Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870872 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

I love you!
kiss
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
These HMS are kidney me with their baby doll play this night grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
MamBi:

Hnmm! It will be really interesting to watch the dynamics in that house if Anto truly makes a play for Miracle...
I’m looking forward to it grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Admin401:
Miracle is offering Alex his meat (díck) in exchange for information on the whereabouts of his missing baby. Alex says she has no idea where the baby is.

The actual culprit is looking scared.

Gosh! It's not THAT meat!!
He meant meat, yes, meat, sister of fish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
nothalfbaked:
hahaha this once, just this once, I'mma have to quote you and agree
haha why now, as from day one , I didn't hate miracle but I don't like him maybe bcox of how a ugly queen from hell carry im matter for head like dada grin but this new miracle is cool .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
eksbabe:
Not the first time she would say such. May be jokingly but she does it repeatedly and Nina is getting the memo. I felt Anto liked Miracle from the get go and this new bubbly side of hers just kinda confirms it.

Nina is smart. She saw the end all the way from the beginning and has been trying her best to advert it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Meat, sister of fish? grin grin
LMAO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
eksbabe:
Heard that. Lemme use her words sef, I have no competition here. This is like football and anything can happen so u better get ur shit together. I’ll go with the highest bidder.

Wow! Anto doesnt play. Some girls are funny though. Smh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Oh my darling Milly... grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackhawk04:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My Nina obviously fell for the reserved miracle, not this new chatterbox. Choiiii! Which Kain wahala be this? Tsk tsk embarassed

Miracle cannot remain reserved like before if he is to be an effective leader being the Head of house. So you guys should be calm.

Let things unfold before positions get taken. It has become apparent that today's stance may be reviewed tomorrow. i recall that Vandora and Princess had been penciled down by as dispensable - but when they got paired together, they became fun and livelier. It was late as voting was virtually over.

It is well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
I hope religious zealots are observing human reactions and emotional behavior to certain events from this show?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Wow! Waawu! Aye mi! shocked shocked shocked

All these happened? Anto shouldn't be an Agbaya na! Which kain leg be this? undecided

grin cheesy grin. Ninaaaaa! Ninaaa mii!! Ninaaa mu!!! You have just this week to get over your broken heart, I need your head back in this game ASAP! TeamNina cool cool

See as you shout, even one shout did not reach you grin, the thing weak you abi?
Anto, anto, playing her games using Nina, hmmm

I'm telling you, take this week to relax, and then move on. cool get her head in the game

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

Miracle cannot remain reserved like before if he is to be an effective leader being the Head of house. So you guys should be calm.

Let things unfold before positions get taken. It has become apparent that today's stance may be reviewed tomorrow. i recall that Vandora and Princess had been penciled down by as dispensable - but when they got paired together, they became fun and livelier. It was late as voting was virtually over.

It is well

True sha it's better to just observe everything to at least tomorrow.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
sukhothai:
is miracle dating Nina?
or are they in a blood covenant?
is ask I ask
No o, It was only a triangular connection where he chopped and cleaned mouth! Is answer I answer.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na wa. Na real wa!
Ibkayee thanks for the updates... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Threebear:

If I needed a PR, I would have asked you to send your CV, I believe what I said was clear enough.
If you are for miracle vote him and him alone, if you are for Nina focus on her, but if you decide to split your votes because of some parasitic romance, then you'll have yourself to blame when neither emerges the winner. Pick a stronger side and stick to it if you want either of them to stand a chance, else we might just take the money and hand it to another upcoming artiste, that will turn around one year after he didn't blow and call everyone that voted him stupid and mediocre.

2 Chronicles 20:22

New Living Translation

"At the very moment they (TeddyA fans) began to sing and give praise, the LORD caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Sir (TeddyA's enemies) to start fighting among themselves."

Lmao.... And they say my God is not a living God grin

32 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Honestly? I think Anto is too cool and matter of fact (and I don't mean this in a good way)
On a play level, she scattered my duo

Even though I saw it would happen(psychology) when she took his jacket and more importantly as soon as the repairing occurred and HoH room became a strategic partnership brokering room lipsrsealed

Seriously too, her coldness to Lolu (I do not like him though) is soo chilling
I heard her tell him one day that she is the finest babe in the house, "have you seen me and them" etc...you better be at attention or I would move on"
(Cross my heart she said it- that was when i started looking at her iffy-ly cheesy)

Anyway, I do not blame any of the- this is Biggie changing his game
I see that they lost their baby- this will even make Miracle console her and they would get closer- I learnt that there was a massage session ordered by Biggie
(Behavioral Science 201)

And as soon as she saw a better prospect she moved the hell on, couldn't even look back at lolu, even said she will sleep in the pink room alone. Lool and lolu is busy wondering what is happening there,
Who was it that said lolu likes anto but anto is not here for that either Leo or Rico.
When I knew that babe can do and undo is when she told k brulé that she can throw everyone under the bus for the money.

Oh well. Wish Nina the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Giel:
I'm just looking at all of them now sha, Mina and mito
Let Nina throw just away all these people and do better for herself.
The story is becoming too funny.

Cc Eeghe blackhawk04

Gbam! You're so me and im super proud of ya! kiss kiss

As sweet as watching her cry and MeeMee petting her dey to watch, I knew trouble was around the corner. You don't give a man that kinda edge over you, you don't spill your emotions all over the place for him to see. Love or infatuation can make one do shii which is why I always preach go with your brain into any relationship. She has shown she can be in charge of her emotions, I hope she proves me right once more and get over this shii quick.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
janellemonae:

Wow! Anto doesnt play. Some girls are funny though. Smh.
Babe has always made it known to Lolu, its just a pity that he was developing feelings for her thinking she felt the same.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
I really like this new Tobi, he is just deaf to anything cee c has to say

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackhawk04:

As sweet as watching her cry and MeeMee petting her dey to watch, I knew trouble was around the corner. You don't give a man that kinda edge over you, you don't spill your emotions all over the place for him to see. Love or infatuation can make one do shii which is why I always preach go with your brain into any relationship. She has shown she can be in charge of her emotions, I hope she proves me right once more and get over this shii quick.

Lol, grin grin
Babe has tried na grin

I think she is trying her best to make things work.
I just want to watch them till tomorrow and see how the whole thing plays out before I conclude. On whether she should move on.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
MamBi:

Oh my darling Milly... grin grin grin grin

(Hides)
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
eksbabe:
I’m looking forward to it grin

I won't lie, I am too grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Diamondwriter:
my link has stopped working. Anyone with a live link?

The link has been down all afternoon.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
it's now official that plate of rice and chicken is currently missng in the Bb naija house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Edit your post and quote my post again. I've corrected the error in the part you made bold grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
I looove MiNa
I am gonna haaate mito (note, lowercase all thru cheesy)
I am considering AngelEeka
(blushing as I vicariously live thru the housemates in my husband's house and with his TV, jobless, wondering when he will give me pocket money-eyes roll)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
The way Tobi is paying Cee C dust lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tired of these Nina fans threats... If you guys want you can give your votes to the Baby Dolls, we don't care. we will vote Miracle till the end.. He was never going to win that money with his old self. He is not in the house to babysit Nina. Nina should get her head in the game. She has a boyfriend that she claims to love, why will she not allow miracle play his game.

Nigerians will never chose the old boring Miracle over Teddy A if both of them get to the finals.

We love the new Miracle and we will vote him till the end.

#TeamMiracle

#TeamMito

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:

2 Chronicles 20:22

New Living Translation

"At the very moment they (TeddyA fans) began to sing and give praise, the LORD caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Sir (TeddyA's enemies) to start fighting among themselves."

Lmao.... And they say my God is not a living God grin
grin
There is still 2 months before the end of the game, we would have built a very strong army by then.

This time around, as just Team miracle. grin

Your god is indeed a living god, I still remember how you helped TTT and Bally win...
Oh wait, you didn't.

But then again, I would think its main priority would be helping you scale through auditions....

Oh wait! It didn't.

One last try
Give pappikush fame outside nairaland...

Oh wait ,failed again.

Your god truly lives
In your hibernating fantasy.

Stick to ignoring me the way you used to, your mention gives me nausea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
MamBi:

Do you really think Anto wants to steal Miracle from Nina? I can't take it serious until I see it happen with my koro koro eyes..
Me tooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.