Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874222 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Cee'c is always the fall guy. angry angry

Did Ifu not lose her cool with Tobi some weeks ago just because he told her to stop stomping?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
I search for Cee-c on Google and nothing was found; abeg who is she?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
missunknown:
Someone please send the video of the main fight between Ceecee and Ifu oh, please stepped into the bathroom and missed it.

missed it as well but saw little clip from the fight on twitter

https://twitter.com/RadioBobz/status/966955751326601216?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2018
As in the way Tobi walked away like he's deaf and dumb is hilarious grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Rant succeeding the misunderstanding

I didn't see the Argument Cee C had with Ifu

Cee C venting about Ifu

Cee also brings up Alex, says she doesn’t know why people are sucking up to her, that she thinks it’s probably because someone said she is the fan favourite

Angel says he doubts that, that it’s highly unlikely, that Alex reminds him of his kid sister

Angel comments that he and she (Cee C) never used to speak before, says she needs to express herself more

Cee C venting: ‘How can you open that your gutter, or because we’re all here you think…’

Nina joins and tries to calm her down, says sometimes you overlook things

Cee C says she’s been overlooking

Nina says ‘what if it results to something’

Angel says that Cee C is usually in control of herself

Cee C says ‘Dirty piece of shit’ (don’t know who she’s referring to)

Cee says something about following a guy so now she thinks we’re on the same level

Cee C says her mum told her that what you cant take, don’t take it from the first day

Nina interjects saying ‘As long as we are here we should take it

Cee C says she’s been forming matured so far, that she doesn’t want to stoop to a ‘petty’ level being

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2018
veekid:
Okay! Now I got it, Cee-c was sampling her sef for mirror as usual, ifu come jokingly said "is it Everytime u check yourself in the mirror to know your height??

Na so Cee-c explode and Tobi dey der, nigga no even care

How is she checking herself out Ifu's business? To mind person business no difficult na... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2018
Ibkayee please whats the fight about? Update update
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Cee C venting about Ifu

Cee also brings up Alex, says she doesn’t know why people are sucking up to her, that she thinks it’s probably because someone said she is the fan favourite

Angel says he doubts that, that it’s highly unlikely, that Alex reminds him of his kid sister

Angels comments that he and she (Cee C) never used to speak before , says she needs to express herself more

Cee C venting: ‘How san you open that your gutter, or because we’re all here you think…’

Nina joins and tries to Calm her down, says sometimes you overlook things

Cee says something about following a guy so now she thinks we’re on the same level

Cee C says her mum told her that what you cant take, don’t take it from first day

Cee C Says she’s forming matured, she doesn’t want to stoop to a ‘petty’ level being
Please any other person with a more sensible update!
I can't make out any meaning from this undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2018
Just heard Cee C saying that out of all the girls, Anto vexes her the least, that with the rest of the girls there's a 'build up', so nobody should tell her about 'tolerance'

Angel interjecting, going off topic and making the convo about himself

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
As long as my nina no dey involved.. If dem like make dey shook their selves knife e no concern me... Hahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Cee C venting about Ifu

Angels comments that she (Cee C) and he never used to speak before , says she needs to express herself more

Cee C venting: ‘How san you open that your gutter, or because we’re all here you think…’

Nina joins and tries to Calm her down, says sometimes you overlook things

Cee C says her mum told her that what you cant take, don’t take it from first day

Cee C Says she’s forming matured, she doesn’t want to stoop to a ‘petty’ level being

My Nina mu! Omalicha! Yuuum yuuum! See her helping the agbayas and intellectual ones keep their emotions in check. Oh my! Age is truly not maturity. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Angel my fine boy smiley
girl no fit tell you no outside two times..
nain you wan die for ahneeka matter

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
veekid:
Okay! Now I got it, Cee-c was sampling her sef for mirror as usual, ifu come jokingly said "is it Everytime u check yourself in the mirror to know your height??

Na so Cee-c explode and Tobi dey der, nigga no even care

This wasn't what caused fight mbok. Ifu was comparing alex and ceec

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
eksbabe:
Ibkayee please whats the fight about? Update update
Sorry dear I didn't see the argument, only the rant that came after

Ebony13 summarised the argument
ebony13:
From jokes o. They were talking about big butts. Ifu sha compared Alex's butt with CeeC's butt.
CeeC: it's like you have comparing issues o. Ifu
Ifu: it's like you have insecurity issues o. I'm just playing na.
CeeC: don't do that. Don't ever do that. What's your problem Blah blah blah

Ifu was obviously joking. CeeC just sha took it personal and started ranting. Now she's saying it's accumulated issues
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
veekid:
I search for Cee-c on Google and nothing was found; abeg who is she?
A lawyer that complete any sentence grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Ceecee don dey misyarn oh! Who the heck does she think is into her Sissy Tobi that can easily be controlled mtcheeew. Ifu come and provoke her let her react to the final strike abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Cee-c is full of herself, if I vote for her Ehn, make I die!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

My Nina mu! Omalicha! Yuuum yuuum! See her helping the agbayas and intellectual ones keep their emotions in check. Oh my! Age is truly not maturity. kiss
Yeah I admire her calmness and levelheadedness, especially considering she's picked on the most in that house

She even said he had a 'short fuse' lol I was like, for where? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Twitter is mad for Cee-c already; who tell Cee-c she's the most beautiful in the ows? Is it just me Cee-c no fine oooo

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
ebony13:
From jokes o. They were talking about big butts. Ifu sha compared Alex's butt with CeeC's butt.
CeeC: it's like you have comparing issues o. Ifu
Ifu: it's like you have insecurity issues o. I'm just playing na.
CeeC: don't do that. Don't ever do that. What's your problem Blah blah blah

Ifu was obviously joking. CeeC just sha took it personal and started ranting. Now she's saying it's accumulated issues
Because of butt pad nau, she's insecure because Alex is more naturally endowed with a flat tummy. Ceecee is always tying tummy like woman wey born new pikin.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Apparently, Ifu said Cee'c is insecure and this is what upset her tongue

This after comparing Alex's butt (Tobi's latest partner tongue) with Cee'c butt. Also compared heights yesterday.

Aha! Cee'c now telling Angel the koko of the matter. Seems Ifu had an eye on Tobi from the first day and seems to always take jabs at her because of this.

She says Ifu even tried to become friends with her and she accepted but her using play play to insult her is not acceptable.

Angel getting the gist out of Cee'c because he also seems to be pissed off at Ifu's behaviour.

And my Nina is playing peace maker and messing up Angel's parable tongue

Angel's version: In times of peace, make WAR

Nina's version: Make peace with your enemy grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Thanks to Mimi now grin
You took your daughter away after a little quarrel, that's not fair. In marriage tolerance and forgiveness is key, I didn't even know when I typed all those things I typed that day grin
Let's be one team again grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
I just tempted to ask CCee if Biggie is a part of the pple she termed as "small small boyz in this houzgrin grin..with all this shit coming outta her mouth i wonder who the hell she was before this show..Tiwa savage? omotola? who?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
For those that missed the fight, you can watch how it all started here grin

https://twitter.com/muchieman16/status/966957468080320513?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

https://twitter.com/RadioBobz/status/966955751326601216?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2018
hazzard:
As long as my nina no dey involved.. If dem like make dey shook their selves knife e no concern me... Hahahahaha

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Make that Mina biko. Kikikikiki grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akpeteshie: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Angel is the sage of the house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Please any other person with a more sensible update!
I can't make out any meaning from this undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2018
CeeC is saying there's a girl in the house that is the reason why she and Tobi are not together again. That the girl came between them. She didn't mention names. That she (CeeC) tried to talk to her and she was denying and now she doesn't fail to let her know 'say she dey Bleep up'

Who is the girl o

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2018
E b like Cee-c is possessed, aiye den shey omo yen

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Oh great, thanks.
Papiikush:

missed it as well but saw little clip from the fight on twitter

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Chai Angel cannot have a conversation without talking about himself

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2018
ebony13:
As in the way Tobi walked away like he's deaf and dumb is hilarious grin grin
correct guy. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.