Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883400 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
We attach sentiment to evrytin here... Lets b logical 4 once.
Cee c... Terrible.
Nina... Olosho
Tobi ... Gossip
Teddy... Drug Addict
Leo.. Snitch
Anto... Selfish
Lolu... Low self esteem
Ifu... Snake
Alex... Useless
Angel... Two faced
Miracle... Kiss n tell

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Cee-Cs loved ones should ask for their sister back. The few weeks she has spent there keeps showing how poorly raised she was. She feels everyone should be subservient to her, sadly she has no depth, whether in character or in physical attraction. Above 20 she's already wasted her lifeline and it's too late to learn. She cannot package herself and leave properly as an adult with a healthy self esteem in society, but uses false attraction that soon triturate when push comes to shove.

Tobi deserves her and what he's getting, he has proved to being raised in a house of gossip, deception, and cawardice. Imagine him telling her that what she did was Ifu was wrong, but couldn't tell her in the face that her action with Lolu wasn't right. Instead he was all over pleasing her and telling her lies. Miracle always tells Nina the truth because he is a real man. Tobi remains the king of gossips and with a football age of 23 and a real age of probably 28yrs, I hope his gossiping and snitching on people is ever salvageable.

We are left with my guy Teddy, Leo, Miracle and Nina. However having sex of live TV and winning a show in Nigeria is not good for business, and Leo always trying to play smart and relevant with a multi million naira business, shouldn't be here.

Teddy wins it. Let's show that man all the love we can, he is old enough and have gone through the unique but excruciating phases of life. Teddy A for the money!
Lol.. They can't support theirs without insulting others.. Why not become a neutral like me so that you can defend and/or criticize any of the housemates when you like..

1...If Tobi is 28 yrs.... Then Teddy-A is 46 yrs.
2... Well, at least Tobi and Cee-c don't have a bastard like Teddy-A.(go and check the meaning of Bastard)
3. They don't have eczema covered with colored tattoos like Teddy-A.
4.. They are not into drugs like Teddy-A.

Lol.. Let me stop before some people start thinking that I don't like Teddy-A.

ALPHA MALE THAT HAVEN'T WON HEAD OF HOUSE AND PAYPTORTE CHALLENGE.. IS THAT ONE AN ALPHA MALE? grin

MAY the best liar/pretender win ooo

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

GO learn na... I have this feeling that Teddy-A and Nina (TENA) will be free from being nominated for possible eviction on Monday..

Whatever happens, my pumpkin remains in that house. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetdude001:
We attach sentiment to evrytin here... Lets b logical 4 once.
Cee c... Terrible.
Nina... Olosho
Tobi ... Gossip
Teddy... Drug Addict
Leo.. Snitch
Anto... Selfish
Lolu... Low self esteem
Ifu... Snake
Alex... Useless
Angel... Two faced
Miracle... Kiss n tell

Rico, Bambam and Ahneeka? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thegrace: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
For the supporters of Cee c: I hope your son will marry a girl like this Cee c personality we are seen on our screen. Please don't pray and fast against it o.

To the supporter of Nina: I wish you same thing too.

As far as I know, both girls got involved in an above board public intimacy with their partners that I don't expect from a well brought up girl.

One of them have a personality that most parents will declare seven days dry fast and prayers on the highest mountain to avert such calamity in their family.

One of them has a personality that most mothers will pray their daughter in law to have, but will say if not because of that indiscretion, I will not have thought twice but welcome you into our home. But having realise that their son may never see a Virgin to marry will over look such indiscretion.

If you go to youtube you will see both have videos of "alleged" indiscretions.

Ifu is my favourite but I know which of the two girls I will pray and fast against coming near my family.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekanempatrick28(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.. They can't support theirs without insulting others.. Why not become a neutral like me so that you can defend and/or criticize any of the housemates when you like..

2... Well, at least Tobi and Cee-c don't have a bastard like Teddy-A.(go and check the meaning of Bastard)

well i agree for all u said but still he is taking care of d child. it seems u like cee cee personality, all well and good.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Whatever happens, my pumpkin remains in that house. kiss kiss
OK.. But she can only contest as Nina... Not Pregnant Nina ooo...we don't want 2 in one cheating..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
thegrace:
For the supporters of Cee c: I hope your son will marry a girl like this Cee c personality we are seen on our screen. Please don't pray and fast against it o.

To the supporter of Nina: I wish you same thing too.

As far as I know, both girls did have above board public intimacy with their partners that I don't expect from a well brought up girls.

One of them have a personality that most parents will declare seven days dry fast and prayers on the highest mountain to avert such calamity in their family.

One of them has a personality that most mother will pray their daughter in law to have bit will say if not because of that indiscretion, I will not have thought twice bit welcome you.

If you go to youtube you will see both have videos of "alleged" indiscretion.

Ifu is my favourite but I know which of the two girls I will pray and fast against coming near my family.

And when did we start to choose whom our families are? I pray your kids do not grow up worse than these young ladies you keep condemning. God help your souls on this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Rico, Bambam and Ahneeka? undecided
Rico... Effing liar forming street.
Bam bam... Pretty grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

ALPHA MALE THAT HAVEN'T WON HEAD OF HOUSE AND PAYPTORTE CHALLENGE.. IS THAT ONE AN ALPHA MALE? grin

Tobi completed his NYSC 5 years ago....check his Instagram pictures and check the year he posted his NYSC pics...so you guys are telling me that Tobi served when he was just 18years right? SMH ... at what age did he enter the University, 13?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
well i agree for all u said but still he is taking care of d child. it seems u like cee cee personality, all well and good.
Maybe it is the amount of hate some people are throwing to her that is making me see her good side..
If we all hate Cee-c, who is gonna love and make her a better Cee-c.. A lot of people insulting her are not better than her in any way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

OK.. But she can only contest as Nina... Not Pregnant Nina ooo...we don't want 2 in one cheating..

Huh! Why not? Getting pregnant isn't a crime na. Besides, it shows more of reality. After gbenshing, comes a pikin. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
KingsleyJay:

Tobi completed his NYSC 5 years ago....check his Instagram pictures and check the year he posted his NYSC pics...so you guys are telling me that Tobi served when he was just 18years right? SMH ... at what age did he enter the University, 13?
Learn to read and understand.. I don't know Tobi's real age..All I know is that if Tobi is 28 yrs.. Then Teddy-A is 46 yrs..
Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetdude001:

Rico... Effing liar forming street.
Bam bam... Prettygrin

*In Nina's voice*

Thunder fire you! angry angry grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Learn to read and understand.. I don't know Tobi's real age..All I know is that is Tobi is 28 yrs.. Then Teddy-A is 46 yrs..
Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

You also did not read to comprehend obviously...cos I was still stating the fact based on your IF "he was 28" which he is not.
Not everyone is here to attack you so just chillax

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Huh! Why not? Getting pregnant isn't a crime na. Besides, it shows more of reality. After gbenshing, comes a pikin. tongue tongue
So we no go enjoy Payporte and HOH challenge again because Nina get Belle Abi? Abi she no see condom ni?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
KingsleyJay:

. People are wicked o. What are you still waiting for go and join dictective
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Maybe the among of hate some people are throwing to her us making me see her good side..
If we all hate Cee-c, who is gonna love and maje her a better Cee-c.. A lot of people insulting her are not better than her in any way.
must you continue to embarrass yasef by supporting this mumu girl grin

soon now you l be shouting am for nobody.....to slap you at time dey ungary me undecided maybe it 'll help and reset your view and see what others are seeing grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

*In Nina's voice*

Thunder fire you! angry angry grin
Lightning strike uu : grin winkD
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
KingsleyJay:

You also did not read to comprehend obviously...cos I was still stating the fact based on your IF "he was 28" which he is not.
Not everyone is here to attack you so just chillax
Oh ok.. I am sorry.. Let me rephrase it..

If Tobi is 38 yrs old. then Teddy-A is 56 yrs.. Hope you now understand..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Beautywealth:
. People are wicked o. What are you still waiting for go and join dictective

Is this wickedness or being informed?
Geez....
open your eyes and stop being led by the crowd
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
valdovas:

Especially khloe. The house would have been way livelier if she was there but no, Nigerians want boring romance.
is Nigerians that removed Khloe?

btw, did you vote?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
KingsleyJay:

But why is he claiming 23? What's wrong with his real age? However for a guy much older, him no try on top babe matter oh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I wonder,

This sex story, pregnant story, condom story is tired.
A reality show rated 18 SNL, people actually have sex in the show
Then some people get shocked and start misbehaving. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

1. Tobi graduated in 2012, and his younger brother celebrated 23yrs old in 2014. Do the maths.

2. A bastard is better than an ill mannered, vindictive, victim mentality and opinionated adult. A bastard became the president of America. Ceec is not accepted by anyone in the house, and no one sees her opinion as relevant. She has never done kitchen chores, she can't sing, can't dance, has no depth, and can't make an intelligent conversation. Teddy A is right now in d kitchen, showing his diversity.

3. What you call Eczema is what ur Igbo sister Bambam is hoping bleeps the hell out of her. But He is too mature for that.

4. A man who can keep off smoking and drinking for a week is not an addict. Ever heard of delirium tremens.

Buy the truth and sell it not, it's the secret to long life.

A blessed weekend.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
77up:
most you continue to embarrass yasef by supporting this mumu girl grin

soon now you l be shouting am for nobody.....to slap you at time dey ungary me undecided maybe it 'll help and reset your view and see what others are seeing grin
Lol.. To slap you and Cee-c dey hungry me too... grin.
I am not supporting Cee-c, I only defend her when need be.. I don't always follow the crowd to feel among.. I can never hate any of the housemates na... Hate is not in my dictionary..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Maybe the among of hate some people are throwing to her us making me see her good side..
If we all hate Cee-c, who is gonna love and maje her a better Cee-c.. A lot of people insulting her are not better than her in any way.
she is showing us her real character and you are all judging her. Everybody can not have the same character like me am get angry alot does that make me a made me a bad person

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wait self.. Y s Teddy calld d alpha male? Is it bcoz he is d oldest or probably coz he is d tallest.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetdude001:
Wait self.. Y s Teddy calld d alpha male? Is it bcoz he is d oldest or probably coz he is d tallest.
all of the above tongue

next shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ahneeka, love the height.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
77up:
all of the above tongue

next shocked
Oh, thought he did sumtin significant in d aws..
Well d guy sabi smoke sha.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Beautywealth:
she is showing us her real character and you are all judging her. Everybody can not have the same character like me am get angry alot does that make me a made me a bad person
Hmm.. Is this post for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.