Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883333 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ceecee was dying inside
Lol I've liked his partnership with Alex so far, he's been so free

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Undertaker001:
because she didn't support your Teddy ahbi..?

I have known that monicker since the first week of bbn..don't say nonsense..

at least use your remaining 1 bar of sense to check her profile and past posts..

all she said are true... 100%

adding balls to the sentence no change anything
Lol, everything to you is fight, competition,banter black and black, nothing concern me with teddy A, I didn't even read that post, my eyes only caught the ball part, even the person I quoted didn't take offence.
Biko carry your wahala and go, i'm not responsible for the challenges in your life, please don't take out your frustration on me, I'm not feeling fine.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RSVP: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Undertaker001:
no play yourself...na boy be that

Too much balls in here... grin grin

I can't laugh alone.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol Tobi was really into it, his comments were funny
Really I love that pair.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ceecee was dying inside
True dat.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
That is a big fat lie...he never squandered anything... at least he had a means of living (an investment banker with heritage bank) before coming for the show. What was teddy a doing for a living before big brother?, don't give me the musician story cos I can bet my balls that you, me and 80% of peeps on this forum have not heard his songs.
Leo with his sharp business acumen will put that money to good use. Dude has got plans.
Miracle plans on building an aviation school. He banged so what? did he bang away his plans and personality?
Tobi with his vast knowledge of investment banking and financial management will surely do well. Dude ain't broke, don't go there!
Wot will teddy a use the money for? Record songs that will take forever to blow?. Efe comes to mind anyways. No offence intended.[/quote]
An aviation school with 45mil

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
This Tobi guy too funny abeg... I just dey laff here

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Controller general ceece... Allow lolu make u up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
deelizabeth93:

So you are now a fortune teller to know his songs will take forever to blow...
Please, park yourself to one side jare. How can you sit and talk about someone else's future like this?
can't you see the "no offence intended" at the end of her statement..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
janefrancisca:
Nahh...am a female, don't mind me using balls tongue
I fear small grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I've liked his partnership with Alex so far, he's been so free
You should see me laughing at his jokes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
carammel:

Lol, everything to you is fight, competition,banter black and black, nothing concern me with teddy A, I didn't even read that post, my eyes only caught the ball part, even the person I quoted didn't take offence.
Biko carry your wahala and go, i'm not responsible for the challenges in your life, please don't take out your frustration on me, I'm not feeling fine.
bush meat..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.. You are right.. One by one, they will keep on exposing themselves.. If I may ask, don't you have balls?
What would a woman be doing with balls unless she's playing with them. wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Undertaker001:
can't you see the "no offence intended" at the end of her statement..

How would you write something offensive and put a disclaimer at the end?

Can't you just omit the offensive words totally?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ceec intentionally made a mess of Lolu's u hurt someone, yet keep holding grudges. Using a purple lipstick to paint a dark guys lips. Welcome home Ceec.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
carammel:

What would a woman be doing with balls unless she's saying with them. wink
Saying?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Let me kiss and smooch you so that you will forget about ceec.
No thanks.. I don't do Carrot dick.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Undertaker001:
And in Nigeria how many months does it take a hit track to fade into oblivion?
or he would keep featuring Davido every 6 months...?

if phyno and timaya couldn't help him..no one would..who did tuface feature before making it in the industry?

Everyone can't be tuface. Humblesmith has one notable track, guess who he featured in it, Davido. The rest was left to him to back the fame up with reasonable tracks.

After getting peoples attention with 'Gallardo' in which he featured Davido, Runtown released better tracks with notable features.

Note: I'm only making use of Davido as example o, no be sey na only am get the potential to boom up and coming artiste o.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Saying?
Playing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
neolboy:

Its been announced as Official

You don dey kolo

how does another woman pregnancy disturb your life or the game.

E reach to ask.
As if it concerns anyone if Nina is pregnant or not. Who said Nina was pregnant in the first place?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ceecee was dying inside
How can you say that to your sister from the same state as you? Ozubulu is not far from awka etiti oh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Big Brother: Big Brother has never seen such a collection of gorgeous people, it is difficult to judge the winning pair, so big brother declares you all winners. As a gift, each pair may take one 'Zaron' gift pack from the set

They all cheer

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
eksbabe:
Lmao u people should leave my Lolu alone oo. Is it ur 20 naira undecided

I have left him lipsrsealed grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

No thanks.. I don't do Carrot dick.
Kissing away your obsession doesnt mean sexing.carrot dick sounds insultive by the way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Undertaker001:
no play yourself...na boy be that
Thought as much but how do you guys detect impersonation? What joy do one derive from taking on a female moniker? This acts is reminiscent of the erstwhile 2go chat few years ago.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
sweetdude001:
Personally ion believe winning the 45M is the ultimate prize... Efe n T-boss come to mind.

I tell you. They've all won, except for those that have nothing doing before going into the house.

Teddy has gotten the fame...

Nina's business will enjoy more patronage.. Even khloe's

Leo has marketed himself so much.

Expect to see more of ahneeka and ifu's faces on your TV screen. And so on. It's also a win win for the likes of for bitto and Angel.

The programme will make a lot of impact (both positive and negative) in the lives of the housemates. How positive or negative is now left to the housemates.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
carammel:

Playing.
Hmmm.. So you like playing with balls*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
sgtponzihater1:
Ceec intentionally made a mess of Lolu's u hurt someone, yet keep holding grudges. Using a purple lipstick to paint a dark guys lips. Welcome home Ceec.
I think he looked good just that the powder was a lil too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread