Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870746 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

I actually think it's because they think less of her. They feel they're more exposed, educated, speak better English and more advanced in their careers. It's a typical Nigerian behavior.
True, sorry when I said 'not because she's less than them' I meant from my perspective I don't think she is, I agree that they (the housemates) look down on her, I should've been clearer

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Just replied to this too.
BB, didn't see the Tobi swop coming at all.
What's your take?

I saw it a mile off.

Cee'c got upset with Tobi at the party for dancing with Alex and ended up telling Angel to go and warn Tobi. That if Tobi mistakenly touches her, she would go and report to biggie. As usual, she was just mouthing off but Angel delivered the message. It was like rubbing salt into a festering wound.

Since then, I knew Tobi would pick Miracle over Cee'c if there were no other options.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is happening?

Leo, what Is happening?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Tobi made the best choice ever. If he had put up his friend. You people would have been writing epistle. Ceecee must go. All of you voting to keep ceecee I pity you. If ceecee is paired with your favourite housemates if she survives next week, do u no what that means. Let that girl go before she causes more harm. Let her go. It is lolus turn now, it could be miracle or teddy a's turn tomorrow. Let her go ooooo. If she survives she will assume all her bad attitude is loved by the viewers and become worse with the next person she is paired with. I don' write my own.
Shut your beak...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Greizman: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
JuicyStar:
I'm 95% sure that Tobi would save Ceelo if they are up against Gelah, Bamco and Lifu. It's only if Mito is up that can stop him from saving Ceelo. Though he has stopped loving Ceece he still likes her. Once a tormenting girlfriend, always a tormenting girlfriend. He is mentally hooked to ceece.
never boast about what u don't know. u would have simply said "MAY SAVE CEELO" instead of saying u are 95% sure.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:
Tobi is a poor Player, a big Fool....... he should have replaced Bamco with Tena - saving Wife by sacrificing Husband.

That's gonna be understandable to all Parties as well as being a nice Move!
tena is immune from nominations
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why are they fighting
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oh, my Rico!!!
Cool boy going about his business grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

You honestly think Miracle trusts Tobi? You are on a long thing!

Yeah, i do. He says it at every given opportunity. Today he told Leo that he trusts only Mina & Tobi in d house. He also told Anto, same today, saying Tobi is his gee.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

If only Cece get sense, she for use this opportunity change her game. Be nice to people, have fun, leave Tobi where he is, and just be a different person!
bros, truth be said. Tobi is very senseless

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle says he doesn't want to listen to Leo. LMAO
Lol
Leo you had a chance to explain yourself, you did. Why are you now dragging issues.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
sbashir10:
I think miracle has personal problem with teddy , and also Alex has a point, miracle doesn't defend Nina when picked on publicly, and likewise Leo, they both don't talk openly.. Unlike teddy that can stand for his partner openly.
I failed to see any reason why miracle felt teddy would pick on Nina as a partner.

Is Alex balanced upstairs? The ones he did during Ifu and her Leo's time na wetin? Castigations. She should continue with her peacful dancing before shake body leads her into fire. Mstcheeeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giddyperson:
Why are they fighting
Because miracle confronted leo about talking to nina about her relationship with him when she already has a boyfriend outside,he feels leo is being manipulative
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please o...
I dont understand.
Is the saving and replacing compulsory
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
thatigboman:
bros, truth be said. Tobi is very senseless

I dey tell you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
JuicyStar:
I'm 95% sure that Tobi would save Ceelo if they are up against Gelah, Bamco and Lifu. It's only if Mito is up that can stop him from saving Ceelo. Though he has stopped loving Ceece he still likes her. Once a tormenting girlfriend, always a tormenting girlfriend. He is mentally hooked to ceece.
Tobi is a big fool. Let's say the truth as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
yvelchstores:
he is not stupid. On the contrary, you need strong ties to pull you to the finals, then your can compete for yourself. Miracle can win hoh next week and returned d favour. Are u catching d sense?

As that girl is possessed as I have said, he will not have it easy. There are certain things you should never do especially if your motive is out of spite or malice.

If he chose her out of spite or malice like he has been ranting about all that girl did to him, he can't escape what is to come.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:

She isn't winning the competition but if she switches up she could stay longer

She has switched up her game already. I am surprised how she was able to work people such that she only got 1 nomination. If she can convince Tobi to forgive her and they can move on just as friends, she will be able to go a few more rounds.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
What is wrong with this Miracle sef? Doesn't he gossip other housemates? No be him put fire to Tobi and Cece matter? What nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

I saw it a mile off.

Cee'c got upset with Tobi at the party for dancing with Alex and ended up telling Angel to go and warn Tobi. That if Tobi mistakenly touches her, she would go and report to biggie. As usual, she was just mouthing off but Angel delivered the message. It was like rubbing salt into a festering wound.

Since then, I knew Tobi would pick Miracle over Cee'c if there were no other options.
Oh, so there was a build up to the decision. Missed the party.
I'm not a Cee-C fan on attitude, but her entertainment value is greater than most. Will hate to see her exit this early.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
The discussion happening right now makes no sense whatsoever. Childish and unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
teamsynergy:
Alex has made a grave error... For telling tobi not to save Leo... I hope Leo doesn't go one Sunday

Alex will cry blood this sunday when her husband bounces, she kuku sabi cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Is Alex balanced upstairs? The ones he did during Ifu and her Leo's time na wetin? Castigations. She should continue with her peacful dancing before shake body leads her into fire. Mstcheeeeew undecided

She is trying so hard to be the 'good wife'
Whatever game Mirakool is allegedly using Nina for, is child's play compared to what Leo has in mind for Alex!

Biggie tells HMs to gather in the lounge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
thatigboman:

Why is he a fool?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Leo was wrong but Nina sha seemed like she was indulging him at the time of the conversations which I guess made him comfortable, so I'm sure this sudden change of energy on her part confused him

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

She has switched up her game already. I am surprised how she was able to work people such that she only got 1 nomination. If she can convince Tobi to forgive her and they can move on just as friends, she will be able to go a few more rounds.

She doesn't need to convince Tobi. She should put him at a distance, not be malicious, and play her game.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freciprocal: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giel:
What is happening?

Leo, what Is happening?

Leo did not pick Nina in their pairing, but Leo shows outwardly that he cares for Nina.... This pissed Miracle off. Cos miracle heard whispers that Leo is trying to influence Nina against him.

Miracle dey try clear Leo's third party (Alex) without causing confrontation with Leo. Leo dey vex say Miracle said his explanation is not reasonable... What an insult. Leo says outside the house e no fit associate with miracle type.

Small summary cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Housemates called to the lounge by Big Brother
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
thatigboman:
oga chill jare, this is just a game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
beezyblaze:
Please o...
I dont understand.
If you don't save and replace within 45 seconds, you automatically put yourself up for eviction.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
beezyblaze:
Please o...
I dont understand.
no. But if the HOH doesn't do it, he or she will be put up for eviction.
Karen in BBA did it and was save. Otono did too in BBA and was saved. One Egyptian in BBA during Karen time did it and was saved.
But if that foolish Tobi had tried it, he would have been gone on Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.