Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890342 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Geezeem:
Em.....this week na holiday week ooo

All up can go already grin

#teamMina ....resting cheesy

Hey Sister darling
We rest, but we need Leo out
So help kick him out by voting for any other pair! cheesy
No SMS ooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Threebear:

Will you sharrap!
Something is wrong with you...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

That's what i thought too. She's smart afterall.
But she missed the point.
The idea being implanted was to make her consider the word 'guilty' in its ramification.
Meaning, her relationship with Miracle could be regarded as cheating by her boyfriend and she ought to feel guilty about it.
Whatever Leo had in mind, the bath water had been discarded with the baby.
As a Nina's fan, I will be very happy if she can isolate sex from her relation with Miracle knowing she has so much to lose at the end of the day.
Any advice in this regard in whatever manner that can open her eyes to this fact is very welcomed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Cee C talking to Ahneeka about Tobi:

I look at him and don’t feel anything, but it’s all good, I saw it coming, if I’m supposed to be here I’ll will be here, at least Ill trend for tonight *laughing*

You forgot "crazily" after the laughing cheesy
Runs away from mamBi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
yvelchstores:
hahahaha the guy saw fire.

No mind her, she was trying to imply Tobi should have stuck to her no matter what.

Tobi discussing his decision with Alex.
His swap and fallout with Ceecee.
He says he would never put Miracle under the bus.

He wanted to save LIFU because of Leo.
And BamCo was for Rico. He has nothing with Bambam.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eeghe:

Runs away from mamBi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

She doesn't need to convince Tobi. She should put him at a distance, not be malicious, and play her game.

The only thing that can control Cee'c emotions and mouth is if there is true peace between her and Tobi. They are already at a distance but she is still getting affected by his actions. He ignores her, she vexes. He nonchalantly chats with her she vexes. If they can reach a place of peace, she will shine more.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Biko I want to put this out there......

Miracle said people should stop saying

He is the stronger one in Mina pair

He said no one knows what is going on out there

That he doesn't like them saying they got saved cos of him

That they might have been saved cos of Nina

Awwwwwwwwww.......my Mimi

Humility is indeed a virtue !

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eeghe:

Runs away from mamBi

Milly, come back here....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dezenazil:
Ceelo for the drama. Gela hates miracle, so I a nut voting her

Fair enough girl
Just don't mistakenly press 'vote LeFu'
Thank you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
No Tobi... Cee-c was never playing game with you.... She either in love or was obsessed with you...
Even her haters can attest to this.. grin

Dear HATERS, was Cee-c using Tobi to play the game?

Tobi just called called Lolu a devil... Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Ceece and incomplete statements.

Ahneeka says Tobi is a nice person no matter what.

Ceecee says: do you know what it takes to be a nice person?
A nice person is a person that no matter what...

Shattap! You suffer that guy no be small.

Still, she has a very very solid true point, you don't conquer evil with evil, you do it with good, it's how you let God fight for you. And trust me Gods vengeance is brutal.

I am not holding brief for Ceec oh, but if Tobi hasn't played babe in a brutal way in the past or continues his ashewo ways outside, once again, I pity him. Him go know say, him don draw line with them Ceecs of this world.

He is very lucky he hasn't fuçked her, Na from live tv una go begin dey see wonders.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alex thinks Ifuennada is stronger than her?

Oh well!
Even the Arena might be stronger than Alex.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Geezeem:

That's so sweet, miracle really doesn't allow anyone at all put Nina down. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceec is just ranting. She is obviously pained

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eeghe:

Runs away from mamBi

I was just thinking that laugh cannot be the ordinary laugh. Chai I pity this guy ooo make the babe just come out begin hear all the gist.

Mama Tobi e gbadura fun oooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Geezeem:

I heard it too
Miranwa

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Still, she has a very very solid true point, you don't conquer evil with evil, you do it with good, it's how you let God fight for you. And trust me Gods vengeance is brutal.

I am not holding brief for Ceec oh, but if Tobi hasn't played babe in a brutal way in the past or continues his ashewo ways outside, once again, I pity him. Him go know say, him don draw line with them Ceecs of this world.

He is very lucky he hasn't fuçked her, Na from live tv una go begin dey see wonders.

I am a sucker for loyalty...more reason I keep my circle very small.

Tobi is even nice, if Ceecee plays such games with me, trying to put me in trouble over her emotional issues. I wouldn't nominate her, but I would never save her either...definitely not at the expense of someone currently in my team.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibadangirl1: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
beezyblaze:

Load 1 million naira worth of airtime and vote...
That will help...
Cause you're the only team leo grin

nope she isnt the only one. #teamleo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gungnir:

Lol nah mate, there's a limit and it depends on who you're dealing with else you'll just wear yourself out. Plus Tobi wasn't evil he literally just left her to herself

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
teamsynergy:
Ceec is just ranting. She is obviously pained
Yea she is very pained and atleast she is moving and ranting upandan.. grin

.Have you seen Lolu?
I don't know how that guy can survive from now till Sunday. I pray he doesn't collapse any moment from now.. . cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Geezeem:

My MeeMee, dearest dim oma, olowo ori Nina yumyum, ale nobody! So much humility, very smart, cute pumpkin, husband material 100%. He sure has a way of getting me mushy mushy. Oh my! Lemme pause and catch my breathe biko. cheesy grin kiss

I hope Alex heard this? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol nah mate, there's a limit and it depends on who you're dealing with else you'll just wear yourself out. Plus Tobi wasn't evil he literally just left her to herself

Correct!
I won't try to harm such a person, I won't save either grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afobear: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
teamsynergy:
Honestly, Nina is slow
mentally slow dumb fhuck

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
freshboi88:

Why will Leo be asking a grown ass woman tht kind of useless mumu question.......
Today Nina is grown ass woman, another day, she is young and inexperienced.
Kontinu.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
See how the hypocrite Giel describes miracle defending Nina, to Leo and Alex

Giel:

That's so sweet, miracle really doesn't allow anyone at all put Nina down at all. kiss

Giel:
Thank you miracle,

Ask Alex why she feels Nina is weak.
Why does Alex keep saying nina is weak, miracle stand up for your woman abeg, Good man kiss

Giel:
Awwwwww

Miracle is standing up for Nina. kiss

Giel:
After tuning in no drama,

Miracle is still gingered. grin
Yes, go and clear Leo, LMAO,
Hmm, miracle is really close to tobi

Now see how this hypocrite Giel describes TeddyA standing up to Vandora for his boo Bambam...

Giel:

When I said bambam had low self esteem, some people were twisting my words and talking trash

She is really taking that plan of her and teddy as being romantic so serious.

Giel:

Stupid girl,
Thanks dear kiss
All they told her was, how do you see cheating and she went to report, and it's her husband that had to say that the conversation was destabilizing her.
What's wrong with her mouth?

She is pathetic.

If you can't see Giel is a great hypocrite, u need eye cleansing . U call Bambam 'lowself esteem' and a stupid girl for reporting, and Nina a good GF...

All hail Pharisee Giel!!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
freshboi88:

Keep kwayet he already called him aside earlier and Leo was playing smart

yes, he called him aside but the issue has not been sorted out, they have not had a proper Convo like Grown ups cos he is not allowing Leo talk.. Dat aside , Ur Brain must be paining you for mentioning me in a rude manner, not had a back and forth with anyone here so don't lemme start with you.
If u can't reply a comment in a decent and Grown manner, don't ever mention me in ur miserable life again
Did I send for you undecided Abeg run along!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

It was hilarious how Ahneeka refused to agree that Tobi was a horrible person.

Cee'c is not sounding good at all. She dislikes him so much at this point that she might end up trying to get people to hate him and this will definitely turn back to bite her. She needs to find a quiet spot and let out some steam.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hmmm Ahneeka no suffer Angel and Rico?

Bambam no suffer Rico?..

Guys wey dey chase girl first 2 years NKO?

Oh.. You want her to end up like Nina Abi?

Will Miracle marry Nina or leave her after BBN to face her destiny alone?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
carammel:

Today Nina is grown ass woman, another day, she is young and inexperienced.
Kontinu.
lolz grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Quick Question
Which pairs are already madly trending this week on the streets (of Twitter and whatnot)? shocked

Which male housemates?
Which female housemates?

Pick two for each answer
Thank you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi solicited his advice and he gave it. Did Nina ask Leo anything?
9ja4eva:
What is wrong with this Miracle sef? Doesn't he gossip other housemates? No be him put fire to Tobi and Cece matter? What nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50