Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874334 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2018
Alex can borrow belongings for Africa.. Wonder why she's always doing that.. That's a big turn off angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

She 'heard they were having sex', but the 'cameras didn't show' it lol

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Cece and ifu are fighting
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Nothing shocks me, I know 99.9 percent of everything before it happens.
In Efe's case I always knew he was going to win, I just enjoyed the trolling grin
In teddy's case I'm telling you now he won't win, mark this date on your calender and come back to it on the finale. Save yourself the heartbreak.

Marked already! grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Beautywealth:
Cece and ifu are fighting
What are they fighting over? I smell third strike for somebody. Ifu should make sure they recieve strikes and get that yeye girl out of the house.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Jethrolite:
What are they fighting over? I smell third strike for somebody. Ifu should make sure they recieve strikes and get that yeye girl out of the house.
Lolu is begging Cece to stop that they have two strikes already i feel for Lolu oo.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Beautywealth:
[color=#006600][/color] Lolu is begging Cece to stop that they have two strikes already i feel for Lolu oo.
Me self no like Lolu too, strike time o. Ifu has to escalate this thing well make strike involve.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afobear: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Please, start your sentence with a capital letter.
Thanks dear...Mr/Mrs/Miss smartness. If it's really such a horrific show, try and unfollow this page and follow other reasonable posts grin.

'Smart people' like you are not needed here. kiss
upon all the time it took her dumb majesty to compose this ,she still did a very good job at displaying her lack of common sense . You should have opted for Endeavor and not try since you want me to school you on rudiments. HAVE A NICE DAY BUT I'M QUITE EAGER TO LOBOTOMIZE YOU AND INPUT SENSE IN YOUR EMPTY CAN UPSTAIRS .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol!

Video of Leo mimicking
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OyKANXojMOGb

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2018
oshey , team Teddy on lock down
mizz2posh:

Styrese don't listen to wailing wailers, we are getting people decamp from other teams to ours everyday, go on twitter na TeddyA go to Fb na TeddyA go to the streets na Teddy A grin, they judged him in the beginning before even getting to know him, now they are mad he didn't turn out as bad as they wished, our Zaddy keeps peppering them everyday and stealing their gfs hearts lol #ManLikeTeddy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2018
Someone please send the video of the main fight between Ceecee and Ifu oh, please stepped into the bathroom and missed it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Cece Pls shut up you are always right imagine. It's only Lolu i pity in this game and Angel well-done sir

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Beautywealth:
[color=#006600][/color] Lolu is begging Cece to stop that they have two strikes already i feel for Lolu oo.
What really happened please.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Cece Pls shut up you are always right imagine. It's only Lolu i pity in this game and Angel well-done sir. Cece small small girls and small small boys doing noncence.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Is it everything their mouth must talk?
I feel some of them codedly/intentionally throw other HMs under the bus with talks like this. They're all adults and should know better.

This is why I said I am still looking at Leo with side eye...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Me self no like Lolu too, strike time o. Ifu has to escalate this thing well make strike involve.

CeeC sef! grin angry embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2018
In CeeC's mind sha she's yokozuna. Who the hell does she think she is In her mind now she's right?
This Angel sha is a maalu. Keep pushing her coz you also have issues with Ifu

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Darn it! Why do you people always do this? Update on the fight now instead of just whetting the appetite biko! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Ceecee: Don't you have brains? Abeg how many we suppose get before? I thought it was just 1 brain oh! Anyway, what do i know.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

CeeC sef! grin angry embarassed

Babes, give the full gist jor. Wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2018
ebony13:
In CeeC's mind sha she's yokozuna. Who the hell does she think she is In her mind now she's right?
He should push her into her 3rd strike please, I'm tired of seeing her since the 1st week.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2018
ebony13:
imagine see Angel saying rubbish he is suppose to settle matter but he is just making her angry the more. Cece is going home soon oh Lolu i really pity you

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:
Darn it! Why do you people always do this? Update on the fight now instead of just whetting the appetite biko! undecided

grin cheesy grin

No be only you the thing dey pain ahswear! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Fúck this Cee-c, na ifu she deh call small pikin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2018
rare picture ofhow papiikush was bundled out of bbn audition hall

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Cee-c dey brag of who she b oooo, Rico, angel and nina dey beg her oooooo, wayre omo, ure coming home next eviction

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2018
iamJ:
which do u prefer a loud mouthed fool

Or a silent genius

Ure an honest person, we know ur answer grin
Yeye pikingrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Afobear:
upon all the time it took her dumb majesty to compose this ,she still did a very good job at displaying her lack of common sense . You should have opted for Endeavor and not try since you want me to school you on rudiments. HAVE A NICE DAY BUT I'M QUITE EAGER TO LOBOTOMIZE YOU AND INPUT SENSE IN YOUR EMPTY CAN UPSTAIRS .

I'm still praying for you. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

Babes, give the full gist jor. Wetin happen?

My daer Bambi, I'm also missing out on the whole drama oooo. cry

Beautywealth and Ebony13, ejo give us updates. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2018
To even ifu was former Angel's partner ooooo, angel is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2018
From jokes o. They were talking about big butts. Ifu sha compared Alex's butt with CeeC's butt.
CeeC: it's like you have comparing issues o. Ifu
Ifu: it's like you have insecurity issues o. I'm just playing na.
CeeC: don't do that. Don't ever do that. What's your problem Blah blah blah

Ifu was obviously joking. CeeC just sha took it personal and started ranting. Now she's saying it's accumulated issues

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2018
Okay! Now I got it, Cee-c was sampling her sef for mirror as usual, ifu come jokingly said "is it Everytime u check yourself in the mirror to know your height??

Na so Cee-c explode and Tobi dey der, nigga no even care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.