Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890036 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Learnt it on my couch (facing the TV) in my husband's house, as a housewife

Your meme cracked me up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Miracle is just going to spoil a game that was going so well with his new parrotry nature. Mtcheewwwww
. Smh for Nigerians. The guy sits and observes : He isn't intelligent enough
He relates with others(which'll be understandably weird) :He's a parrot

I wish more people could be like me and just F U C K what others say and think,cos it's obviously people like you that make continuously criticized individuals unchangeable when y'all come to say :I actually preferred the former you. undecided

To the people pleasers out there,focus your energy on something else cos you can never and I repeat NEVER please a human being(at least 98% of them). Smh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 4:42am On Feb 22, 2018
livelymatilda:

Small small na... She was sleeping when they saw it. Miracle woke her up and gave her the baby doll.. She cuddled a bit and kept it in the cot... then returned to sleep na
that is even worse!

Sleeping when your baby is missing? Which mother does that? Only Anto! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't see her look the baby over to know if she is fine or hungry or dirty or anything. I mean, she was just found o. She just flung her holding her leg into her cot and slept off. In less than 1minute. grin grin of finding her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

Frankgiel, take a breather already.
Jeez!
Hmmm..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2018
COOL10:
. Smh for Nigerians. The guy sits and observes : He isn't intelligent enough
He relates with others(which'll be understandably weird) :He's a parrot

I wish more people could be like me and just F U C K what others say and think,cos it's obviously people like you that make continuously criticized individuals unchangeable when y'all come to say :I actually preferred the former you. undecided

To the people pleasers out there,focus your energy on something else cos you can never and I repeat NEVER please a human being(at least 98% of them). Smh
You're very right bro. People should stop giving a fvck about what people say because people will always have something to say. This life is already short and you don't know when you'll die so why live trying to please others?

The only issue here is 45m is at stake. And this is a game.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:

- Asides Tobi, I'm impartial to most of them (Miracle included), I actually like Miracle but I'm just being objective (what have I said besides saying his attitude has changed towards Nina?)
- I want to know percentages because I like analysing their chances, it's interesting to me and is part of the competition
- I've mentioned that I've warmed to Teddy recently (yesterday) but he isn't my top choice, don't think I've even mentioned Teddy much, it's Tobi I'm usually going on about, or are you talking about when I mentioned Mina's combined votes vs BamTeddy on Sunday? Lol
- Lol I did offer congrats

This is why I watch the BBN
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Giel:

You know to bash miracle is sweet na. grin just throwing words left and right grin

cheesy grin cheesy

Imagine my shock when I saw that word, I almost checked my dictionary to be sure I wasn't the one mixing things up. These people won't kill me. grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2018
Anto sha, she's still rocking MeeMee's jacket. Is she saying she's got no jacket of her own? Really Anto, really? grin cheesy angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

Isn't it past your bedtime ? undecided
I don't need to overemphasize how beneficial adequate sleep is ,for people around your age.

Being gay is a serious issue in this country where they are jailed if found out, stop making unfounded claims that can tarnish one's reputation. Stop it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2018
styrese:
grin no be only bad influence

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2018
COOL10:
. She spoke to Alex about it in front of Miracle. Why Miracle was surprised and against it was cause it was coming from her and she was making it look like he's a 'bad' or tricky human being to the viewers especially. It's not unusual for introverts to start coming out of their shells as time progresses because they must have gotten more comfortable but Nina made it look like he tricked her or something. She felt she knew him well enough. No disrespect to Nina but this just confirms what many have said including Miracle,: She acts childish a lot. And as cute as that may be sometimes,it can also be irritating and it's obvious Miracle is getting tired. Some might say he's looking for an excuse to flee but that's a huge lie. Besides,Miracle relating and interacting with others better is what most people have been clamouring for and if he listens to Nina by staying his 'normal self',then he wud definitely be making a bad choice. True Miracle fans,get ready cos it's obvious most of #teammina# are Nina's fans for whatever reason and now it's also obvious Nina is trying to hold down Miracle knowingly or unknowingly. Miracle will get bashed here especially by Nina's fans but will you still support him enough and have his back when he's up? Are you capable to stand the heat? Are you a TRUE FAN of Miracle or just a wakapass? Time will tell. cool
Most of Mina fans are Nina's fans. .......
That's a huge lie!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Mama Zaynie, you come here too? shocked grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2018
COOL10:
. She spoke to Alex about it in front of Miracle. Why Miracle was surprised and against it was cause it was coming from her and she was making it look like he's a 'bad' or tricky human being to the viewers especially. It's not unusual for introverts to start coming out of their shells as time progresses because they must have gotten more comfortable but Nina made it look like he tricked her or something. She felt she knew him well enough. No disrespect to Nina but this just confirms what many have said including Miracle,: She acts childish a lot. And as cute as that may be sometimes,it can also be irritating and it's obvious Miracle is getting tired. Some might say he's looking for an excuse to flee but that's a huge lie. Besides,Miracle relating and interacting with others better is what most people have been clamouring for and if he listens to Nina by staying his 'normal self',then he wud definitely be making a bad choice. True Miracle fans,get ready cos it's obvious most of #teammina# are Nina's fans for whatever reason and now it's also obvious Nina is trying to hold down Miracle knowingl Miracle will get bashed here especially by Nina's fans but will you still support him enough and have his back when he's up? Are you capable to stand the heat? Are you a TRUE FAN of Miracle or just a wakapass? Time will tell. cool

As much as I'm not into this TeamNina, TeamMiracle shii and I don't appreciate setting them against each other...I'll have to do that here and set you straight, did you go through the previous pages? It's been your people joining the bandwagon to call Nina dumb, I'm yet to see any TeamMina or the new TeamNina bash Miracle, all they're doing is to encourage to get her head back into the game with or without MeeMee. I don't know where you picked this line of yours from. Honestly, this division is needless, not until they're up against each other.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

Being gay is a serious issue in this country where they are jailed if found out, stop making unfounded claims that can tarnish one's reputation. Stop it.
People like you are the reason most gay men are stuck in the closet, getting married to unsuspecting women and infecting them with HIV!

Even before K brule tried to forcefully kiss Leo grin I've said it weeks before that he was gay, to which I was insulted and abused by people like you.

I remembered saying that day, that the truth is never hidden for long, that one day K brule will expose himself, and bam during his drunken state he exposes himself.

Drunk people are the most honest people lady beorn, because intoxication gives the truest reflex. When you are intoxicated, impulses becomes harder to checkmate by the brain and what follows are the most honest instincts.

Have you ever heard the saying" if you want to know what your friend thinks about you, wait till he's drunk "

I wasn't the one that forced K brule to try and rape Leo, was I? grin

Big brother probably knew what he was already, and cooked up a story to evict him before he tries to hump a sleeping miracle grin

I'm telling you again there are two other gay men in the house, one I'm not certain but the stripped one, I'm hundred percent sure .

And just like I always say, one day, he'll expose himself. Though this one is for more smarter and guided than K brule, but there is always a slip up, especially to those who are in love with the sound of their own voices.

Don't be threatened because I always get everything correctly.
Just try to be more attentive "lady beorn"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zaynie(f): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Mama Zaynie, you come here too? shocked grin grin

Lol. cheesy
I come here to see what I missed while my kids were commanding the TV, I was asleep or at work.

Come how you take know me sef angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2018
My yuuum yuuum is just seated while others are all up in the morning exercise. I hope it's just laziness, nothing more... shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:
grin and that's how you'll win the money.
Determination, consistency and never giving up.
You're blessed and nothing and no one can ever pull you down.

Chidera found grin
Your determination, consistency and never giving up on kissing Miracles butth0le won't win you anything in life tho. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2018
zaynie:

Lol. cheesy
I come here to see what I missed while my kids were commanding the TV, I was asleep or at work.

Come how you take know me sef angry

Kikikikiki grin

It's no crime jhor, you're welcomed here. This is our own big brother. tongue

I used to be an ardent follower of your diary. lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
ba7man:
Your determination, consistency and never giving up on kissing Miracles butth0le won't win you anything in life tho. grin
The tortoise once said " they ask why I'm so slow, I ask them why they're fast headed no where". Thinking is a luxury most people can't afford, I wouldn't wanna put you through such a tedious task now sweetie.

Run along now miss ba7man , I have things to do.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

The tortoise once said " they ask why I'm so slow, I ask them why they're fast headed no where". Thinking is a luxury most people can't afford, I wouldn't wanna put you through such a tedious task now sweetie.

Run along now miss ba7man , I have things to do.
I'm not running anywhere. I'll quote you whenever and say whatever today.......if you like sef, quote parable, proverbs and song lyrics.

I'm available and I wish to buzz you. grin

Today, I'll pick your own words and use them against you.......lets go.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Awwwwwwwnnnn... I love seeing CeeC and Nina together. My trouble heads kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zaynie(f): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Kikikikiki grin

What changed?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

People like you are the reason most gay men are stuck in the closet, getting married to unsuspecting women and infecting them with HIV!

Even before K brule tried to forcefully kiss Leo grin I've said it weeks before that he was gay, to which I was insulted and abused by people like you.

I remembered saying that day, that the truth is never hidden for long, that one day K brule will expose himself, and bam during his drunken state he exposes himself.

Drunk people are the most honest people lady beorn, because intoxication gives the truest reflex. When you are intoxicated, impulses becomes harder to checkmate by the brain and what follows are the most honest instincts.

Have you ever heard the saying" if you want to know what your friend thinks about you, wait till he's drunk "

I wasn't the one that forced K brule to try and rape Leo, was I? grin

Big brother probably knew what he was already, and cooked up a story to evict him before he tries to hump a sleeping miracle grin

I'm telling you again there are two other gay men in the house, one I'm not certain but the stripped one, I'm hundred percent sure .

And just like I always say, one day, he'll expose himself. Though this one is for more smarter and guided than K brule, but there is always a slip up, especially to those who are in love with the sound of their own voices.

Don't be threatened because I always get everything correctly.
Just try to be more attentive "lady beorn"

What a preposterous accusation you made. I'm not homophobic, and I'm actually against the wicked law giving jail sentences to gay people in this country.

And why are you persistent on making me "lady"?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2018
My sister said Ahneeka's baby has dandruff on her head. grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

2 Chronicles 20:22

New Living Translation

"At the very moment they (TeddyA fans) began to sing and give praise, the LORD caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Sir (TeddyA's enemies) to start fighting among themselves."

Lmao.... And they say my God is not a living God grin

Chai! see finishing

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2018
My respect for Tobi has lessened considerably.

You never treat a woman that way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2018
Nina yum yum: before kidnappers will kidnap Sweet! Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

What a preposterous accusation you made. I'm not homophobic, and I'm actually against the wicked law giving jail sentences to gay people in this country.

And why are you persistent on making me "lady"?
I'm beginning to love you more and more grin

You're too cute, your outburst, your replies, your epistles . kiss

Are you a married man?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2018
zaynie:

What changed?

I got extra busy, I still pop in once in a while though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Hes doing it for the sake of cigar and alcohol.
congratulations young man, you hv won the little likes you crave for oya go to bank kiakia grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Kikikikiki grin

Me too lipsrsealed
She writes so well cool
tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

It has become reality to her subconscious, the doll
I earlier noticed how calm and serene she looked with it...

@ your bolded- the way the viewers' emotions run around for the housemates...we even want them to do our wish
That is why a Miracle/Nina would say rubbish, and a fan would want to kill her/him on Nina/Miracle's behalf

Non addicts may not be in this equation
They can just join the "winning team"
Someone I know actually asks me, " so mily who are we supporting this week?" And they would vote that way, without watching the show
Almost cool as they are spared the roller coasting emotions addicts face

Also celebrity groupies are spared this too. Once Flavour supports Bitto, Flavour's groupies would vote for Bitto too

Politics came to biggie's house thats what happened and I hate it angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73