Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889765 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Celo has escaped nomination for possible eviction

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh please. I[b] was a supporter of K-square[/b] and they are out so you have no point. The fact that I haven't been watching the show but have been able to analyze it pretty easily goes a long way to show you that I'm not slow.

Thank you for acknowledging my analytical mind. I'm nowhere near the age that could run any government position yet. But I will sure Hii you to let you know when I do. Oya, take several seats behind. tongue
Supporter of K square, yet claims not to be slow cheesy grin
OK
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Papiikush:

Awww. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lifu and bamco already up,
Waiting for the last pair or pairs to join
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
Please can people appreciate ibkayee by liking her post and mentioning it.
It's congesting the whole place and acting as a distraction.
True, please don't quote the long post

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:
I'm impressed with miracle kiss

Some of you females can be funny tho. You are supposed to be irritated by the dude. Small time now dem go talk say females no like bad boys.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
I actually like Cece and think she brings a lot of drama to the house. No be bad girl sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Supporter of K square, yet claims not to slow cheesy grin
OK
"Yet claims not to slow"? This phrase is injured grammatically. Fix it. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tena nominates Lifu and Gelah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
TENA...LIFU AND GELAH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi better save miracle if he wants my vote
Miracle fans are arrogant.... Like they know their miracle is gonna stay till the last day. Kai! Una own too much grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ekiseme:
are you the only one voting? Be kwayet jare.

He spent 40k to vote the last time. So I guess he might spend 500k this time around. That's a lot of money you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:
TENA...LIFU AND GELAH

Hmmm.
Uncle Leo, Special Adviser on Open Relationship.
I pray for him o...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
CELO is safe unless Tobi or Biggie wants to punish them.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Looks like Cee-C has been spared one more week.

Congrats, Lolu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
CeeC, my dramaqueen, comman take a seat and cause more commotion o jare. grin kiss

Lifu oooooo! Chimo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gelah is sure going home sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Do you watch the show at all? What Nina and miracle have is consensual. They both know that nothing is gonna happen after the show! Just like teddy and lady bam. Leo is a snitch...the way he treats Alex is nothing compared to how miracle treats Nina. Leo needs more of the advice he gives out to others. I'm very certain Leo is using Alex for his game,he doesn't care about her,he is arrogant and Alex is not his type. He even said one day,that he can't date a girl who's not working cos he doesn't need a dependent lady.Hello,Alex is a student! So you see why Leo should take the advice he gives others.
lol,no i did not even have tv.mtchewww see question.I should be the one to ask you same question.Nina loves miracle and she would still fuvk him outside bbn.She said the feelings she has for miracle cant die just one day,she said gradually.Imagine,coming from a girl who has and loves her bf so much.And you are here saying thrash.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi better save miracle if he wants my vote

I want this
But honestly? He can save CeeC too
It would be very understandable, considering what they had
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:
I actually like Cece and think she brings a lot of drama to the house. No be bad girl sha!

I just hope when she escapes nomination it tells her that not everyone is out to get her, and probably it will help her change her character.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
RedDistrict:
New Target activated ooo
Leo/Ifu needs to bounce next week
Ceec can stay another week because of Lolu and ceec's fine ass also grin
Leo/ifu, una go hear am nezt week, nonsense and ingredients grin
grin
just maybe, hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nooooooo! How can Tena nominate Gehla? I thought Angel was his friend? shocked shocked

Ceelo will probably the only one not nominated.

Tobi will save Mito and replace with Ceelo cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
livelymatilda:
CELO is safe unless Tobi or Biggie wants to punish them.. Lol
lol...Tobi won't do that,unless they are the only pair left.he won't have much of a choice than to do the needful.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:
CeeC, my dramaqueen, comman take a seat and cause more commotion o jare. grin kiss

Lifu oooooo! Chimo! shocked

Cece brings more drama to the house than most of the housemates jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:
Nooooooo! How can Tena nominate Gehla? I thought Angel was his friend? shocked shocked

Ceelo will probably the only one not nominated.

Tobi will save Mito and replace with Ceelo cry

Bamco nominated Ceelo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
prewtyjulie:

I just hope when she escapes nomination it tells her that not everyone is out to get her, and probably it will help her change her character.

I hope so too. The thing I like about Cece is that she is herself.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lmao... I am laughing out loud here.

"So upon all the cooling Rico has been doing, they still nominated him? World people" grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
ninnyanny:
Gelah is sure going home sad
Between Gelah and Lifu, who so you think is stronger?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'm still shocked at how CeeLo escaped the nomination. I don't think Tobi will be allowed to use his veto power to save and replace anybody since a pair is already immune. As it stands now, Gelah or Lifu are on their way out

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for this.
ibkayee:
In case anyone can't watch clips, sorry it's looong, sorry for typos

Miracle and Leo walking
Leo: What's up? you good?
Miracle: I'm not good tbh
Leo: Wetin happen
Mircale: Nina has come to me the first time telling me about you and her dey yarn
Miracle: I think she should be here
Leo: What about? Ok
Miracle: About you doubting our relationship
Leo: Im not
Miracle: Whats the issue? This is the second time you're saying this to her
Leo: It's not a big anything
Miracle: In this house, from my point of view you're playing the game
Leo : I'm not
Miracle: To me, Khloe, Nina and Alex are the girls I know you relate to in this house
Miracle: I thought you cared about Nina as an elder brother, but during the arena games I thought you would choose her but you didn't
Leo: Do you know why?
Miracle: Leo you don't have to tell me, that's your personal business, to me, I was thinking what's this guy playing, I'm not saying being strategic is wrong, me now knowing this is how you are makes me think you don't care about her
Miracle: I've never seen you have a relationship with ifu, but not you picked her so it made me realise you were playing a game
Leo: I do care about Nina
Miracle: I'm speaking from my point of view, that thing you did made me realise you dont, because everyone looks down on her
Leo: Not me
Miracle: If you cared about her you wouldve picked her, but you didn't for reasons best known to you
Miracle: I don't see any reason why you should start telling her things about our relationg behind my back
Leo: Im not
Mircacle: She told me, I'll call her now, I don't it

Miracle calls Nina and Nina joins

Miracle: I was telling him about what you told me so I called you here, say it out
Nina: About the realtionship stuff
Leo: Did I ask you questions or did I tell you
Nina: You said if I leave here, how would I feel if I'm kissing Miracle outside here
Leo: Is that me telling you anything or asking questions?
Leo: Thing is, were all friends here, wheteher you like it or not, me I like Nina and the reason why I didn't pick her is because I felt Teddy would be stronger for her
Miracle: I'm not asking for your reasons
Leo: I'm just saying, me I like you and her, I admire the way you treat her, I can never badmouth you and her, have I ever say anything bad about him?
Nina: No
Nina: The stuffs I told him was you asking me about my relationship, Miracle and me, if Im feeling like Im cheating on my boo
Miracle: What about what he said about if miracle would not choose the money over you
Nina: Even me I'd choose the money
Miracle to Leo: Did you ask or not?
Leo: I dont remember ask her that
Miracle: You didn't ask or don't remember
Leo: If I asked her, I was teasing, I've even asked Alex, it's not a big deal
Miracle: Relax I want to know the motive, if you really cared about her we would have a convo together, not going behind, im sure you didnt think she'd come, youre inteferng in our relationship
Leo: It#ss not up to any of us, none of us known our destinies. If Im asking the questions, it's because I feel he's the best guy for you outside, that's if you're really attarrcted to Miracle. I feel you really like her
Miracle: I'm just wonderinf if this is how you talk to other people in the house
Leo: Yes, even Lolu and Anto, it's when I see something that I think is special
Miracle: I see somehting fishy, if you really cared about this relationship...
Leo: Wait, wait, no be me dey always listen to you?
Miracle: That's different, we're talking about the relationship
Leo: I listen I try to get opinions
Miracle: Nina, is this convo similar to what you had before
Nina: Yes
Miracle: Why bring this convo about a second time?
Leo: I wanted to know if she's telling the truth
Miracle: Are you interested in out realtionship?
Leo: I want you guys to be teogther, it's not sneaky, even alex was there, because that's how you're looking at it, Whats wrong with calling Nina to have a discssion with her?
Miracle: It looks fishy, I don't lke it, I discussed with Tobi
Leo: Why Tobi and not me
Miracle: I'm not close to you, Tobi is my guy, I had to add third party
Miracle: We're not that close, it's like everytime you talk to her it changes her mood, Nina, true or false?
Nina: True
Mircale: I don't see how what you said to her helped her out
Miracle: Even if I didn't ask her she was going to tell me, I don't think you realise how close we are
Nina: I told him I tell my boyfriend everything (referring to Miracle) because I don't see you as just a friend
Miracle: Whataver you say to her changes her mood, if you had her best interest at heart she would be smiling, but she isn't and I don't like seeing her unhappy
Leo: Maybe she's wondering if you're the best guy and not happy
Miracle: That's her business, it doesn't consign anyone
Miracle: You have your relationship with alex, she cried upstairs, I didnt want to intefere, I wont inetefer because I don't know the relationship you have
Miracle: No be fight
Leo: I'm not interfering, if she doesnt want to answer she doesn have to
Miracle: But she feels bad
Leo: It's her thoughts that are making her feel bad
Miracle: You're making her feel guilty for having a bf and having a thing with me, the fact that she admits she has a bf is even good, do you know how many people here have secret boyfriends? She's even honest, youre putting her in a dilemamma that's bad
Leo: I understand now, I didn't know, Nina you're lovely and I like you but im just asking questions, I'm not trying to trick you, I'm only asking you because I want you to be with Miracle, if that's not where your head is at I won't ask
Leo: She knows what she wants, I admire that about her, I like the fact that she gave the response both times I asked her
Miaracle: So the motive is that you care?
Leo: I know you care about her, understand only one person go win this, I even told Anto I felt Lolu was going to be perfect, when I see people who are compattible I will say it
Miracle: It's the way you say it that matters, you saw she wasn't happy about it and you did it again
Leo: She didn't tell me, I don't like that you like an issue with me
Miracle: I dont have an issue, if i had an issue with you I wouldnt talk, I saw what I didn't like and came to tell you
Leo: Even when I had something with Bitto, I went to him directly
Miracle: before I make conclsuions need to have a second party, I need to get a second opinion before taking action to avoid mistakes. In this house, the only other person I trust is Tobi, so if I'm going to confide in anyone it's Tobi
Leo: What did Tobi tell you?
Miracle: It doesn't matter you can ask him
Miracle: You asking her again made me confront you, all the things you're saying behind my back, if you care about our relationship it should be a discussion between all of us
Miraacle: Ok, now we're done
Leo: Relax, I know how much you care about her
Mircale: It's between she and I, I cant ask you about alex because it's none of my business
Leo: You can, wer'e all in each other's business
Miracle:Ffor the game, not personal stuff. It doesn't consign me. If I want to discuss my relationship, I choose to, not for you to come and ask me
Leo: I can ask and you can decline
Miracle: We're not close, it's private

Big brother calls them to the arena or something

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
If Tobi get sense, he should leave the nominations as is and not put up Celo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
this HOH save and replace will be interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.