths have a high affinity for anyone or anything mediocre, inferior, unrefined, unpolised, lacking in intellectual content, docile, full of inferiority complex, ....and every other stupid reasons.

I can't figure how we Nigerians think physical appearance shld be considered before intelligence, talent, creativity or pragmatism?

More amusing is how the folle deux spreads and the "mumu" bandwagon effect makes people accept and follow what in saner climes would have long been thrashed.

Nigerians go see road for ground, dem go enter inside bush. Who do us like this?

This is exactly how we keep ending up with shithole leaders and politicians.

May the best housemate win tho

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.