Stats: 3,165,810 members, 7,862,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3934448 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Alex on fireeeeeeeee!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lovexme:

Particular Feat. Ice Prince, Nasty C, Jidenna
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Alex don start oooo grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

True. She has this innocent look.
If you catch her doing bad, na you go even help her dey explain.
I tell u
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tbh, I don't like the way Alex dances.
So hard, rigid and calculatd.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Alex is a local/razz girl

no hating..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Caseless: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
I love the color representation tonight Alex= aromate Rico= Egede Leo= eiye Tobi= Buccaneer Teddy A= Aro miracle= torn between a certain ciep and pirate somewhere.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tobi go rock CeeC yansh na

I nor wan hear 'do you get, dyou get' later this night o, cheesy

Lolu fit fvckup after this party, if anto no give am small attention for this party, dude fit do drama later onto highness.

All the outfits are cool, you never go wrong with denims, the berets dem tire me but cool all the same (i blame wizkid for this beret problem grin)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

He modified after, when I read that link I didn't see it.

However, let's all agree that his elder brother who was formerly his junior brother graduated two years after him and he got into Unilag at the age of 13/14 which Jamb mandates 16 as the least age and of course there were no strikes for the four years.

Funny how we readily believe lies than truth.
People like you will never learn... You see why I didn't waste my energy on you? People like you only accept what you want to... You don't know, you won't cool down to learn.. Madam over Sabi.. Sebi you are Tobi's mother abi? Contunuuuu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
The trailer wey pass Tobi and Cee-c middle ehn, na dangote own

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Giel, Mambi, Threebear, can you see our babies? grin kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Suzyt:
Is Leo gay or bi? All the signs are there.
I knew someone would catch on soon.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Giel, Mambi, Threebear, can you see our babies? grin kiss
Chai, I pray anto drags Mimi up, don't want a repeat grin
Do you notice for the first time it looks like miracle is the one chasing her around grin
That's how it should be.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Caseless:
I love the color representation tonight
Alex= aromate
Rico= Egede
Leo= eiye
Tobi= Buccaneer
Teddy A= Aro
miracle= torn between a certain ciep and pirate somewhere.
Hmm, Alhaji Caseless.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

I don't know what you looking for but the argument was about Tobis age. I simply asked why shorten his age since there is no real effect to it.

I did not wish to dig deep but they said I should supply the link.

Guy just admit that you were wrong, pple closer to him have already informed you of his age, you read in the link you posted same. Can he be older than his elder brother who is 25-26.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Let her dance na, since that is the only thing she can do in that house apart from crying upandan..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Very true. Leo be doing mumu dance cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by berryice(f): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I swear down lol..but she try than d rest housemates
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
ntyce:

Guy just admit that you were wrong, pple closer to him have already informed you of his age, you read in the link you posted same. Can he be older than his elder brother who is 25-26.
Dont mind the oversabi girl
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Geezeem:

Stop this already

You don't know the last time he had sex

You don't know how sweet Nina was grin

You don't know the effect of having sex on camera had on him

You don't know if he had fear of been caught by other housemates

You don't know the extent of his excitement considering the blue balls Nina has been

Giving him through extended kisses before the sex

Give him a break please....miracle is very fit, he proved that yesterday at the arena games cool

I forgot to mention that the recipient isn't complaining

Rather she dey follow am for yansh asking for MORE !

keep consoling yourself.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

You are trying to be smart... We were smarter.. Go and sin no more.. OK?

On top another person's age who no even sabi my first name? shocked Please I rather help my neighbors kids with their homework. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Let her dance na, since that is the only thing she can do in that house apart from crying upandan..

LOL. Okay na.
She should sha reduce the muscle.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
genius43:

Ok. Still the dish might have shaken a bit or the LNBF is getting faulty

Looks like there are several of us here with the same problem. I'll probably just place a call across to the CC guys. Thanks, man.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:

Chai, I pray anto drags Mimi up, don't want a repeat grin
Do you notice for the first time it looks like miracle is the one chasing her around grin
That's how it should be.

Lol. Amen ooooo! grin

Very true. It's been like that since yesterday I think. I just love these two. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Barca is making it for me plus DJ waxxy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
neolboy:

First sex after lots of romance in most cases don't last long especially when there is anxiety leading to the sex.

Its a live program and are u expecting him to dey jack the girl for like 10mins and what name will you give him?

Ive heard u ni. Load of sugar causes quick ejaculation and weak erection sha. That's my core point
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
CeeC now rocking tobi grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
berryice:
I swear down lol..but she try than d rest housemates

Ah, I almost thought I was hating on her.
Was kinda hesitant to say it. Yea, she try pass them grin

Blackhawk04:

Very true. Leo be doing mumu dance cheesy

Forget Leo, that one dey dance like sugardaddy.
Don't ask how I know biko...

Suzyt:
Is Leo gay or bi? All the signs are there.

Is it because he doesnt rock any girl while on the dance floor
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ceec went to meet Tobi oooo. Awwwwwwwnnnn kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread