Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890443 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackhawk04:

You legit! Fgtow cool

What does this mean?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Threebear:

grin
There is still 2 months before the end of the game, we would have built a very strong army by then.

This time around, as just Team miracle. grin

Your god is indeed a living god, I still remember how you helped TTT and Bally win...
Oh wait, you didn't.

But then again, I would think its main priority would be helping you scale through auditions....

Oh wait! It didn't.

One last try
Give pappikush fame outside nairaland...

Oh wait ,failed again.

Your god truly lives
In your hibernating fantasy.

Stick to ignoring me the way you used, your mention gives me nausea.

LMAO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
ibkayee:

Ehh, I get that he doesn't want to be stuck to Nina 24/7 and has even advised her to mingle with others, that's fine, but the way he's going about it and talking to others (Anto) is somehow

And after he's acted a different way with her in the beginning and slept with her (allegedly, although she's a grown woman who consented so I'm not saying he took advantage). Ionno it's just the way he's handling it is just different

Not correct. Be patient. Events are unfolding. Mina still together. Let's just watch the week roll by. There are lessons to be learn't yet. Things are obviously not what they seem now.

You will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Leolex at Tolex's corner having a meal � where your partner is totally chilled at your ex coming over to spend some time with you

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
ibkayee:
It's like this Miracle we're now seeing is the post nut clarity version lol
grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Foolish fantasies cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Threebear:

grin
There is still 2 months before the end of the game, we would have built a very strong army by then.

Your god is indeed a living god, I still remember how you helped TTT and Bally win...
Oh wait, you didn't.

But then again, I would think its main priority would be helping you scale through auditions....

Oh wait! It didn't.

One last try

Oh wait ,failed again.

Your god truly lives

Stick to ignoring me the way you used to, your mention gives me nausea.
seriously..
was wondering why he don't use to ignore you again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Threebear:

grin

Oh wait, you didn't.

Oh wait! It didn't.

One last try

Oh wait ,failed again.

Your god truly lives

Stick to ignoring me the way you used to, your mention gives me nausea.
My God works in mysterious ways.

I didn't audition, I went for the auditioning..

Well I know your 3% charged brain can't comprehend that fact. Threebear I am your lord and Master. I control your emotions and I will keep being your nightmare till the end of time. Oyah call _Dominique to come and ban me. For questioning your brain capacity grin

34 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Will be nice to see Nina playing the game.
Miracle too,
Either together or separately

House will be more fun that way

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
ifyalways:

I don't think so. I still see Miracle coming around her to assist her with the baby even more than he does to Anto.

It's barely three days of their separation and she's full of complains that are frankly invalid. She seems to have forgotten why she went into the house. She's all naive and sweet but feeling insecured when your "nigger" have stayed true to you is draining.

Well said.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Giel:

What does this mean?

Fans going their own way. tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

Not correct. Be patient. Events are unfolding. Mina still together. Let's just watch the week roll by. There are lessons to be learn't yet. Things are obviously not what they seem now.

You will thank me later
no de confuse this thing..
nothing like Mina ...it's mito or tena
let's settle it now before we reach finals
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

You will thank me later
Not saying they're breaking up, just felt the way Miracle was going about things was somehow

Either way, I'm indifferent to whether they break up or not, though I wish their relationship the best, shebi there's only one winner

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andotee: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:

I didn't audition, I went for the audition.. Well I know your 3% charged brain can't comprehend that fact. Threebear I am your lord and Master. I control your emotions and I will keep being your nightmare till the end of time. grin

you mean his brain is running on three percent fume? Wicked grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Fans going their own way. tongue tongue

I like, tongue

Oya goan fast for Nina, grin
The last time you were supposed to fast and you didn't, you went for owambe tongue now we are in confusion
Lol,

But it's true sha, Mina brings the entertainment, this thread was boring last night but see how it's moving now with Mina issues.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

Miracle cannot remain reserved like before if he is to be an effective leader being the Head of house. So you guys should be calm.

Let things unfold before positions get taken. It has become apparent that today's stance may be reviewed tomorrow. i recall that Vandora and Princess had been penciled down by as dispensable - but when they got paired together, they became fun and livelier. It was late as voting was virtually over.

It is well

What's the point watching things unfold? Now or later, I'll still have to choose one of them. I might as well do that now, ain't nobody gat time to check time. #Shrugs and sips tea. grin kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Anto did this? Oh, poor Nina! cry That's really not fair. I like Anto but that's just too bad.
This new Miracle though, I'm not understanding him and I fear for him. I hope this Nina thing doesn't make him lose fans because people are really rooting for them.

Giel:

Cc blackhawk04

Things have really fallen apart,
Village people have finished work, there is nothing left again

I don't know what actually happened, but it seems like Nina's premonition came true

According to the story Alex told.
She says she is feeling bad for nina,
That Nina and miracle were going upstairs to discuss today and anto shouted from downstairs and asked miracle what he is doing? That he should come downstairs and massage her, miracle started begging her that he just needs some minutes, seriously begging anto, anto refused and said that you are my partner not nina's partner and I want you to take care of me, he begged, she refused he had to leave Nina and come down to take care of anto,
Alex said she was embarrassed for Nina that if it was her she would have asked anto what is the meaning of this?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

You will thank me later

I want this as the impulse driven idealist that I am
But the scientist in me knows that once you make people play with kids...something happens that bonds the papa and mama

Still making romance my theme this season
Soo liberating even as it is like an emotional roller coaster cheesy
People around me have grown tired of me! Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:
Someone please confirm
Is it true that Miracle told Anto during their convo reported here that he does not even flirt with her like before?
Implying that he respects what he has with Nina even as she puts ideas in his head?

I am not grasping at straws
I wanna know before I give declare them divorced?

Help!!! cheesy tongue

Chill. Don't take any position now. Remain team Mina. You'd be glad you stayed cool.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

Miracle cannot remain reserved like before if he is to be an effective leader being the Head of house. So you guys should be calm.

Let things unfold before positions get taken. It has become apparent that today's stance may be reviewed tomorrow. i recall that Vandora and Princess had been penciled down by as dispensable - but when they got paired together, they became fun and livelier. It was late as voting was virtually over.

It is well
Miracle didn't come to that house to win Nina, he came to win 45 million naira worth of prices.
Nina can scream to the high heavens that she has a boyfriend Collins who she's going back to after the show and it's ok with everyone.....
but miracle can't focus on his paired partner.... as much as he's tried to accomdate Nina. What haven't he sacrificed for that girl?
The funny thing is that people who identify as feminists these days, think women can never go wrong.
Right from the onset Nina has been acting as an insecure toddler, this is a game and everyone is there to win .Building alliance is key!

Do not encourage this delusion called Mina.....
Miracle is in the house and he doesn't know better, it's left for us outside the house to make concrete and sensible decisions for his sake.

There is no Mina, there is only miracle.
Let Nina's fans vote her, let miracle's vote him.

He can't be tied to a deleterious romance merely to satisfy the fantasy of some bored housewife.

Pick up a novel, a Jackie Collins or Sydney Sheldon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:

2 Chronicles 20:22

New Living Translation

"At the very moment they (TeddyA fans) began to sing and give praise, the LORD caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Sir (TeddyA's enemies) to start fighting among themselves."

Lmao.... And they say my God is not a living God grin
If you know how happy I am seeing my enemies killing themself grin

indeed , God is wonderful

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
feelgood:

Chill. Don't take any position now. Remain team Mina. You'd be glad you stayed cool.

I am Team MiNa even if they both brandished scissors and cut off their heads cheesy
For the good times, for the amazing one month of play they brought to the game

I will keep loving both
Even though Miracle is the One for me this season
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oh! That's really smart grin grin. Bambam is a badass. Didn't they say she's a church girl? shocked

MamBi:

Distraction tactics. I think Bam Bam is the only one who got a task to tief baby. So pretending her own too is lost will not make anyone suspect her.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Threebear:

Miracle didn't come to that house to win Nina, he came to win 45 million naira worth of prices.
Nina can scream to the high heavens that she has a boyfriend Collins who she's going back to after the show and it's ok with everyone.....
but miracle can't focus on his paired partner.... as much as he's tried to accomdate Nina. What haven't he sacrificed for that girl?
The funny thing is that people who identify as feminists these days, think women can never go wrong.
Right from the onset Nina has been acting as an insecure toddler, this is a game and everyone is there to win .Building alliance is key!

Do not encourage this delusion called Mina.....
Miracle is in the house and he doesn't know better, it's left for us outside the house to make concrete and sensible decisions for his sake.

There is no Mina, there is only miracle.
Let Nina's fans vote her, let miracle's vote him.

He can't be tied to a deleterious romance merely to satisfy the fantasy of some bored housewife.

Pick up a novel, a Jackie Collins or Sydney Sheldon.
the truth

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Giel:

I like, tongue

Oya goan fast for Nina, grin
The last time you were supposed to fast and you didn't, you went for owambe tongue now we are in confusion
Lol,

But it's true sha, Mina brings the entertainment, this thread was boring last night but see how it's moving now with Mina issues.

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Wetin go be my prayer point? Make she win the 45m, get MeeMee back or both?

Lol. Exactly! You can imagine if it were some other doing this shii... cheesy grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Threebear:

Well said.
This is BBN, not 'The Bachelor'.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Giel:

Nina is smart. She saw the end all the way from the beginning and has been trying her best to advert it.
Which advert? The Samvita one? grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:

I didn't audition, I went for the auditioning..

Well I know your 3% charged brain can't comprehend that fact. Threebear I am your lord and Master. I control your emotions and I will keep being your nightmare till the end of time. Oyah call _Dominique to come and ban me. grin

You can't even control your life and you think you can control mine.
Boy hop of that delusion and grow up.

And with your many grammatical blunders and kindergarten writing style, do you honestly think you can call anyone's brain 3 percent ?

Before you can have that liberty, you'd need to make at least one correct sentence without an error.

I'll give you ten years to catch up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ok! Rico is just something else I swear
Looool!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Eeghe:

I am Team MiNa even if they both brandished scissors and cut off their heads cheesy
For the good times, for the amazing one month of play they brought to the game

I will keep loving both
Even though Miracle is the One for me this season
If miracle is the one for you vote him and vote him alone. It's finally time for you to lift the lid on that curse of your favourites never winning, please don't blow it.
With your profession, I know you've encountered many cases where you'll have to wrestle with realities and sentiments, this will be a walk in the park for you.

Give your 100 percent loyalty to miracle .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Don't think Nina was doing a 'Cee C'

Seemed like she was just wondering why her friend had changed

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:

2 Chronicles 20:22

New Living Translation

"At the very moment they (TeddyA fans) began to sing and give praise, the LORD caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Sir (TeddyA's enemies) to start fighting among themselves."

Lmao.... And they say my God is not a living God grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.