Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,983 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914213 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzDeeb(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

Aunty calm down, I don't care for anybody on there to hate on anybody.

I was only pointing out why would he claim the age he isn't, I just don't see how that would mar his chances or affect him negatively. That is what confuses me hence the simple question.

And btw, the info his junior brother did 24 or 23 a couple of years back was what prompted me.

I'm only trying to point out to you that Tobi said he is 24yrs not 23yrs like you wrote.

Perhaps, you can try to get your facts right before you write. Also, be fair enough not to doubt people when they say something. There are so many circumstances or situations in life.. Haven't you seen where there's only 1yr gap between two siblings?

BTW, May i also inform you that the age gap btw the brothers aint up to two years.. These are people i know from home.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Threebear:

Really?
And here I was thinking osinachi was his only song undecided
He has other songs? undecided

If those songs he mentioned were so popular, I bet you won't be thinking Osinachi was his only song.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

MeeMee won their wager biko! angry
Oops.. Fixed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Meemee was picking his fish with a fork, it was a bit slow for him, dude dropped the fork and used his fingers. grin cheesy kiss

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

Aunty calm down, I don't care for anybody on there to hate on anybody.

I was only pointing out why would he claim the age he isn't, I just don't see how that would mar his chances or affect him negatively. That is what confuses me hence the simple question.

And btw, the info his junior brother did 24 or 23 a couple of years back was what prompted me .
Info from who? Beer parlour talk? Or kukuruku newspaper..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Admin401:

He reminds me of sasuke from Naruto. Same calm demeanour.

Anime peeps
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
MzDeeb:

I'm only trying to point out to you that Tobi said he is 24yrs not 23yrs like you wrote.

Perhaps, you can try to get your facts right before you write. Also, be fair enough not to doubt people when they say something. There are so many circumstances or situations in life.. Haven't you seen where there's only 1yr gap between two siblings?

BTW, May i also inform you that the age gap btw the brothers aint up to two years.. This are people i know from home.

23 or 24, the info still negates both ages, also the year his junior bro did 23 or so,(sorry I don't care about these things so the details I can't remember) is year 2014. In the end if it is 1yr gap, at the very least he should be either 28 or 29?

Let me.go look for that thread that brought everything out in details.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
closerange:

One of the biggest problems we have in the country is "aversion to correction"....
You made a terribly wrong statement, implying that Davido made Osinachi a hit.... I corrected you and you want to be sarcastic
Google those songs, they may not be the best song of the 2017 but they were good songs....

If I ask you to mention the songs in kiss Daniel's last album, I bet you'll mention 'mama', 'jombo' and maybe one or two others, does that make the rest of the tracks wack or not so good? But most people won't know those songs because they were not hits not because we're not so good, except you're a fan of his style.

I never said his other tracks were not good. There's a difference between good songs and hit songs. So many goods out there are not hits, while so many hits are not so good IMO.

Can you compare those songs you mentioned to Osinachi?

I got to know about Osinachi after davido jumped on it, and I'm sure there are others like me out there. It might have been a hit, but davido made it popular to a certain extent.

Don't wanna derail the thread any further. I'm done with this issue.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Info from who? Beer parlour talk? Or kukuruku newspaper..

From.his junior brother Instagram page, dude had posted it online and everyone wishing him a happy birthday, from there his age at nysc and convo was deduced.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

1...TOBI.
Hoh.......2
Payporte.... 0
Wager.....0
Romance.....1
Sex.......0

2...MIRACLE
HOH..... 1
Payporte.... 1
Wager......1
Romance....1
Sex......1

3..TEDDY-A
HOH...... 0
Payporte.... 0
Wager....0
Romance.... 1
Sex....0

Thanks.

Lmao nairalanders!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is dere no nixoderm in teddies area? Na wa Omo I didn't know its dis much he shud fined solution for it Naaa... hian

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

1...TOBI.
Hoh.......2
Payporte.... 0
Wager.....0
Romance.....1
Sex.......0

2...MIRACLE
HOH..... 1
Payporte.... 1
Wager......1
Romance....1
Sex......1

3..TEDDY-A
HOH...... 0
Payporte.... 0
Wager....0
Romance.... 1
Sex....0

Thanks.
That criteria or ranking system is wrong.i was talking based on contribution in the house not individual strengths.winning a wager is not his making alone but overall housemates performance.am looking at entertainment,versatility,relationship with other housemates,culinary skills,vibrancy,financial expertise,vocational skills,oratory etc

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

From.his junior brother Instagram page, dude had posted it online and everyone wishing him a happy birthday, from there his age at nysc and convo was deduced.
Can I see it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
dazzy2:
Is dere no nixoderm in teddies area? Na wa Omo I didn't know its dis much he shud fined solution for it Naaa... hian

You mean the same nixoderm that turns pimples into black spots?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

No offence intended but everybody in that house are using fake age so lets die the tobi age matter.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzDeeb(f): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

23 or 24, the info still negates both ages, also the year his junior bro did 23 or so,(sorry I don't care about these things so the details I can't remember) is year 2014. In the end if it is 1yr gap, at the very least he should be either 28 or 29?

Let me.go look for that thread that brought everything out in details.

Hehehe.. Don't bother yourself. Their first born [bolu] is who happens to be my classmate since primary school. We also became classmate in university..

How come tobi who is the 3rd is either 28 or 29 as u claim?

Biko, i can't laugh � oooo..

I'm done right now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Can I see it?

Can't find it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

1...TOBI. Hoh.......2 Payporte.... 0 Wager.....0 Romance.....1 Sex.......0
2...MIRACLE HOH..... 1 Payporte.... 1 Wager......1 Romance....1 Sex......1
3..TEDDY-A HOH...... 0 Payporte.... 0 Wager....0 Romance.... 1 Sex....0
Thanks.

Cee- c HOH.........0 Payporte......0 Wager......0 Romance........ -0 Sex........0 Nagging....... -0
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

Can't find it.
You have to look for it... You argue with facts and not hear say..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

1...TOBI. Hoh.......2 Payporte.... 0 Wager.....0 Romance.....1 Sex.......0
2...MIRACLE HOH..... 1 Payporte.... 1 Wager......1 Romance....1 Sex......1
3..TEDDY-A HOH...... 0 Payporte.... 0 Wager....0 Romance.... 1 Sex....0
Thanks.

Cee- c HOH.........0 Payporte......0 Wager......0 Romance........ -0 Sex........0 Nagging....... -0
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
senatordave1:

No offence intended but everybody in that house are using fake age so lets die the tobi age matter.

I tire oh, Na simple question I ask oh. Perhaps I should have said, why do.they all use fake ages? I just don't see the point. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

You have to look for it...

This got me laughing hard ... grin grin cheesy.. You're such a troublemaker grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

You have to look for it...

Haba na you buy data for.me? cheesy

It was a nairalander who created a thread about it and even made front page where people commended him/her for the good work. Can't remember any keywords to search for it.

Let me drop it so it doesn't look like I am trying to spoil his show.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sentiments aside pls. Just look at him drinking one carbonated drinks or the other every minute. You and I know excess sugar causes quick ejaculation grin

Stop this already

You don't know the last time he had sex

You don't know how sweet Nina was grin

You don't know the effect of having sex on camera had on him

You don't know if he had fear of been caught by other housemates

You don't know the extent of his excitement considering the blue balls Nina has been

Giving him through extended kisses before the sex

Give him a break please....miracle is very fit, he proved that yesterday at the arena games cool

I forgot to mention that the recipient isn't complaining

Rather she dey follow am for yansh asking for MORE !

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
This Tobi value him scanty beards no be small.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

You have to look for it... You argue with facts and not hear say..

Found it!

https://www.nairaland.com/4318526/bbnaija2018-tobi-bakre-may-not

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blackfyre:

Haba na you buy data for.me? cheesy

It was a nairalander who created a thread about it and even made front page where people commended him/her for the good work. Can't remember any keywords to search for it.

Let me drop it so it doesn't look like I am trying to spoil his show.
That is made front page doesn't mean that it is true..
spoil whose show? Drop it if you have it biko... Why start what you can't finish? I don't like cowards..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
closerange:

"Focus" topped the charts in early 2017, it was a switch over from highlife which is his area of specialty, change was also a good highlife song...

Highlife is his preferred Genre and you know Nigerians don't listen to it much... Na pangolo music Naija dey hear.
Nigeria has a chart?
I'm learning new things today though.
What is it called?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

That is made front page doesn't mean that it is true..
spoil whose show? Drop it if you have it biko... Why start what you can't finish? I don't like cowards..

I already posted it.

It appears I missed the years, he should be 26 or 27. If he got into unilag at the age of 16 since Jamb pegs it at that age.

However gieven strikes and all that, I would doubt he completed his university in the space of four years.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
See my MeeMee's outfit ooo kiss

E don comot am undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tobi should behave and remove that thing on his head angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
neolboy:

Cee- c
HOH.........0
Payporte......0
Wager......0
Romance........ -0
Sex........0
Nagging....... -0

NEOLBOYE....

Nagging... +500
Dick size... Carrot
Sex duration... One minute on his luckiest day.
Height.. Dwarf.
Weight.. Lanky with small bald head.
Hubby. Drinking Ogogoro and sniffing goat shit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.