Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890525 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Waiting for Biggie to tell us the essence of these adult babies. Abi dem be new housemates??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
Mtchewwww... This is boring jare.

Yeah. Too rowdy. I'm sure they were trying to shakeup d house since they're always in bed. But bringing in a celeb would've bn better.

Big brother already messed up d show wt this pairing nonsense. A lot of fans brains just zoomed to supporting rltshps. Also d fun girls, vandora, khloe and princess would not have bin out yet. All d ladies left are quiet and not really interesting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tmonex:

many of them old pass Tobi
pinshure or adonbliv

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Threebear:
Lively Matilda abi sleeping Matilda, I wonder why you couldn't quote me directly, I don't usually read comments from other people except the ones I'm mentioned, so I'll most likely not see when one is addressing me, unless that person does it directly (take the hint)
Thanks to the blue writing troll ,I can now address your comment.

It was actually miracle that told lolu that they should search the bag. As confirmed by Rico

Lolu was merely an instrument of miracle's ingenuity. Forgive me but when I give credit ,I give credit to people that create content and not executioners.

Even teddy rabies had to compliment miracle telling him, "you never give up "

So get your facts right!
And next time if you have something to say to me, address me directly, I don't read random comments.
Lol..If I can quote dominique and say my mind to her, then I can quote anybody.. You know I would have quoted you if I was referring to you..I am not scared of you or anybody on this forum.. Nothing I never see for Nairaland oo.. Na we destroy the 1st Ashawo thread.. Lol..
I was not referring you... If I was, I would have quoted you.. I aint scared of nobody or ban ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
Teddy A's baby has a tattoo. Babies from hell grin grin
kuku kee me grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lilamartedi:
grin
pls is dat a new hm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
janellemonae:

Yeah. Too rowdy. I'm sure they were trying to shakeup d house since they're always in bed. But bringing in a celeb would've bn better.

Big brother already messed up d show wt this pairing nonsense. A lot of fans brains just zoomed to supporting rltshps. Also d fun girls, vandora, khloe and princess would not have bin out yet. All d ladies left are quiet and not really interesting.

I was saying this few minutes before biggie brought in the adult babies. Mtchewwww. It just so annoying.

77up:
kuku kee me grin

Like father, like child grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
I can imagine Khloe with one of these 'babies' lol sigh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
I can imagine Khloe with one of these 'babies' lol sigh

or Princess grin grin

Biggie is clueless
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
MizzD:

or Princess grin grin

Biggie is clueless
Would be so funny grin

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Housemates have been told to freeze
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Two ninjas just walked in and are taking the 'babies' away
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please Who Has Biggie's Number, I Just Wanna Tell Him Something......

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
One of the ninjas picked Miracle up and led him to the HOH seat with a document in his hands
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Housemates told to unfreeze
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Two ninjas just walked in and are taking the 'babies' away

As in ehn... Just dull moments.

Well I guess the message (Task) was meant for Nina and miracle.

Consequences of have sex without condoms grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
guardsman:

Don't blame Nina. U've got to realize that this new Miracle is unrecognizable to Nina. The Miracle she fell in love with was d clingy, lovey dovey Telemundo Miracle, a lover who treated her like a Queen, crushed over her, listened to her, no matter what & not this Miracle that snaps at her in every little thing. For him to tell Nina that he's not Teddy & can not play dat type of lovey dovey love Teddy is playing with Bambam with her anymore must have been painful for Nina.
If i were a Mina fan, knowing how little Miracle brings to d show apart of d Mina love story, rather that tell Nina to bring it on, I'd advice Miracle to stick to d formula that was working for him.
Mina fans are like Donald Trump fans. They will support MiNa no matter how irrational it might seem. Miracle has everything to lose should MiNa fall apart.

However you are NOT a MiNa fan
So we will do it our own way, thank you for caring

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is it true that that Anto sat on the HoH chair!! shocked angry
The nerve of her
Big Brother MUST punish her
MUST!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Briefing

Miracle reads

Big Brother hopes the housemates have had a fun week taking care of the babies

Idea of the task was to give housemates a practical experience of parenthood

Says parenthood is an amazing experience but can be tedious when unplanned

Talks about unplanned pregnancies forcing young people into becoming parents, that most can be prevented by using protection

Things that help:
Being Faithful
Condom usage

Says it helps against STDs

Task sponsored by the Society for family health as the makers of flex condoms

They should spend the next few hours preparing:

- Poem on benefit of using protection for sexually active adults
- Original song on benefits of planned parenthood
- A talk to encourage the youth on 'flex
condoms' and more 'abstinence'

BB expects a moving, impactful presentation

Everyone must participate

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Housemates are currently delegating duties for this task amongst themselves

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Also that Anto should leave TobiCle alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Briefing Talks about unplanned pregnancies forcing young people to be become parents, that most can be prevented by using protecting

Things that help:
Being Faithful
Condom usage

Says it helps against STDs

- Poem on benefit of using protection for sexual active adults
- Original song in benefits of planned parenthood
- A talk to encourage the youth on 'flex
condoms' and more 'abstinence'

looking to miracle and Nina like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Briefing

Miracle reads

Big Brother hopes the housemates have had a fun week taking care of the babies

Idea of the task was to give housemates a practical experience of parenthood

Says parenthood is an amazing experience but can be tedious when unplanned

Talks about unplanned pregnancies...
1. Being Faithful
2.Condom usage
Everyone must participate

I numbered two of your points
1. In my MiNa fantasy (some would call it delusion tongue)...I hope Miracle hears this as stick to Nina

2.Well, this is life saving for everyone

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
Also that Anto should leave TobiCle alone

Tobi and who?
Eeghe:
Is it true that that Anto sat on the HoH chair!! shocked angry
The nerve of her
Big Brother MUST punish her
MUST!
grin grin

Eeghe:

1. In my MiNa fantasy (some would call it delusion tongue)...I hope Miracle hears this as stick to Nina

I want to see Nina stand on her own. Even if she is with miracle, but not the way it seemed like she leaned on miracle for support.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tmonex: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

How?
multichoice is all over nairaland...they'll report it

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:

1. Lol maybe outside the house and if Nina breaks up with her boyfriend grin

2. Definitely
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tmonex:

multichoice is all over nairaland...they'll report it
Lol...You've for a point though but most of us are at work and others might not have access to their TVs we will like to catch up with the updates.

The Dstv now app is irrelevant Tbh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mz Giel, can't quote you well
TobiCle is the brotherhood of Tobi and Miracle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eeghe:
Mz Giel, can't quote you well
TobiCle is the brotherhood of Tobi and Miracle

All right.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=ibkayee post=65280731]
1. I did not see this point
2. Definitely . True Story

cc ibkayee

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Giel:

All right.

I also want MiNa strong independent of each other but to feed my reality (MiNa) goals this season
More importantly to retain trust for each other thruout the show

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Gives her a kiss and run away. grin tongue tongue

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.