Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889726 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

grin

Death!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Giel:

I knew I would have a good laugh today, grin grin
I'm prepared for them.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin

Threebear:
Who knows other lies Teddy A has told us, are you even sure he's been to America?
Is he even a musician? grin

Dear liars.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Your head dey there. Nice1.thats exactly what i believe shez doing wif d tampoon.
nell2:

y'all saying she's on her period is wrong

Even some ladies una fall hand for this tampon thingy

She used tampons for
1) to control the dripping sperm

or

2) to control over wetness (she was really high, when a lady is very high, dat place can be a river.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol, wht the hell is wrong with that family
I weak, like Ceecee said it runs in their family.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Undertaker001:
Toilet A fans
bamdoggy team

Loooooolllll!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Now they suddenly became quiet..no more self control..no more alpha male..now i see why ure all useless..bamteddy people had their brains replaced with toilet maggots.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Livelymatilda and Giel plus team Mina handing out Ls to all anti-Minas like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Naahhhhh. Not feeling this LoTo relationship at all!

Lolu speaks a lot of english and Anto uses a few words to answer the question.

He is saying he is very sexually frustrated right now and Anto says he should have taken care of himself.

He says he has a simple question but he knows the question will ruin her day.

Anto wonders how he comes up with all these bullshit but tells him to ask the question.

He says question is in two parts. 1a - What does she want

She says she does not want anybody, its not him but her head is just not there. (How many times has she said this Lolu?)

You and I are waiting for the 1b of the question because her song has come up and she is trying to learn the song..

Diana oh! Diana oh!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2018
It seems the most poorest person in the house is alex followed by nina and angel.one of them should win the grand prize.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2018
The two positions used are shown here grin
Giel:
Where are all those that called miracle liars?
How far team self control,?
Looool

Same teddy A that says he won't have sex with bambam because he won't disrespect her like that,
Using Mina to shine because he felt he was covered grin

Video tongue
When bambam is riding it grin
https://twitter.com/mestarnova/status/968319684981526533?s=09
Doggy
https://twitter.com/TheBlvckDain/status/968327758475603969?s=09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Reussite:
Enough of the whole sexcapade bantering biko...wts happening in the house?
enough ke?

two days more

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

So no bashing of Bam teddy from you? The harsh tone on Mina has suddenly disappeared because it's not Nina? No more huffing and puffing? You've now "learnt a lot" all of sudden?

Lol. One word best describes this your turnaround, but I won't use it. grin grin

kikiki Beorn, you are on fire this morning. You are not taking any prisoners mahn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:

So no bashing of Bam teddy from you? The harsh tone on Mina has suddenly disappeared because it's not Nina? No more huffing and puffing? You've now "learnt a lot" all of sudden?

Lol. One word best describes this your turnaround, but I won't use it. grin grin

Doesn't stop the fact that miracle was just too careless for my liking. And for teddy A, he just shot himself in the foot.

I choose to learn a very vital lesson from it. The message is too significant to ignore.

A good name is better than riches.

Teddy A was on a right part till he bleeped it up due to few minutes of pleasure. This is his first sex tape, unlike miracle on his way to 3.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2018
nell2:

enough ke?

two days more

Peacemakers have come out grin grin
As expected grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:
Bam bam looking radiant this morning grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ehhhhhhh What happened? Mina's fans you guys are way too kind! So Teddy had sex with lady Bam? In fact they have been doing it? And y'all are this calm? Kai! Make una bring down this thread grin Teddy is pretender...his fans r worse off.
Y'all are tongue tied now ooo Abi na finger tied. Oh it hurts to be at the receiving end Right? Karma is not just a bitch Karma is the new Boomerang! grin grin
You people killed Miracle Buried my poor innocent Nina All for what? Smh...at least,Teddy is not a saint.
Miracle and Nina's fans,yal come out Troll Teddy n Bam like your life depends on it! Troll them until y'all get a ban. Kai,wish this happened last season when Efe was my gee.... Dem for ban all Efe fans...yes! We were loyal like that.
For Nina's sake,I will troll a lil. The insult on that girl was too much! Now Teddy fans,you better swallow Your own medicines oooo.
Mstwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewewww.
You like trouble sha lol. You Want make them use long Epistle finish us today?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Beorn:
Miracle is a fùck boy, he has no respect for Nina, he has no self-control, that's why he fuckëd Nina under the sheet.

But Teddy A is a well-behaved man, he adores Bambam so much, he has self-control, he RESPECTS Bambam so much that he bleeped her in the toilet and exposed her to germs and diseases from HMs body wastes .

How can I be laughing like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Bamteddy be giving all of them fever this morning. we love them regardless...
deelizabeth93:
Hehehehehe, woke up this morning to Bamteddy's hot sex video... It was inevitable. The kisses and all...
The number of mentions I got this morning, I don become celeb. smiley

My Teddy A has finally messed up BamBam with sweet badness. I wanted video evidence and I have gotten it... In as much as I don't like this...

I wouldn't come to quote the "They are adults and all" to defend them this time, even though we know they are or the "they are in love' or even the cheapest one "they were not having sex, they were just moving their legs"

Teddy is a fine bad man...
Having sex on national TV is really not a good thing but instead of me getting angry at them. No I won't, you know why I'm so addicted to the both of them that the only thing I saw when I saw the video clips was a bathroom door and a curtain...

After she told Teddy yesterday she didn't care about what will happen, I knew it was inevitable. I just didn't know 'when' or 'how'.
BamBam, threw all caution to the wind. She no even send anybody.
I was banking on their self control but regardless of whatever happens, dear, 'we die put' for them and this time we will defend them with even the last 'muscle' and fight tooth and nail for them.
You really don't know I'm a BamTeddict... I love Teddy A gan ni and Bambam a lot. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2018
I think Angel and Ahneeka are worth Saving this Sunday, tho I don't like Ahneeka much but Angel must not leave so soon..

Team Gelah, Here you Go cool

#ProudlyTeamMiracle..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2018
So Toilet A's fans have been exposed. I hope that name sticks.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Undertaker001:
those two don de bleep tey tey.
camera is forbidden to show bathroom or toilet...but yesterday even camera man too wanted too ride..

ride me into my glory
Exactly, they've been doing it in the toilet avoiding the camera. Then pretending to be holding body. mtcheew.....

Even the bamteddy fans are really short of words. The guy fell their hands big time.

Truth is, most of them in that house cant stay without sex for long.

Tobi sef wey dey shout upandan, if his relationship with ceecee didnt crash the way it did. He too would be flexing condom...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Chai today na today grin grin grin grin

Mina fans have taken over seun's nairaland. kiss kiss

This is exactly why Christ said he who is without sin should cast the first stone.

We are only humans let's always be carefull when we want to point out what we percieve as sin. Anybody who has a problem with sex on TV have no business watching BBN because it's clearly written SNL.

Team Mina carry go with the craze it's well deserved.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2018
JehanEddy07:
I think Angel and Ahneeka is worth Saving this Sunday, tho I don't like Ahneeka much but Angel must not leave so soon..

Team Gelah, Here you Go cool

#ProudlyTeamMiracle..

I have giving Gelah my 1000 vote already. I dont like them too but i want either leo or ceec to go. Tired of seeing the two of them on my screen

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Miracle singing to Kpanah and using the song to disturb Nina who wants to sleep.

Miracle being very mischievous and troubling Nina who promises to pay him back tomorrow when she is stronger...

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Miracle will never betray Tobi neither will his fans. Miracle has proven over and over again how staunch and loyal he is but you're a hater so you're blinded in your delusion.
Tobi shouldn't have aligned with miracle, he should have aligned with cee cee that half of Nigeria hate?
The same lady that accused him of molesting her, gossiped with his name all over the house and even bragged that if she were to emerge the HOH, she'll put him up.
Your whole anger is based on the fact that miracle is not up, that's why you're blabbering nonsense.
You wanted him up this week Teddy A got a non deserved immunity, so as to weaken his chances but the thing guiding him is greater than the one guiding you.
So keep wishing and keep typing rubbish.

I truly think that's what this uproar is about .....

That miracle didn't get served

And not that Ceece was put up

All of a sudden....Ceece has fans all over the place

People demanding loyalty from a dead cause.

Take for instance, how the spin doctors came into the

Conclusion that miracle was only protecting Nina from the

Likes of Leo cos of the benefits he is getting from her

That his care is not genuine !

......What facts are they relying on to arrived at this conclusion?

They went for his head when he had issues with Nina shortly after reparing...

They gave him days to move unto Anto and trash Nina

A week after we are yet to see this happen

I think it's really disturbing that people would automatically

Assume that when someone is very protective of another

Is cos they are benefiting something or taking advantage of them

There is something fundamentally wrong with this line of thought

I know for a fact that I can be this way too.....I mean over protective of someone

Like a mother hen even and feel nothing whatsoever towards the person and take nothing too

This is what makes us human.....the ability to show compassion, kindness and mercy

And if for a moment it's true that Mimi is using Nina ......then that would make the both of them

Nina said yesterday she came for the money and would return to her boyfriend after the show

Make them free Mimi Biko !!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Please quick question, who are those people that said Teddy A has eczema on his back, we all have now seen why. grin grin grin grin
#TOILETGOALS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Glo network, well done ooo... I have bin enjoying your suffering since two weeks now... couldn't even enjoy updates in peace...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
See all the excuses, support and defence for Bamteddy for doing what Miracle did.... But no, Giel is the only hypocrite. Na so.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Drama cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:44am On Feb 27, 2018
MamBi:
Naahhhhh. Not feeling this LoTo relationship at all!

Lolu speaks a lot of english and Anto uses a few words to answer the question.

He is saying he is very sexually frustrated right now and Anto says he should have taken care of himself.

He says he has a simple question but he knows the question will ruin her day.

Anto wonders how he comes up with all these bullshit but tells him to ask the question.

He says question is in two parts. 1a - What does she want

She says she does not want anybody, its not him but her head is just not there. (How many times has she said this Lolu?)

You and I are waiting for the 1b of the question because her song has come up and she is trying to learn the song..

Diana oh! Diana oh!

Lol i understand Anto well joor, she doesnt want romance but my Lolu is still chasing hoping that she will change her mind. I dont even want it to happen sef she should just keep turning him down

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2018
I for one didn't even drag or judge MINA. They are adult and they can do whatever it deems fit to themselves. Die hard fan of BamTeddy. We die put for their matter. We keep giving them fever.
deelizabeth93:

If you have a post I dragged Mina through the mud, please find it and post it.
I always say get your facts right, dear.
You defended Mina, dear. Now its our turn.. We are going to fight tooth and nail for our team too. You don't expect us to lie low when we are not fake supporters.
Darling, TeddyBam/Bamteddy/Teddy A/Bambam...
All join, wedieput for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.