Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889550 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2018
XML33:

Hmm. The babe might be gay though. Just saying. I'm very good at connecting dots. She still has my support.

She mentioned about dating many guys in the past, and I think Dice Ailes of Chocolate City was amongst them. She's bisexual at most, if she swings both ways.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Alex is just blushing around Leo. undecided

Leo was making fun of her, then d camera over their bed turns. He's staring straight into it and then starts asking her questions.
Tobi was shouting across d room for Alex to come and take care of their baby. Dt Leo was a distraction. They're laughing at themselves.

Bamteddy kissing and gisting abt sthn. Leo asks bam sthn in French. Now they're both speaking French. Bam tells Leo he would love her brother, dt he also spent 12years in the U.K. and he's so British like him. Leo says he lived in Hertfordshire ( think he lived there for long and not just for school).
Because theyre speaking French, Alex says 'Ki lon so' in Yoruba, supposed to mean 'what are u saying'. They all laughed. Bam says it sounds like 'so' (who farted?). Leo repeats d correct pronounciation to Alex.

Teddy gisting bam in bed abt working for a fortune500 company while he was studying (who would've thought?)

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:

She shouldn't push me to hard, I might be forced to jet down to S.Africa just to rip it off her body. angry angry

Nina mine, innocent pumpkin, precious heart, sweetest mumu kiss kiss. I saw her having a convo with double wahala(CeeC) earlier, she's doing just fine. kiss

Edo airlines, always the fastest grin

Yeah she will, kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2018
XML33:

[s]She is very tomboyish in real life. She's also kinda tomboyish in the house, although she tries to hide it. She seems to be more inclined towards things men would usually prefer, example: her occupation, which is majorly a male dominated one. She also seems to be averse to things women would usually like, example: Kids.

From her behavior it's obvious she isn't attracted to any male in the house. You could see how easily she unshackled herself from Lolu, like it was nothing. One would expect her to at least develop some form of emotional attachment to to a member of the opposite sex who she slept beside every night for 2 weeks. And you could say it's strategy and focus, but I think its a behavior that's rooted in an inability to develop emotional attachments and sexual attraction to males.

An intelligent lesbian who is trying not to let people realise she is a lesbian will obviously not make advances to women, but she won't have any issues not being attached to men because that's her natural disposition.

People who are in an environment where they are unable to express their sexual proclivities, and are obligated, by social norms, to behave in a ways that's not commensurate with their sexuality tend to be very quiet and withdrawn. You might say it's introversion, but I don't think so. The quietness and withdrawing is usually due to being uncomfortable around the sex one's attracted to, and the battle within oneself to resist the desires to express ones sexual needs.

Then there is the fact that she grew up in the States and did her elementary and high school in the States. I'm not saying every female who grew up in the US is a homosexual, I'm just saying, given all the hints they fact that she grew up in the US reinforces my speculation.

Observe Anto's behavior closely. I'm certain she is gay. I have an aptitude for identifying homosexuals, even when they try their best to hide it.
[/s]
Save this trash till mito is unpaired
What do you hope to achieve with all these, is your dislike for miracle so much that you're willing to run down your personal favourite just to ruin his chances.
What kind of a human being are you?
Anto is a focused and a motivated person, who's not letting her emotions get the best of her, she's there to play the game and she's doing it well.
I've seen her body language with females, I've also seen her with men, I can tell you categorically that she's straight ,just not an impulse driven person.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Tsk tsk tsk... I never considered myself an all knowing, it was you who picked on a mistake and tagged it something entirely different. You could have overlooked his too, why didn't you? You keep trying to be all up in the game, shii doesn't cut it. Slow it down before you become another tardy Teddy. Pffffftt kiss kiss

*Runs outta thread* grin

Defence minister grin I like. Well done grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2018
Biggie tells everyone to gather in the diary room wt their babies and cots.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2018
77up:
this is simple :
human being sees human being and gorilla sees gorilla grin
simple as ABC , no offence cool
Ouch!! grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2018
Ooooh! Apparently, Efe's diss song is to those fans who regret voting for him... grin

Meanwhile, biggie has asked housemates to congregate in the lounge with their babies and baby paraphernalia.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

They must all worship at your change in character?

Blackhawk04... See the guy you tried so hard to defend? Smh... I haven't seen someone so happy about being silly in my entire existence. cry

Threebeär is just grasping at straws.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Geezeem:

Good morning luv grin

Isn't it time to get rehabilitated? cheesy

Just a little bit more darling Sis
cheesy lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

And Leo the instigator is still in that house while my Koko is gone. I hope she's learnt her lesson sha.
. Pls Leo didn't instigate anything and khloe is ready to welcome Leo anytime he's outta da house, even khloe wants Leo to win.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Nina looking absolutely gorgeous this morning kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Just listened to Efe's jam. Got nothing against the brother but some of you guys brought this upon yourselves.

Please let's give Rico the money. He's the most humble in the house.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
I think biggie should invite celebrity guests to the house...these guys need to be encouraged.

No!
They must generate content by being real!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

grin kiss
Beautiful beorn, give me your number, I want to listen to the sound of your voice.
Something tells me it'll be deep and hoarse, my favorite type of voice grin

Like mufasa in Lion King kiss kiss

All the number you've asking for since See Gobe, what did you do with it?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

Threebeär is just grasping at straws.
Et tu Brutus? embarassed

From tikkush I'd expect such but not a learned person as you.
That's a play of word very common in poetry, did you seriously think I couldn't spell altar?

I'm disappointed.
My crush on you has dispersed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

Save this trash till mito is unpaired
What do you hope to achieve with all these, is your dislike for miracle so much that you're willing to run down your personal favourite just to ruin his chances.
What kind of a human being are you?
Anto is a focused and a motivated person, who's not letting her emotions get the best of her, she's there to play the game and she's doing it well.
I've seen her body language with females, I've also seen her with men, I can tell you categorically that she's straight ,just not an impulse driven person.

This isn't about Miracle's pairing with her. I'm not trying to run down anyone. I'm just stating what I have observed. I know a "masculine-like" lesbian when I see one.

Anto still has my support till day 85.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Giel:
Nina looking absolutely gorgeous this morning kiss
Revenge look grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2018
XML33:

This isn't about Miracle's pairing with her. I'm not trying to run down anyone. I'm just stating what I have observed. I know a "masculine-like" lesbian when I see one.

Anto still has my support till day 85.
Is there something you ain't telling us? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Miracles eyes look a lot like Ryan eggolds' in The Blacklist. I love dt guy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

Revenge look grin
grin grin
She don't need him no more tongue
Nina is finally free from those babies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:

Et tu Brutus? embarassed

From tikkush I'd expect such but not a learned person as you.
That's a play of word very common in poetry, did you seriously think I couldn't spell altar?

I'm disappointed.
My crush on you has dispersed

I suck at literature, my English sucks as well. So from my point of view, I'm yet to see the play of word very common in poetry you're talking about. I'm science inclined, don't know much about literature. I think it's just a mistake which can happen to anyone, it's happened to me many times in the past.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Who's this please?
Is this a human or an angel?
Is Armageddon upon us and angels are descending from heaven grin

If this is a slice of heaven
What am I still living for
Oh, holy rapture, take me now grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Beorn:

I suck at literature, my English sucks as well. So from my point of view, I'm yet to see the play of word very common in poetry you're talking about. I'm science inclined, don't know much about literature. I think it's just a mistake which can happen to anyone, it's happened to me many times in the past.

Alter means change .

Please I didn't make any mistake, of course I do make mistakes but that was not a mistake.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Giel:

grin grin
She don't need him no more tongue
Nina is finally free from those babies cheesy
Nina is a Gemini, don't underestimate Geminis ,she's smarter than she portrays and knows exactly what she's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2018
XML33:

She is very tomboyish in real life. She's also kinda tomboyish in the house, although she tries to hide it. She seems to be more inclined towards things men would usually prefer, example: her occupation, which is majorly a male dominated one. She also seems to be averse to things women would usually like, example: Kids.

From her behavior it's obvious she isn't attracted to any male in the house. You could see how easily she unshackled herself from Lolu, like it was nothing. One would expect her to at least develop some form of emotional attachment to to a member of the opposite sex who she slept beside every night for 2 weeks. And you could say it's strategy and focus, but I think its a behavior that's rooted in an inability to develop emotional attachments and sexual attraction to males.

An intelligent lesbian who is trying not to let people realise she is a lesbian will obviously not make advances to women, but she won't have any issues not being attached to men because that's her natural disposition.

People who are in an environment where they are unable to express their sexual proclivities, and are obligated, by social norms, to behave in a ways that's not commensurate with their sexuality tend to be very quiet and withdrawn. You might say it's introversion, but I don't think so. The quietness and withdrawing is usually due to being uncomfortable around the sex one's attracted to, and the battle within oneself to resist the desires to express ones sexual needs.

Then there is the fact that she grew up in the States and did her elementary and high school in the States. I'm not saying every female who grew up in the US is a homosexual, I'm just saying, given all the hints, the fact that she grew up in the US reinforces my speculation.

Observe Anto's behavior closely. I'm certain she is gay. I have an aptitude for identifying homosexuals, even when they try their best to hide it.

Don't know if she is or isn't but your points aren't enough to be certain that she is tbh. I don't mean any offence by this but you seem to generalise and ovesrsimplify things into black and white a lot
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2018
XML33:

She is very tomboyish in real life. She's also kinda tomboyish in the house, although she tries to hide it. She seems to be more inclined towards things men would usually prefer, example: her occupation, which is majorly a male dominated one. She also seems to be averse to things women would usually like, example: Kids.

Then there is the fact that she grew up in the States and did her elementary and high school in the States. I'm not saying every female who grew up in the US is a homosexual, I'm just saying, given all the hints, the fact that she grew up in the US reinforces my speculation.

Very beautiful observation!. She sounds selfish and desperate for the money as well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:
Who's this please?
Is this a human or an angel?
Is Armageddon upon us and angels are descending from heaven grin

If this is a slice of heaven
What am I still living for
Oh, holy rapture, take me now grin
Lol u are d craziest. Being I have ever come across in my entire life. God u are so full of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2018
who's watching pls picture of nina I want to see how my baby looks

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Geezeem:
I really think Nina is giving Mimi attitude

From what I just watched now .....in the closet

She is going about this in a very bad way.....

Mimi will ignore her and then things will turn really ugly

Anyway......bring it on Mina !

Don't blame Nina. U've got to realize that this new Miracle is unrecognizable to Nina. The Miracle she fell in love with was d clingy, lovey dovey Telemundo Miracle, a lover who treated her like a Queen, crushed over her, listened to her, no matter what & not this Miracle that snaps at her in every little thing. For him to tell Nina that he's not Teddy & can not play dat type of lovey dovey love Teddy is playing with Bambam with her anymore must have been painful for Nina.
If i were a Mina fan, knowing how little Miracle brings to d show apart of d Mina love story, rather that tell Nina to bring it on, I'd advice Miracle to stick to d formula that was working for him.
Mina fans are like Donald Trump fans. They will support MiNa no matter how irrational it might seem. Miracle has everything to lose should MiNa fall apart.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Big brother has ushered in about 6 grown kids into the house grin. Wtf

These kids are roughly between the ages of 13-16 and the housemates are to take care of them..Alex isn’t finding it funny at all
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Adult babies grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.