Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889733 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Your votes will do the talking grin

You know how we do it... cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

Thank you. How about NITO?

You are welcome. It's MITO-->Miracle and Anto.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
TOLEX..... BAMCO AND GELAH

GELAH.... MITO AND LIFO

BAMCO.... CELO AND LIFO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Well, I don't know if she's a love peddler or not but I surely accept Miracle is only using her.
If he indeed cares about her as he insinuates, he would tell her to get her acts together and get her silly head back into the game. But no, he doesn't. cry
And just like that you made yourself relevant by resorting to the cheapest means here, insulting miracle.
Your next step will be declaring for Teddy A and putting up another senseless epistle to support your claim.

Enjoy your cheap fame ,one thing I know about things gotten cheaply is that they are as ephemeral as a heavy make up on a bright sunny day.

For someone who claims she barely watches the show, you seem to have analysed everything pretty easily.

One would think with such an analytical mind, you'd be running for some government position, taking care of the nation's finance..... but here you are ,dishing out opinions that no frigging person gives a damn about. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nimi22:

Mito and Lifu

Thanks dear. I just corrected it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by QuantumK: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi Pls save Cece if CELO is up!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lifu nominates Mito and Bamco
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
LIFU...... MITO AND BAMCO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
HeyBee27:
Too much sense in your post,leo is smart to me.He actually want nina to know miracle is just using but the gurl is not getting it.She is too dumb to notice.Miracle would dumb her sorry ass after they leave the big brother house.As for miracle,he is still enjoying the cheap LovePeddler for now,so he want leo to keep off.hahahahaha
Do you watch the show at all? What Nina and miracle have is consensual. They both know that nothing is gonna happen after the show! Just like teddy and lady bam. Leo is a snitch...the way he treats Alex is nothing compared to how miracle treats Nina. Leo needs more of the advice he gives out to others. I'm very certain Leo is using Alex for his game,he doesn't care about her,he is arrogant and Alex is not his type. He even said one day,that he can't date a girl who's not working cos he doesn't need a dependent lady.Hello,Alex is a student! So you see why Leo should take the advice he gives others.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lifu nominates mito and bamco
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
LIFU nominates MITO and BAMCO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh, your boyfriend? He's in love with you. grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
enque:

It's Mito - miracle n anto

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Our beautiful Mina yumyum moment kiss kiss

You didn't miss them, did you? shocked

I did lol, but no probs grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Start running away A..they are coming from the north grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
QuantumK:
Tobi Pls save Cece!

That would score him some votes if he saves Cece. No matter what, they were an item.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mohiozua(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Not as meaningless as all the singles Teddy A dropped before Big brother gave him fame. grin

Seems like we have something in common.

You support a purposeless Person and I give meaningless opinions.
A win win grin
Ohmagad!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:
TOLEX..... BAMCO AND GELAH

GELAH.... MITO AND LIFO

BAMCO.... CELO AND LIFO
Ghen! Ghen! The stage is set! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Do you watch the show at all? What Nina and miracle have is consensual. They both know that nothing is gonna happen after the show! Just like teddy and lady bam. Leo is a snitch...the way he treats Alex is nothing compared to how miracle treats Nina. Leo needs more of the advice he gives out to others. I'm very certain Leo is using Alex for his game,he doesn't care about her,he is arrogant and Alex is not his type. He even said one day,that he can't date a girl who's not working cos he doesn't need a dependent lady.Hello,Alex is a student! So you see why Leo should take the advice he gives others.

They always want to act as if Nina cannot give consent. As if Nina cannot want to do what she does, it's always this pathetic "miracle is using her. "

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
QuantumK:
Tobi Pls save Cece if CELO is up!
maka why??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceelo nominates gelah and lifu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceelo nominates gelah and lifu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
CELO.... GELAH AND LIFU
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
CEELO nominates GELAH & LIFU
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Well, I don't know if she's a love peddler or not but I surely accept Miracle is only using her.
If he indeed cares about her as he insinuates, he would tell her to get her acts together and get her silly head back into the game. But no, he doesn't. cry
Nina is a LovePeddler,how can she claimed she has a boyfriend and keep fuvking miracle?she even said she cant leave her bf for miracle but yet told leo that she would still be seeing miracle after the show.Who does that?A LovePeddler. grin

Her words doesnt makes much sense to me whenever she is talking,i always feel like this girl is confused or maybe she is lying about her outside bf.She is aware that her boyfriend is watching the show,yet keep fuvking miracle.Who does that?A LovePeddler.Watch miracle flee from her after the show like a spiderman,he is just using her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi better save miracle if he wants my vote
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

And just like that you made yourself relevant by resorting to the cheapest means here, insulting miracle.
Your next step will be declaring for Teddy A and putting up another senseless epistle to support your claim.

Enjoy your cheap fame ,one thing I know about things gotten cheaply is that they are as ephemeral as a heavy make up on a bright sunny day.

For someone who claims she barely watches the show, you seem to have analysed everything pretty easily.

One would think with such an analytical mind, you'd be running for some government position, taking care of the nation's finance..... but here you are ,dishing out opinions that no frigging person gives a damn about. grin
Oh please. I was a supporter of K-square and they are out so you have no point. The fact that I haven't been watching the show but have been able to analyze it pretty easily goes a long way to show you that I'm not slow.

Thank you for acknowledging my analytical mind. I'm nowhere near the age that could run any government position yet. But I will sure Hii you to let you know when I do. Oya, take several seats behind. tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
are you the only one voting? Be kwayet jare.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oops... Leo can't evade eviction. 3 nominations already.

It seems people think Tobi will save Ceece, so they don't even bother nominating her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

I think saving Cece would be the right thing for Tobi to do. Miracle na competition.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
MITO... LIFU AND BAMCO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mito nominates Lifu and Bamco

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread