Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870531 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Awww...tobi actually has a big heart, he is the only one urging other hms to continue the search for mr and mrs mito baby. Even the papa no serious for the search gan while teddy a is saying he is not leaving his baby to avoid stories that touch, that is selfish though.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gboliwe:

Don't let her fans skin you oooo

I like her though, she is just not cut out for parenting yet
It's okay, we will not grin. We believe every one is entitled to their own opinions, we will need you @ some point o, pls vote kiss
TeamAnto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Hes doing it for the sake of cigar and alcohol.

Really? Are you trying to be funny? undecided

He's a good father. It's obvious. You just don't want to admit it. If you say he's a good father, you won't die and nobody will beat you nah. smiley. It's fine anyways ...Na you sabi grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2018
senatordave1:
Seems ceec asked tobi to help her make tea and lemon juice and he ignored her.am proud of tobi,more ella.

Honestly? Tobi would be a good and attentive partner...he even wrote his first love letter at ten!

He would butter her bread and make her tea and now it is all gone
I am sure she misses that now

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2018
janefrancisca:
Awww...tobi actually has a big heart, he is the only one urging other hms to continue the search for mr and mrs mito baby. Even the papa no serious for the search gan while teddy a is saying he is not leaving his baby to avoid stories that touch, that is selfish though.
which nonsense??
miracle no serious or he has searched and got tired...that dude searched for 3 hrs nonstop ..inside fridge everywhere.. he even wanted to go the diary room ...no de yarn dust mislead people

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

[s]- Asides Tobi, I'm impartial to most of them (Miracle included), I actually like Miracle but I'm just being objective (what have I said besides saying his attitude has changed towards Nina?)
- I want to know percentages because I like analysing their chances, it's interesting to me and is part of the competition
- I've mentioned that I've warmed to Teddy recently (yesterday) but he isn't my top choice, don't think I've even mentioned Teddy much, it's Tobi I'm usually going on about, or are you talking about when I mentioned Mina's combined votes vs BamTeddy on Sunday? Lol
- Lol I did offer congrats

[img]https://s17.postimg.org/iqh0tvydr/Screen_Shot_2018-02-21_at_22.46.27.png[/[/s]img]
Trash

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=sukhothai post=65268668] which nonsense??
miracle no serious or he has searched and got tired...that dude searched for 3 hrs nonstop ..inside fridge everywhere.. he even wanted to go the diary room ...no de yarn dust mislead people[/quote ] Are you watching right now?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2018
janefrancisca:

No it's not being selfish... It's being cautious. Teddy is just scared.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Honestly? Tobi would be a good and attentive partner...he even wrote his first love letter at ten!

He would butter her bread and make her tea and now it is all gone
I am sure she misses that now

Yes she will miss it forever.tobi should focus on alex jor,let ceec carry her wahala to lolum

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:11am On Feb 22, 2018
janefrancisca:
Ya thats why miracle trust him most in the house apart from the naive and careless nina.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

No it's not being selfish... It's being cautious. Teddy is just scared.
But he has a partner, he can keep the baby with nina and help too. Remember the purpose of the exercise is to make them have a sense of responsibility. As a friend to a father whose child is missing, the responsible thing to do is to help your friend look for the missing child lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Ya thats why miracle trust him most in the house apart from the naive and careless nina.
I love their bromance

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6731516_dwf38vywaaajdwk_jpeg8a06cc05c3eb0e0c34be987e26328de5

Awww. See my lovely and dazzling Koko, who I lost to one useless pairing that caused more harm than good for these housemates. Without the demonic pairing, Khloe would've still be on my screen. May thunder fire you, Biggie. Mtcheew. angry

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

You're not wrong, she might be subtle unlike papiikush and its likes but her intent is just as horrible if not worse.

I give her credit though, she's proven she's smarter than all of them put together, not a ground breaking achievement considering how easy we figured her out but still something of worth.

Chai!
No peace with you cheesy
...you lace your posts with sharp blades
And, they become too scary for me!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6731516_dwf38vywaaajdwk_jpeg8a06cc05c3eb0e0c34be987e26328de5

Awww. See my lovely and dazzling Koko, who I lost to one useless pairing that caused more harm than good for these housemates. Without the demonic pairing, Khloe would've still be on my screen. May thunder fire you, Biggie. Mtcheew. angry

same for kbrule....really miss khloe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2018
janefrancisca:
But he has a partner, he can keep the baby with nina and help too. Remember the purpose of the exercise is to make them have a sense of responsibility. As a friend to a father whose child is missing, the responsible thing to do is to help your friend look for the missing child lipsrsealed

Is it?
He knows it's a game and no one can be trusted. It's the HOH's baby that is missing. Don't you know he could think it's a trick by Miracle or anyone? Maybe he's beginning to suspect. How can a doll go missing in the house? Baby wey no fit crawl/walk. He's being cautious abeg.... There's nothing irresponsible about what he's doing. Nina is really just learning how to cope with the babies nah... He's just being extra careful.
A normal father would do the same... It's just being over protective in times of danger to your child.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

It's a damn shame about Khloe and Brule smh

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2018
Theflash98:

same for kbrule....really miss khloe

I liked K.Brulé as well. Even with his emotional instability, I've always connected with that guy. Ksquared relationship was toxic but I love them. I was ready to spend whatever it took to vote them if they're up especially Khloe. But due to their madness and lack of control, especially the useless pairing, I lost both of them the same day. Khloe was too strong a character, and I was hoping she'd be around to give Miracle and Teddy A a run for their money in the finals. E pain me die.

If biggie comes with this pairing next time, I won't be emotionally invested in any housemate to avoid being pissed when his or her partner drags him down. Useless twisted pairing that makes no sense!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

If you are not bi-racial and a good cook and a rapper/singer and someone who prays out load, how?
What else do you know about his person on this show?
I am curious cos I wanna get to know him
The one time I watched him, he did something dodgy that I don't remember now

Lol
From what I can gather so far;
* Good cook
* Good looks tongue
* The rapping part is legit. I can sing too (sorta)
* No emotional attachment
* Bedroom voice
* The guy can shayo
If he stays on for longer, maybe I'll uncover more. ���

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2018
I haven't seen Rico all day!

Even CC

Whatappun?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

It's a damn shame about Khloe and Brule smh

It really hurt me, forget that I'm not here steadily hyperventilating. Anto was my second favourite that I love, but immediately Khloe was disqualified, I realised that I didn't give a damn about Anto or any of them anymore. I'm just undecided about any housemate.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Is it?
He knows it's a game and no one can be trusted. It's the HOH's baby that is missing. Don't you know he could think it's a trick by Miracle or anyone? Maybe he's beginning to suspect. How can a doll go missing in the house? Baby wey no fit crawl/walk. He's being cautious abeg.... There's nothing irresponsible about what he's doing. Nina is really just learning how to cope with the babies nah... He's just being extra careful.
A normal father would do the same... It's just being over protective in times of danger to your child.
True, he would have even trusted Angel better, considering Angel has been a true friend to him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

It really hurt me, forget that I'm not here steadily hyperventilating. Anto was my second favourite that I love, but immediately Khloe was disqualified, I realised that I didn't give a damn about Anto or any of them anymore. I'm just undecided about any housemate.
Everyone is your favorite, at some point it was Nina, now Khloe and anto .
Jeez, do you ever catch a break?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

Lol yeah I get
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2018
I've uncovered Two other gay guys in the house grin

It took sometime but now it's finally settled in.

I won't reveal their names though, not yet at least. grin

Just like K brule, their actions will reveal them.

Just a tidbit hint, one nearly busted out today from the closet grin

Some lions don't roar grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Miracle has found the baby in BamBam's bag. They've lost the wager.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

khloes major problem was leo, her mad love for leo affected her game towards her partner kbrule, a little care and attention towards the confused kbrule would have kept her in the game.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

Lolu?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2018
Miracle is such a determined person grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

Ehh, I get that he doesn't want to be stuck to Nina 24/7 and has even advised her to mingle with others, that's fine, but the way he's going about it and talking to others (Anto) is somehow

And after he's acted a different way with her in the beginning and slept with her (allegedly, although she's a grown woman who consented so I'm not saying he took advantage). Ionno it's just the way he's handling it is just different

Miracle is a Gigolo take it or leave it. He might sleep with anto if she permits it. He can't say no to anything in a skirt. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Admin401:

Lolu?
Nope.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

Tell me kiss embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.