Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870509 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2018
She never resume duty today? All Bamteddy fans are too silent, hope they haven't committed suicide oh!
We have to check the Lagoon well today.
Beorn:

Miracle vindicated or not?

Who's lying now? grin

How's the Self-control excuse working? cheesy

Very true, that's why she chose the toilet. lipsrsealed

Yes, they were discussing the snake that stole the JAMB money. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

I'm trolling, ma'am, trolling all teddy A fans. grin

Yes dear, it's your time... Enjoy!
But we are also waiting to defend...
Just like soldiers defending their nation in a battle field... If you attack, we will defend... If you attack, we will defend...until the battle is won and the war is over.

We are BamTeddyNation! cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Wait m I f only team Anto who doesn't like this lolu/anto relationship thingy sad .The lack of it is the reason I fell in luv with her in the first place undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Slymonster:

Tena can't be touched
Why was Tena given immunity for nomination this week?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

Miracle vindicated or not?

Who's lying now? grin

How's the Self-control excuse working? cheesy

Very true, that's why she chose the toilet. lipsrsealed

Yes, they were discussing the snake that stole the JAMB money. cheesy

Be merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hustleranthem(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2018
That girl Anto is super boring and I know she will go home soon enough..Miracle and Tobi will definitely be in the finals..I don't know who will join them yet..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2018
As a member of the MINA fan base association I must say we are not surprised with Bamteddy actions cause we lead and the so called alpha couple follow.. They were just waiting for who to make the path for them
Na we first find love
Na we first kiss
Na we first smooch
Na we first sex
And you think say no be us go first win that 45 million.. Hahahahaha hahahaha..

P.s alpha male wey never fit win hoh or pay porte game is that one an alpha male tongue

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
sirfee:
My favourite HMS are not up for eviction this week so I'm not interested in voting.I really feel sorry for Lolu.

Teddy fans should come out and explain themselves.. hypocrites.
Longest time?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Durhleepee(f): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
Argh!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
styrese:
u too shut up, u are the worst hypocrite
i aint gonna to honor u with a quote again..now off you go to the toilet like your mentors..i wonder how you stay alive asslicking teddy's toilet germs infested ass...NOW RUUUUN TO THE TOILET

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
Giel:

Just click the link and watch it. The videos are they no longer showing? Let me know if they aren't.

Click the links. The 2 styles they used are there, grin
+ teddy feeling pleased with himself after grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haaaaaaa! See rolling grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

Have a nice day
Gotta go too
But will be back soonest cheesy
It is a good morning cheesy tongue kiss

Very good morning, grin
I keep saying the disgrace is back to back,

Anybody that tries to insult Mina gets it hot.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2018
missunknown:
She never resume duty today? All Bamteddy fans are too silent, hope they haven't committed suicide oh!
We have to check the Lagoon well today.

We don resume o. But I had to say something about our sex video online. You don't expect us to keep quiet nah... We no be fake supporters.

Maybe you haven't noticed, Bamteddy fans are always quiet in the morning, dear except on weekends. Most times I'm always the one to squeeze out time in the morning before work starts. But be rest assured they are coming in the evening with their full armor and shield to defend their team.. wedieput

TeamBamTeddy

Suicide is for weaklings, dear.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2018
viciati:

i aint gonna to honor u with a quote again..now off you go to the toilet like your mentors..i wonder how you stay alive asslicking teddy's toilet germs infested ass...NOW RUUUUN TO THE TOILET
grin
Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2018
Ginaz:
This miracle is just so foolish. He knows by now everyone knew he and Nina have been subtracting and adding together their private organs. Not to feel left out he is instigating some people are doing it as well.

If people are doing it at least they exercised a controlled limit. Not rubbing it on people's faces.

Which sane person would go to the bathroom with a girl to catch fun In a house so filled up when he knows privacy is not guaranteed? Doesn't he care about rumors? Doesn't he care about reputation?

He thinks with his dick... Just his dick .no self control or respect what so ever.

His fans have been saying trash like how teddy A has been doing the same thing as well. But teddy A is not rubbing it on our faces if at all it happens to be true.

They are adults, that's the excuse we all seem to be giving. But the one question I want to ask Is, being an adult means one won't be able to account for the way he behaves?

Fuccking about with no single remorse for reputation on a national TV!!!

Yes Teddy is not rubbing it in our faces, that's why his self-control took him to the toilet.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2018
viciati:

naa, u should jump into the lagoon cos u don't just make sense

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2018
If you had placed 1million on Yes, you would have just been 100k richer now.

2 threads about TeddyBam sex already made FP consecutively

peeps4u:
TeddyBam sex to make NL FP today

Yes @1.10 No @5.30

Stake wisely and responsibly

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2018
hustleranthem:
I have never criticized any housemate because they are humans.. Unless u r a Virginia like Cee cee, then u might not have the urge for sex..my problem is with people on this thread insulting people because they had sex as if they are better than them..both the guys and girls on this thread are hypocrites.. If y'all r in that house..will u do better especially the girls gushing over miracle and teddy..na dem go even rush d guys sef

I thought women have the innate ability to suppress their urges when it comes to sex? Virgin or not.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2018
mizz2posh:
Lmao, desperation to bring our boy down, it will not work, Teddy has self control, he is not that desperate to ruin Bambams life on international TV for his own selfish gain, he knows the society we live in. He is actually protecting her future, but she doesn't even know it, some other guy would have since taken advantage of bambam in that house if she was throwing herself at him, the way she does Teddy.

Chai!! Self-control don suffer for una hands. Self-control right now....
[img]https://media1./images/0660ddd5c1abca7e264a508ccbf8bff1/tenor.gif?itemid=4917303[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

She was also on her period. So add that to the list of unsafe, unsanitary actions he took.
y'all saying she's on her period is wrong

Even some ladies una fall hand for this tampon thingy

She used tampons for
1) to control the dripping sperm

or

2) to control over wetness (she was really high, when a lady is very high, dat place can be a river.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Is that instagram? Wanted to reply her on Insta but I couldn't find the post.

She took down the post

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
rossyc:

Am yet to get used to this new pairing. Can u help me with their names I mean those up for eviction and the pair that was saved?

Nominated for possible eviction are LIFU(Leo and Ifu), GELAH(Angel and Ahneeka) AND BAMCO(Bambam and Rico) .....

TOBI saved BAMCO(Bambam and Rico) and put up CELO(Cee-c and Lolu) for possible eviction .

Final list Up for possible eviction are LIFU(Leo and Ifu) , GELAH(Angel and Ahneeka) AND CELO(Cee-c and Lolu)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
For the rest of today, team Mina will be waiting for team BamTeddy like... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

Chai!! Self-control don suffer for una hands. Self-control right now....
[img]https://media1./images/0660ddd5c1abca7e264a508ccbf8bff1/tenor.gif?itemid=4917303[/img]
Beorn:

Beorn:

Yes Teddy is not rubbing it in our faces, that's why his self-control took him to the toilet.

ROTFLMAO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2018
deelizabeth93:

We don resume o. But I had to say something about our sex video online. You don't expect us to keep quiet nah... We no be fake supporters.

Maybe you haven't noticed, Bamteddy fans are always quiet in the morning, dear except on weekends. Most times I'm always the one to squeeze out time in the morning before work starts. But be rest assured they are coming in the evening with their full armor and shield to defend their team.. wedieput

TeamBamTeddy

Suicide is for weaklings, dear.
Will you sharrap!

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2018
styrese:
lets drop sentiments aside teddy A has better self control, besides he is more entertaining than miracle, I vote for entertainment, and TEDDY Got it

The most abused word in the world, self-control

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2018
genius43:

She took down the post

Lol, wht the hell is wrong with that family

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Will you sharrap!

Why should I dear?
Are you the owner of nairaland? smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Yes such a gentleman that he took bambam to a toilet.
#Toiletgoals
Look at teddy A lying shamelessly cheesy looking down on Mina while doing the same thing,
Condescending hypocrite like teddy A

Later you will say I call teddy A names for no reason, LMAO grin
I hope you continue to be pained grin

mizz2posh:
Teddy A: if I wanted to do that (sex) with Bambam it would have happened a long time ago, but I respect my bambam too much to do that to her here.
Gosh this guy is such a gentleman, definition of don't judge a book by its cover #ManLikeTeddy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Ginaz:
This miracle is just so foolish. He knows by now everyone knew he and Nina have been subtracting and adding together their private organs. Not to feel left out he is instigating some people are doing it as well.

If people are doing it at least they exercised a controlled limit. Not rubbing it on people's faces.

Which sane person would go to the bathroom with a girl to catch fun In a house so filled up when he knows privacy is not guaranteed? Doesn't he care about rumors? Doesn't he care about reputation?

He thinks with his dick... Just his dick .no self control or respect what so ever.

His fans have been saying trash like how teddy A has been doing the same thing as well. But teddy A is not rubbing it on our faces if at all it happens to be true.

They are adults, that's the excuse we all seem to be giving. But the one question I want to ask Is, being an adult means one won't be able to account for the way he behaves?

Fuccking about with no single remorse for reputation on a national TV!!!

grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
viciati:

ROTFLMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

This one is looking for likes. Sheybe Mina is an adult... Ehn, now it's time for us (Teddy nation) to start using that line too.

TeddyA is an adult ooo everybody... Let's see who this thing go pain...

Chi... Teddy n werey grin

So we agree that MiNa trends for TedBam to follow?
TeddyA does what Miracle does? Or tries to wink
Bambam follows while Nina leads

Thank you
What is with you dear and likes? You like being cheaply popular?
Do you then
Mxm!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.