Stats: 3,161,254 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919911 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Most of the hms having brekkie in the bedroom, beside the mats.

Its a serious stuff cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Sir,am shocked you are saying this.this girl is going to destroy the friendship between tobi and miracle.i just hope when that happens,you will not blame tobi.
Lol, you don't think I want her out of the house?
I definitely want her out but it's not in my power to vote her out .
Nigeria has nearly 200 million citizens and at least 5 million of them are active voters, what can one me do?

I've left her to her fate because I didn't vote this week but from what I'm seeing online, she's bound to survive.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2018
janellemonae:

Na serious 'find it sexy'. After going through some instagram posts I am convinced that most teddy and miracle fans wishes it was them teddy and miracle were having sex with.

Those guys will have plenty groupies when they leave the house. Some of them are on this thread.

**sipsgreentea**

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Not bad, not bad. A bit energetic this morning, dunno why sha. cheesy grin cheesy

Anything interesting going on in the house?

Lol,

Not watching now.
Have a nice day dear kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2018
vaca1:
Teddy A and Bam Bam sexcapade just dey hit front page back to back.

Funny, how some Teddites missed those but opened eye like opolo eye to Nina's and didn't fail to do their hypocritical job of cursing and calling her names... Won ma wa alright lass lass sha! cheesy cheesy undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Lol,

Not watching now.

Oh, alright. And you too swtz. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TWEETORACLE/status/968725676760199168/video/1

video of Ceece and Tobi kissing earlier this morning. Baba don dey enter the trap small small oh. cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/cutekimani/status/968722244515127297/video/1

Video of the housemates jumping out of bed for the dance competition in the middle of the night grin

Thanks Papi...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
closerange:

You sound like someone that was knocked severely on the cranium for refusing to cry after delivery....
That you derive Immense pleasure in watching two people smooch them self on live TV shows how miserable your life is.. People like you end up as serial killers or obsessive stalkers.. You remind me of Eminem's Stan....
Babe better go treat your OCD before you hurt yourself.
Lol, this is the lamest thing I've ever read.
If I'm judging by perception ,the person least likely to do anything like that will be blackhawk01.
A free spirit having her fun and you people are getting worked up because of your personal insecurities.

I honestly thought you were one of the sensible people here but I guess I'm wrong again.
To think you gingered me to change but here you are behaving even worse than I ever did, insulting a teenage girl young enough to be your daughter and the fact she's still winning you at the back and forth grin

Oga, isn't it time to go queue at some line and collect your pension undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, you don't think I want her out of the house?
I definitely want her out but it's not in my power to vote her out .
Nigeria has neatly 200 citizens and at least 5 million of them are active voters, what can one me do?

I've left her to her fate because I didn't vote this week but from what I'm seeing online, she's bound to survive.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:15am On Feb 28, 2018
These instagram people ehn... How can they say this about Bamteddy?

Na wa o... Please you all should watch the videos through the link below and be the judge... This is pure wickedness

Wicked people...

BamTeddicts and everyone in the house. Watch and judge..

Video link 1: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfqGihHBstg/

Video link 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfulDc7BBqR/

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Every time I tune in......Rico is in the kitchen

Ejoor biko dallah.......who advised him on this strategy?

How is he proposing to cook his way into 45m ?

Chai embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
FrankGiel:

'' This thing' would soon be taken to the cleaners... I smell lies and folly again...... Last warning... The Hurricane is brewing
Why don't you drop this act?
Sincerely, you are bigger than this.
If she is telling lies, is it your lies? or are you God to judge her?
If you find her updates full of lies, then give us your own version we will read it too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

What did she say in Igbo ?
Just tuned in now and the next thing is all these adverts angry

Good morning Giel kiss
I don't remember, tried all evening to, but cannot ...it was not profound, was just one random Alexic talk like that, with a lot of laughter, but ultimately dry...I dunno how to explain it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2018
deelizabeth93:
These instagram people ehn... How can they say this about Bamteddy.

Na wa o... Please you all should watch the videos through the link below and be the judge...

Wicked people...

BamTeddyNation over to you

Shouldn't you be at work or have you been fired?
Teddy A might not even follow you back on instagram, don't give yourself heart attack. grin
Meanwhile you just indirectly told me your instagram account.
You don't leave such clues for a genius like me and think I won't know grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Geezeem:
Every time I tune in......Rico is in the kitchen
How is he proposing to cook his way into 45m ?
Chai embarassed

Deaddd
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Teddy A might not even follow you back on instagram, don't give yourself heart attack. grin

I'm at work but most times, heavy work starts by 9:30am-7pm plus break in between, dear.
My instagram handle is private, dear. I wasn't hiding it... Do you want it?
I'm a genius dear, that account belongs to a friend and it is officially for Bamteddicts. I'm that smart.
Why hide? When I'm not a thief...
Heart attack kwa! I love them so much grin grin...

Do you think I love Teddy A because I want him to follow me on Instagram grin. Nah! dear... I just love him

So the fact that I love Wizkid or Anthony Martial or some others and I root for them always, means they will follow me on instagram. Use your head wisely. wink

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Giel:

Lol,

Not watching now.

If you do, please kindly update
I like how you read nuance, body language and whatnot

And remember to feed my warped and lonelycheesy MiNa fantasies
Every play, fight, look, yup! Feed me well
(Na the work wey I dey do this season-MiNa)

But will be back early sha
Ciao
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Yes dear. My instagram handle is private, dear. I wasn't hiding it... Do you want it?
I'm a genius dear, that account belongs to a friend and it is officially for Bamteddicts.. I'm that smart.
Heart attack kwa! I love them so much grin grin...
If you were a genius you wouldn't have fallen for this grin

Now you've made me hundred percent certain. grin

Anyway carry on, it's a free world.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

If you were a genius you wouldn't have fallen for this grin

Now you've made me hundred percent certain. grin

Anyway carry on, it's a free world.

I'm at work but most times, heavy work starts by 9:30am-7pm plus break in between, dear.
I'm a genius dear, that account belongs to a friend and it is officially for Bamteddicts. I'm that smart.
Heart attack kwa! I love them so much smiley.

Do you think I love Teddy A because I want him to follow me on Instagram grin. Nah! dear... I just love him

So the fact that I love Wizkid or Anthony Martial or some others and I root for them always, means they will follow me on instagram. Use your head wisely. wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2018
deelizabeth93:
These instagram people ehn... How can they say this about Bamteddy?

Na wa o... Please you all should watch the videos through the link below and be the judge... This is pure wickedness

Wicked people...

BamTeddicts and everyone in the house. Watch and judge..

wow ! love is sweet o kiss kiss kiss kiss

Good morning ma'am .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2018
missunknown:

Abeg what was the gist about, sounds like sweet gossip.
Teddy wanted to say Laura ikeji is ugly, big brother quickly swiped the camera grin

He was like...
Bam bam.... Do I look like Laura ikeji

Teddy A.... Nooooooo, if you looked like that Laura ikeji, I wouldn't even.....

Biggie come kuku remove camera grin

This would have been better instablog gist, we would have finished Laura ikeji
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Heart attack kwa! I love them so much smiley.

Are you by any means a spam bot app?
Why do you keep repeating the same thing? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Are you by any means a spam bot app?
Why do you keep repeating the same thing? undecided

Na auto repeat I dey now.. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Because I don't want biggy to

Stretch himself finding ways to entertain us

With fake housemates and celebrities ...ama

Keep voting Ceelo

Ceece can't go yet with her drama Biko cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
77up:
wow ! love is sweet o kiss kiss kiss kiss

Good morning ma'am .

Good morning papi kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by QuantumK: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
senatordave1:

So if he likes her,must they be together? Is it everyone you like that your dating? Do you want tobi to go back to the prison he was in the first 3 weeks.

Don't you think that's his personal decision? Whoever he wants to be with is his business. Theyre both consenting adults in the game and know whatever strategy they want to deploy. I just want to keep being entertained thats why i'll vote to keep my favourites in the house. Its not that serious!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

must you attack every post learn to ignore weneva its not about your fav or you expect teddy A fans to sing praise and worship for miracle thoug i knw your hobby is to create attention in where dias none ,well am not surprise.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
77up:
must you attack every post learn to ignore weneva its not about your fav or you expect teddy A fans to sing praise and worship for miracle thoug i knw your hobby is to create attention in where dias none ,well am not surprise.
Fanta good morning, hope you slept well?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2018
ifyalways:
But Leo is not the only hm that claimed "I'm doing this dance thing cos of my partner" Teddy did also.

Teddy actually said that with or without the Pepsi task, he'll be there. He's only participating cos of Nina. He also said he can make the 2.5M in two or three shows.

The sponsors are listening. And I'm sure their utterances will be considered when choosing the final winning pair.
with which songs?
who wan invite am for show..
except secondary school graduation party and naming ceremonies..

make him de dream.. how many shows efe don go

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush:

The kingdom of God sufferth violence! grin

But the gates of hell shall never prevail!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2018
kiss kiss kissTEDDYNATION, HE WHOM GOD HAS CROWNED KING NO ONE CAN REVERSE IT, UP TEDDY A, ONYE CHUKWU MERE EZE

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51