Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876784 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ambber:

It's the same reason Dillish won BBA based on her exotic looks. It's too late to preach otherwise narcissism trumps altruism amongst the youths

I don't see how Narcissism or Altruism applies to this discussion or to your argument, but you are free to use whatever word you desire, even if you sound incoherent. You have the right to freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
Hope you guys are listening to Mina right now

I'm not ooooo, It's raining hard here. Please give updates, I love you with the love of miracle. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
The next big brother should have all housemates pass through an alcohol strength test

Kbrule's inability to control shayo is why my kloe has left

sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

And with all your non cognitive limitations, who are you?
Except a nairaland troll.
You've been wrong in all your analysis and you keep being wrong.
I can't insult myself by comparing myself to you, but I can tell you this, borrow brains of two persons and add yours, and come and sit alongside me in any exam on any subject, and I'll beat you without breaking a sweat.
You don't see what I see because your mindset is limited, you're judging miracle from what he is inside the house, I'm judging him from what he can be outside the house. I've listened to all the housemates and heard all their dreams and ambition and plans and I can tell you for certain miracle has the best life goals there.
I will tell you this, as much as big brother is about entertainment, it is also about emancipation and an emancipated person can share his gains with others. 45 million is too much to thrown away in the entertainment business to a person who might never be popular, we've tried the entertainers ,let's try professionals .

Yes miracle is slow, guess what I'm slow too.... I read five times more than every other person around me to cram what they cram in a few minutes, but guess what, at the exam hall, I beat all of them.
Because I always put in the work, whenever I want to achieve something, I go all out and that is who miracle is. And he'll keep proving you wrong.
Your hate is dated
Your English is incoherent
And your presence is annoying.
Get a life and get a hobby.
Jeez!
All this long story.............and for a learner pilot. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Big Brother
The only content one needs to generate undecided is to live your life and hopefully connect with viewers
Na so!
kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

No, I'm saying it wasn't 20%, rather it was more (from Teddy fans)
Anything that would make Nina enter the finals, Teddy A will probably take this. Because just like you said, it was majorly Teddy A's fans that voted. Same cannot be said of Mina. Those who are rooting for Miracle and Nina contributed to arrive at that percentage.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

I'm not really against Miracle as a person. I'm against the motivations behind people's support for him, and these motivations seem to be predicated solely on his looks. I find these motivations to be dangerously problematic because they reflect how the average Nigerian youth thinks; extremely superficially, with no concern for intellectual needs or interests and minimal value attributed to competence. This isn't the kind of thinking that would help Nigeria move forward. I care about Nigeria, but that care is beginning to wane. It seems it's citizens don't want to be emancipated from the throes of underdevelopment; which has it's origins in the mind of the Nigerian individual. Emancipate the mind, emancipate the individual. Emancipate the individual, emancipate the society. Emancipate the society, emancipate the nation.
"Live, and let's live". A simple but very important saying. Learn how to be accommodative of other people's opinion. Yes, Miracle is fine but I like him more because of his calm nature. I connect with him on that level and I will vote him no matter what. Nina is a very hard working girl and has a lot to learn and give. She has a lot to give but lacks the word and charisma to do such. I will vote her as a form of encouragement. The longer she stays in that house, the better she becomes. These are the few reasons I voted and will continue to vote Mina.
Learn to be accommodative and mind your business. You will be fine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

I don't think it was because he rejected her, rather the reason behind it, he said he wanted a girl to feel what it was like to be rejected and Ahneeka just happened to be his victim. His jokes can be quite mean spirited which I think was part of his downfall

Spot on ma

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:
can some one play me Kendrick Lamar - bitch be humble.

wanna dedicate it to styrese..77up mizz2posh...and the rest of ezcema nation
why not wait a little bit b4 you play your music ,after all you can also do that to celebrat bamtedynation wen we win dat milla

so,still chill sad

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

I don't see how Narcissism or Altruism applies to this discussion or to your argument, but you are free to use whatever word you desire, even if you sound incoherent. You have the right to freedom of speech.
Isn't she agreeing with you, saying that people are voting based on looks rather than personality/attitude

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Anything that would make Nina enter the finals, Teddy A will probably take this. Because just like you said, it was majorly Teddy A's fans that voted. Same cannot be said of Mina. Those who are rooting for Miracle and Nina contributed to arrive at that percentage.
Una go speak and spark English until this show go finish.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea it was a mistake on my part.

nothing like mistake.. you are right.. at the beginning efe was nominated four times in a row...when they saw they couldn't get rid of him and were wasting their time..they stopped and turned to Tboss..

that's how Mina would shock them..them go nominate till them tire begin nominate themselves..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I'm not ooooo, It's raining hard here. Please give updates, I love you with the love of miracle. kiss kiss

The person wey do you this thing ehn.
Na strong witch for coven...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
horsepower bad!!! grin
Iniovo mè
Omotè na, ki dià totòr....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Isn't she agreeing with you, saying that people are voting based on looks rather than personality/attitude

Agreeing with me doesn't mean she should use terms that don't apply to her argument.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Longclaw:

Smh at you, these ones will lead you astray oh. You don't even share the same ideals with her.. If you think I haven't been observing your posts.

Well, whether I waste blood or I didn't God himself will act on it. I am telling you of spiritual implications of something you are defending it and calling God on top of it? You who can't share a nude pic to your own husband is rooting for a guy who slept with a babe who has a guy outside? And still have the effrontery to term society hypocrites?

Oya come and meet that same God, you turned mute!

and unfurtenately, they 'll see who doesn't accept their view as hypocrite .

awon olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Nina said Teddy was tackling cos they were saved before them.That he asked her why she was walking majestically and she felt it was because they were called before bamteddy.That he is supposed to be angry with rineeka instead since they were called first.

She also said teddy doesn't act maturedly and she told him some days back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Beorn

Don't want to be dragged into this and derail but I just want to put out that I most certainly rejected him, not sure why he thinks otherwise

I have no beef with him however, just clarifying a fact

Romantically or otherwise?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

Romantically or otherwise?
Urm, both
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
77up:
why not wait a little bit b4 you play your music ,after all you can also do that to celebrat bamtedynation wen we win dat milla

so,still chill sad
same way you made noise about today's votes %..be humble and learn..
miracle walked into that house as a winner and would walk out as one..

all this ones teddy fans are doing is just gra gra to subtle team Mina... you all failed like your mentor's music career

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Go and look at how Africans voted during Uti and Munya's final......

Come back and tell me what you learntgrin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

Agreeing with me doesn't mean she should use terms that don't apply to her argument.
Ok, seems you like arguing for the sake of it, never mind lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
oshe11:
Iniovo mè
Omotè na, ki dià totòr....
grin i dnt understand anything u said o. only omote.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
sukhothai:
nothing like mistake.. you are right.. at the beginning efe was nominated four times in a row...when they saw they couldn't get rid of him and were wasting their time..they stopped and turned to Tboss..

that's how Mina would shock them..them go nominate till them tire begin nominate themselves..
Yea, I was sure Efe was always up for eviction too but Tboss was always up and towards the end, Debie-rise joined.

Yea, I see that happening.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
mina said she enjoyed yday, that it was fun.....lol
God! see Rico husband material

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The person wey do you this thing ehn.
Na strong witch for coven...

You don't want to know the love I've for his calm nature. So sweet to watch. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nina was thinking of the day before and Miracle asked what happened. She says waka and said it was fun grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ewoma45:
Nina said Teddy was tackling cos they were saved before them.That he asked her why she was walking majestically and she felt it was because they were called before bamteddy.That he is supposed to be angry with rineeka instead since they were called first.

She also said teddy doesn't act maturedly and she told him some days back.

Thanks for the updates.
Nina said this right?
Do you think she felt he was joking?
Did she say she thought he was joking or she said he was serious?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
Nina that doesn't have anything to offer after the show I saw the voting result I was shocked like WTF is this BITTO gat real talent and he has a dream well it's gone but we need to sit up and reason people before we vote
Who says Nina got nothing to offer the show, it's big brother's house not naija got talent, Nina with all her cool and naivety is still a more interesting character to watch than Bitto and many others.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Very true bro, Teddy A rules this, when they are all unpaired, they would get the drift
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rico the Master Chef

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
zicoraads:

If it's MAJORLY Teddy A fans that voted BamTeddy, why can't the same be said for Mina fans who are MAJORLY Miracle fans as well? Or you think without Miracle, Nina would've been this popular?

Both those rooting for Miracle/Nina and those rooting for Teddy and Bambam contributed to arrive at their respective percentage. Shikena!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.